Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College Jamshedpur is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Jamshedpur. The Singhbhum Homoeopathic College Jamshedpur is known as SHMCH Jamshedpur and was founded in 1953. Singhbhum Homoeopathic College Jamshedpur is affiliated with Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh, and it offers UG Courses like Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS).
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Singhbhum Homoeopathic College Jamshedpur (SHMCH Jamshedpur) like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure and Facilities available.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
8. Ranking And Reputation
9. Contact Address
10. Frequent Asked Questions
Singhbhum Homoeopathic College Jamshedpur
Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College Jamshedpur was started to serve students with the best Homoeopathic care, the college offers courses in Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Medical Homoeopathic Colleges in Jharkhand.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of SHMCH Jamshedpur.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Jamshedpur Jharkhand|
|Popular Name||SHMCH Jamshedpur, Singhbhum Homoeopathic College Jamshedpur|
|Affiliated with||Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh|
|Approved by||Government of India’s Ministry of Health, Central Council for Homoeopathy.|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Jharkhand|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh
- Approved by:- Government of India’s Ministry of Health, Central Council for Homoeopathy.
- Aid Status:- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel (Male and Female)|
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Jamshedpur Jharkhand offer quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG medical programs (BHMS).
|BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)||5 years 6 months.|
Below have mentioned the UG Intake capacity of Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Jamshedpur Jharkhand.
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs used in treating diseases prescribed by the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied, which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Jamshedpur Jharkhand are responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under this college. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2022|
For PG Courses: Jharkhand AIAPGET Counselling 2022
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2022 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS College in Jharkhand||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Jamshedpur Jharkhand.
*** Fee Will be Updated Soon…
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) to register for NEET 2022 Jharkhand State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Jharkhand NEET Counselling Procedure
- Candidates must check the Jharkhand NEET merit list declared on the official website JCECEB.
- Such candidates included in the merit list for Jharkhand NEET Counselling will have to report to the designated centre with essential documents for Jharkhand NEET counselling 2022.
- Candidates will have to get their documents verified at the allotted centre, then they will have to select their choice or preference of college and course, considering their rank in the state merit list.
- Those candidates who do not get any seat allotted for themselves in the first round of counselling for Jharkhand NEET will be eligible to participate in the subsequent rounds.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||SHMCH Jamshedpur, Singhbhum Homoeopathic College Jamshedpur|
Singhbhum Homoeopathic College Jamshedpur (SHMCH Jamshedpur)
Address: Opposite Karim City College, Police Station Road Sakchi, Jamshedpur- 831001
Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2022 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College govt college?
A. No, Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College is a Private Homeopathic College.
Q. How to get admission to Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
Q. Where is Singhbhum Homoeopathic Medical College Located?
A. Opposite Karim City College, Police Station Road Sakchi, Jamshedpur- 831001.
Q. How to get direct admission to Singhbhum Homeopathic Medical College?
A. Direct admission to this college is not possible.
Q. How can I get admission without NEET?
A. Without NEET, Admission is not possible.
Guys College Is not there anymore
Thanks for the update.
You have qualified NEET exam or not.
I want to take admission in BHMS course
Sir , i want to take admission in this college .I have got 85%in PCB in class 12th and expecting a score of 260 in neet 2019 . Sir , am i elligible to get admission in this college . Kindly help me .
you can participate in the counselling procedure.
is there any course for dhms