Tver State Medical University Russia is one of the oldest and leading educational institutions in Russia. TSMU, Russia, was established in 1936. Today it is an extensive research, scientific and educational centre. The institute has been awarded the “Prestigious Nations Friendship National Award” for its outstanding contribution to international education. Almost every Indian candidate is ambitious to do MBBS in Russia. TSMU Russia is a public educational institution in Russia that works under the Ministry of Health and Social Development & Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation. Tver State Medical University Russia is one of the best medical universities in Russia For Indian students.
In this article, we will furnish you with comprehensive details about Tver State Medical University, including the admission process, available courses, fee structure, living expenses, MBBS syllabus, ranking, information about Russia, official website, as well as the university’s requirements. Many benefits of studying mbbs in Russia for Indian students.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Tver State Medical University Russia
Tver State Medical University Russia, surrounded by monumental buildings, consists of lectures, laboratory studies, practical classes, research work & auxiliary services. In April 2021, the Tver State Medical University and the Samarkand State Medical Institute (Samarkand, Uzbekistan) concluded a cooperation agreement. The subject of the deal is mutually beneficial cooperation in the field of education and research.
Before We go to complete the College Summary, let us look at the major details of Tver State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Tver State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||TSMU Russia, Tver Medical University, Tver State University|
|Tver State Medical University Location||Tver, Russia|
|Tver State Medical University Year of Establishment||1936|
|Language of Teaching||English, Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||07|
|Approved By||WHO & NMC|
|Tver State Medical University Courses Offered||MBBS|
|Tver State Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 253|
World Rank: 6765
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Recognized by: Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
The Tver State Medical University Student Support is:-
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Tver State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Tver State Medical University Admission:-
Tver State Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Tver State Medical University Russia see some important points?
- Tver State Medical University believes in providing high-end education.
- Tver State Medical University has the global reputation of being among the top ten Medical Educational Establishments according to the annual official rating of the forty-eight Russian Medical Educational Establishments.
- There are excellent educational facilities available.
- The quality of Russian education is beyond question, with much affordable fee structure and effective student-oriented policies.
Faculty & Staff
Tver State Medical University Russia is functioned by various departments and faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. Tver State Medical University provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want to take Tver State Medical University Russia Admission, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that will help you to boost your NEET exam preparation.
Tver State Medical University Eligibility Criteria
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS at Tver State Medical University, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Tver State Medical University Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
|Low Budget MBBS Abroad Colleges||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission at Tver State Medical University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year Tver State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Tver State Medical University Fee Structure 2023
This section shows Tver State Medical University fees for International Students & Tver State Medical University fees. The Tver State Medical University MBBS fees & Tver State Medical University fees for Indian Students are given below:-
|Courses||Duration||Cost of 1st Educational Course, in rubles||Cost of 1st Educational Course in INR||Total Cost of Educational Service, in rubles *||Total Cost of Educational Service in INR|
|General Medicine||6||1,57,550||Rs. 159/- (Approx.)||9,45,300||Rs. 946/- (Approx.)|
|Paediatrics||6||1,57,550||Rs. 159/- (Approx.)||9,45,300||Rs. 946/- (Approx.)|
|Stomatology||5||1,88,690||Rs. 189/- (Approx.)||9,43,450||Rs. 945/- (Approx.)|
|Pharmacy||5||1,37,260||Rs. 139/- (Approx.)||6,86,300||Rs. 688/- (Approx.)|
|General Medicine for Foreign Students with English medium of education||6||2,10,960||Rs. 212/- (Approx.)||12,65,760||Rs. 12,66,850 /- (Approx.)|
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Tver State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
This section provides Tver State Medical University Ranking all around the country Russia & Tver State Medical University World Ranking all over the world:-
|Name of Institute||Tver State Medical University Russia (TSMU Russia)|
Tver State Medical University Russia (TSMU Russia) – Ranking
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Tver State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (6,601,670 sq mi)|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental is influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Tver City
- Tver is a city and the administrative centre of Tver Oblast, Russia.
- Tver was formerly the capital of a powerful medieval state and a model provincial town in the Russian Empire, with a population of 60,000 on 14 January 1913.
- The city is where three rivers meet, splitting the town into northern and southern parts by the Volga River, and divided again into quarters by the Tvertsa River, which splits the left (northern) bank into east and west halves, and the Tmaka River, which does the same along the southern bank.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Tver State Medical University Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Tver State Medical University Russia also has some of the disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Tver State Medical University Russia (TSMU Russia)
Address: Ulitsa Sovetskaya, 4, Tver, Tver Oblast, Russia, 170100
Phone No: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Tver State Medical University Russia?
The duration of the MBBS course at Tver State Medical University is 6 years.
Is Tver State Medical University an English medium?
The medium of instruction in the university a for all international students in English. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English by teachers/ professors/ doctors for Indians.
Is Tver State Medical University a Russian government university?
It is one of the top-ranked government universities in the Russian country.
Is the climate of Tver City equivalent to the climate of cities in India?
The Tver city has a temperate continental climate with an average temperature in February of -7.6°C & in July, it will be 18°C.
Can I practise medicine in India?
Yes, after completion of your course, you can practice in your country. You need to clear the NEXT exam for practising medicine in India.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS