Vamanrao Ithape Hospital & Medical College Ahmednagar is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Maharashtra. The college is popularly known as VIHMC Sangamner and was founded in the year 2000. This famous BHMS College in Ahmednagar is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines. This article will provide you with detailed information about Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic College (VIHMC Sangamner) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Vamanrao Ithape Hospital & Medical College Sangamner
Vamanrao Ithape Hospital & Medical College Ahmednagar & Post Graduate Institute Ahmednagar was established in the year 2000. Here you can check the summary of this college:-
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of VIHMC Sangamner.
|College Name||Vamanrao Ithape Hospital & Medical College Sangamner|
|Popular Name||Vamanrao Ithape Homeopathic College, VIHMC Sangamner|
|Location||Dist- Ahmednagar, Maharashtra|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Private
- Medical Facilities
Vamanrao Ithape Hospital & Medical College Ahmednagar provides quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate Homoeopathic programs (BHMS).
|BHMS||Homeopathic||5 years 6 months|
B.H.M.S. – (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology, and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. As Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic College (VIHMC Sangamner) in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under this college. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra AIAPGET Counselling
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
Vamanrao Ithape Homoeopathic College (VIHMC Sangamner) fee structure of BHMS & Hostel Fee. Here you can check the details :
|Course Name||Graduation||Annual Fees (Rs)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET Cutoff 2021
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
महाराष्ट्र के सरकारी एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2021. But, first, let’s speak about the counseling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2021. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counseling.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Maharashtra candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Vamanrao Ithape Hospital & Medical College Sangamner|
Vamana Ithape Hospital & Medical College Sangamner
Address: New Nagar Road, Sangamner, Ahmednagar Maharashtra
Ph No: (02425) – 224864 / 225014
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions
Admission is based on NEET Score through the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
No, Vamana Ithape Hospital & Medical College Sangamner is a private college.
New Nagar Road, Sangamner, Ahmednagar Maharashtra.
It was established in 1989.
No, without NEET admission to this college is not possible.