Volgograd State Medical University Russia is situated in Volgograd, and it started as Stalingrad Medical Institute, founded in 1935. In 1993 it got the status of the Academy, and in 2003 it was granted the position of the University. VSMU Russia has a highly qualified teaching staff, trained physicians and the organisation of world-famous scientists.
Throughout this article, we provide information about Volgograd State Medical University Russia like Admission procedure, Courses, Volgograd State Medical University Fee structure, living cost, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, advantages & disadvantages of studying MBBS Russia, Volgograd State Medical University Official Website, Volgograd University Ranking and more.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Volgograd State Medical University Russia
Volgograd State Medical University Russia boasts of advanced researchers, highly qualified teaching staff and experienced physicians. It has been training international students since in the year of 1962. Since 2000 Volgograd State Medical University has got a chance to teach international students English medium.
Before we go through Volgograd State Medical University’s detailed information, Let’s look at the College’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||Volgograd State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||VSMU Russia, Volgograd University Medicine, Volgograd State Medical Academy, Volgograd Medical University|
|Volgograd State Medical University Location||Volgograd, Russian Federation|
|Year of Establishment||1935|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. Of Faculties||08|
|University Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Volgograd State Medical University Courses Offered||General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry & Pharmacy|
|Total Students||5000 Citizens of Russia and 900 International Students|
|Volgograd State Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 107|
World Rank: 4071
|Volgograd State Medical University Official Website||https://www.volgmed.ru/|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Recognized by: Ministry of Education and Science Russia
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
The Volgograd State Medical University Student Support are:-
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Volgograd State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Volgograd State Medical University Admission 2022:-
NOTE: The Volgograd State Medical University Hostel provides excellent and comfortable rooms with every meal of the day is equipped.
Volgograd State Medical University Russia (VSMU Russia) offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
In Volgograd State Medical University Russia is given some medical facilities are:-
Why Study MBBS At Volgograd State Medical University Russia?
- The Volgograd State Medical University has affiliated multiple speciality hospitals that offer training to medical students.
- The university has participated in advanced research projects for international development.
- The tuition fees for MBBS in Russia are affordable, starting at just INR 3-4 lakhs a year.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure such as advanced classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, robotic learning, and practical teaching techniques.
- It is the most trusted university that admits a large number of Indian students every year for the MBBS course.
- Being a state-funded institute, the university offers courses at affordable prices.
- Russia is a safe country for Indian students of MBBS in Russia as the universities have strong and well-developed security systems.
Faculty & Staff
A separate international student department controls an international student’s activity and lifestyle at VSMU Russia. Volgograd State Medical University Russia is taking proper care of international students regarding protection, safety, facility, and comfort. It has been training international students since in the year of 1962. Since 2000 Volgograd State Medical University has got a chance to teach international students English medium.
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS at Volgograd State Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
Volgograd State Medical University Eligibility Condition
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget MBBS Abroad College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission at Volgograd State Medical University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Volgograd State Medical University fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
This section shows Volgograd State Medical University tuition fees and Volgograd State Medical University MBBS fees. The Volgograd State Medical University fees for 2022 are stated below:
|Particulars||Fees in USD||Volgograd State Medical University fees for Indian Students|
|Tuition Fees||6000||INR 4,20,000|
|Hostel Fees||600||INR 42,000|
|Total Fees||6600||INR 4,62,000|
NOTE: The fees of Volgograd State Medical University for Indian Students mentioned in this section are done by calculating USD into INR.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Volgograd State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows Volgograd Medical University Ranking all around the country of Russia and Volgograd State Medical University World Ranking all over the world. The stated data is given below:
|Name of Institute||Volgograd State Medical University Russia (VSMU Russia)|
|Volgograd State Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 106|
Volgograd State Medical University World Ranking: 4071
Volgograd State Medical University Russia (VSMU Russia) – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Volgograd State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||16,376,870 Km² (6,323,142 mi²)|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Volgograd City
- Volgograd is an industrial city in Russia that lies on the western banks of the Volga river. The town was founded to protect newly acquired Russian territory along the Volga in 1589.
- It was totally developed after the war with the extension of new apartment buildings and factories for more than 65km along the Volga river. The population of Volgograd is around 10 lakhs having an area of 859 sq. km.
- Volgograd city has a humid continental climate with hot summers and cold winters with the proximity to the middle east and central Asia.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Volgograd State Medical University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Volgograd State Medical University also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Volgograd State Medical University Russia (VSMU Russia)
Address: Ploshchad’ Pavshikh Bortsov, д. 1, Volgograd, Volgograd
Oblast, Russia, 400131
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Does Volgograd State Medical University have international tie-ups?
A. Yes, the Volgograd Medical University has international tie-ups with many leading international universities and institutions.
Q. Is the Volgograd State Medical University suitable for medical students?
A. The Volgograd State Medical University has a highly qualified staff, advanced researchers and experienced physicians in their faculty.
Q. Are the preparatory courses compulsory?
A. No, the Volgograd State Medical University does not offer compulsion for preparatory courses.
Q. Where is Volgograd State Medical University located?
A. Volgograd State Medical University is located at Ploshchad’ Pavshikh Bortsov, д. 1, Volgograd, Volgograd, Oblast, Russia, 400131.
Q. Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Q. Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- Volgograd State Medical University Russia, Official website
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank
Click here for more Education News