Volgograd State Medical University Russia is situated in Volgograd, and it started as Stalingrad Medical Institute, founded in 1935. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. In 1993 it got the status of the Academy, and in 2003 it was granted the position of the University. Volgograd State University Russia has a highly qualified teaching staff, trained physicians and an organisation of world-famous scientists.
This article provides information about Volgograd Medical University Russia for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Volgograd State Medical University Russia
Volgograd State Medical University Russia boasts of advanced researchers, highly qualified teaching staff and experienced physicians. It has been training international students since in the year of 1962. Since 2000 Volgograd State Medical University has got a chance to teach international students English medium.
Wants to Study MBBS Abroad from a top Country with low tution Fees? Subscribe Now!
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Volgograd State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Volgograd State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||Volgograd State Medical Academy, Volgograd State University, Volgograd Medical University|
|Location||Volgograd, Russian Federation|
|Year of Establishment||1935|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. of Faculties||08|
|University Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Courses Offered||General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry & Pharmacy|
|Total Students||5000 Citizens of Russia and 900 International Students|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Volgograd State Medical University Russia Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Volgograd State Medical University Russia Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Volgograd State University Russia Admission 2023:
Note: The Volgograd Medical University Russia Hostel provides excellent and comfortable rooms with every meal of the day equipped.
Volgograd State Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Volgograd State Medical University Russia?
- The Volgograd State Medical University has affiliated with multiple speciality hospitals that offer training to medical students.
- The university has participated in advanced research projects for international development.
- The tuition fees for MBBS in Russia are affordable, starting at just INR 3-4 lakhs a year.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure such as advanced classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, robotic learning, and practical teaching techniques.
- It is the most trusted university that admits a large number of Indian students every year for the MBBS course.
- Being a state-funded institute, the university offers courses at affordable prices.
- Russia is a safe country for Indian students of MBBS in Russia as the universities have strong and well-developed security systems.
Faculty & Staff
A separate international student department controls an international student’s activity and lifestyle at Volgograd State University Russia. Volgograd State Medical University Russia is taking proper care of international students regarding protection, safety, facility, and comfort. It has been training international students since in the year of 1962. Since 2000 Volgograd State Medical University has got a chance to teach international students English medium.
If you want admission to Volgograd State Medical University Russia, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Volgograd State University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget MBBS Abroad College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission at Volgograd State Medical University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Volgograd State Medical University fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Volgograd State University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particular||Fees in USD||Fees in INR|
|Tuition Fee||$ 5,900||Rs. 4,83,800/-|
|Hostel Fee||$ 500||Rs. 41,000/-|
|Total Fee||$ 6,400||Rs. 5,24,800/-|
1$ = Rs. 82
The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Volgograd State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Volgograd State Medical University Russia Ranking all around the country of Russia and Volgograd State Medical University Russia World Ranking all over the world. The stated data is given below:
|Name of Institute||Volgograd State Medical University Russia|
Volgograd State Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Volgograd State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Volgograd City
- Volgograd is an industrial city in Russia that lies on the western banks of the Volga river. The town was founded to protect newly acquired Russian territory along the Volga in 1589.
- It was totally developed after the war with the extension of new apartment buildings and factories for more than 65km along the Volga river. The population of Volgograd is around 10 lakhs having an area of 859 sq. km.
- Volgograd city has a humid continental climate with hot summers and cold winters with the proximity to the middle east and central Asia.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Volgograd State Medical University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Volgograd State Medical University also has some disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Volgograd State Medical University Russia (VSMU Russia)
Address: Ploshchad’ Pavshikh Bortsov, д. 1, Volgograd, Volgograd
Oblast, Russia, 400131
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Does Volgograd State Medical University have international tie-ups?
Yes, the Volgograd Medical University has international tie-ups with many leading international universities and institutions.
Is the Volgograd State Medical University suitable for medical students?
The Volgograd State Medical University has a highly qualified staff, advanced researchers and experienced physicians in their faculty.
Are the preparatory courses compulsory?
No, the Volgograd State Medical University does not offer compulsion for preparatory courses.
Where is Volgograd State Medical University located?
Volgograd State Medical University is located at Ploshchad’ Pavshikh Bortsov, д. 1, Volgograd, Volgograd, Oblast, Russia, 400131.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- Volgograd State Medical University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank
Merhaba ben Volgograd üniversitesi hemşirelik fakültesinin yıllık ücretlerini öğrenmek istiyorum .Şimdiden teşekkür ederim
Please refer official website.