Voronezh State Medical University Russia is one of Russia’s leading medical universities. It was established in 1918 by professors evacuated from the University of Tartu in Estonia. At Voronezh State Medical University, there are 79 departments of teaching and scientific work at VSU Russia. Voronezh State Medical University is one of the leading & classical universities in Russia. Many benefits of studying mbbs in Russia for Indian students.
Throughout this article, we provide information about Voronezh State Medical University like, Admission procedure, Courses, Fee structure, living cost, MBBS Syllabus, Voronezh State Medical University Eligibility Criteria, advantages & disadvantages of studying MBBS in Russia, Ranking and more.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
9. Ranking & Reputation
10. Contact Details
11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Voronezh State Medical University
Voronezh State Medical University has 18 faculties and 22,000 students from Russia, Europe, Africa, the Americas and Asia. Besides, the University has six research institutes and 16 research laboratories administered by the Russian Academy of Science.
Before we go through Voronezh State Medical University detailed information, Let’s look at the College’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||Voronezh State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||VSU Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1918|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||18|
|University Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Voronezh State Medical University Courses Offered||General Medicine (MBBS), Pediatrics (MBBS. Peds.), Postgraduate Studies (MD, MS), Pharmacy (B.Pharm.), Preparatory Faculty, Dentistry (BDS), Prosthetic Dentistry|
|Voronezh State Medical University Ranking||Country- 207|
|Voronezh State Medical University Official Website||http://www.vsu.ru/|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 88596 37232|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Recognized by: Ministry of Education and Science Russia
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
The Voronezh State Medical University Student Support is:-
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
Read also: Benefits of studying MBBS in Russia.
Voronezh State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Voronezh State Medical University Admission:-
NOTE: Voronezh State Medical University Hostel is famous for its living structure across all universities, providing hostel services in Russia. The Voronezh State Medical University Official Website offers Application forms to the students & as much information as they want regarding this university.
Voronezh State Medical University FMGE Performance 2021
Voronezh State Medical University gives one of the best FMGE results in passing percentage. Here is the FMGE 2021 passing per cent for the same:
Voronezh State Medical University offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Voronezh State Medical University? See some important points?
- Voronezh State Medical University consists of international students from about 56 countries. Hence students can experience a multicultural environment at this university.
- Seminars and practicals are also given importance rather than giving just theoretical knowledge to students.
- No donation and no entrance exam are required for admission into Voronezh State Medical University.
- At this university, there are graduate, postgraduate, PhD and secondary courses.
- The classrooms and laboratories at the university are equipped with internet, audio-video systems, modern equipment and modern software.
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS at Voronezh State Medical University, check the eligibility below. How to do an MBBS from Russia?
Voronezh State Medical University Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Voronezh State Medical University Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission at Voronezh State Medical University, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Voronezh State Medical University Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Voronezh State Medical University Fees Structure
This section shows Voronezh State Medical University MBBS fees are given below:-
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||$5400||$4500||$4500||$4500||$4500||$4500|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee (approx.)||$6100||$100||$100||$100||$100||$100|
|Total (USD) (approx.)||$6100||$5200||$5200||$5200||$5200||$5200|
|Voronezh State Medical University fees for Indian Students (approx.)||Rs.4.27 Lakhs||Rs.3.64 Lakhs||Rs.3.64 Lakhs||Rs.3.64 Lakhs||Rs.3.64 Lakhs||Rs.3.64 Lakhs|
NOTE: 1 USD = 83 INR. The Voronezh State Medical University fees for Indian Students mentioned in this section is stated by converting USD into INR.
Read Also: Low Fees MBBS Colleges in Russia
Cost of Living at Voronezh
Here in this section, we rea providing information about Voronezh’s cost of living; let’s have a look.
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)||Ranges between Rs.26 – Rs.560|
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for two people)||Rs.1500 – Rs.1600|
|A one-way ticket for any local transport||Rs.23|
|One-way ticket for any local transport||Rs.1041|
|Monthly rent for a one-bedroom apartment||costs between Rs.10,680 – Rs.16,990|
Voronezh State Medical University Ranking
According to Unirank, the Voronezh State Medical University ranking in Russia and all over the world:
|Voronezh State Medical University Ranking in Russia||Voronezh State Medical University World Ranking|
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Voronezh State Medical University, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows.
|1st year||1st semester||Anatomy|
|2nd semester||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd year||3rd semester||Histology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, General Pathology|
|4th semester||Biochemistry, Micro-Biology, Physiology|
|3rd year||5th semester||Pathology, Pharmacology, Micro-Biology, Path physiology|
|6th semester||Pathology, Path Physiology, and Pharmacology, Genetics|
|4th-6th year||7th-12th semester||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Ranking and Reputation
The section shows Voronezh State Medical University Ranking all around Russia and Voronezh State Medical University World Ranking all around the world. The stated data is given below:-
|Name of Institute||Voronezh State Medical University|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (6,601,670 sq mi) (Source-Wikipedia)|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||Male- 99.7%, Female- 99.6% (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Voronezh City
- Voronezh City is located in the European part of Russia. It is the capital of the Voronezh region and is situated on the banks of the Voronezh water reservoir of the Voronezh River, which is about 520 km south of Moscow.
- Voronezh City is a cultural, scientific, and industrial centre of the region. The area of Voronezh City is 596 sq. km. and the population of Voronezh is about 1,032,000, according to the 2015 census.
- Voronezh City is the administrative centre of Voronezh Oblast. Voronezh City lies 93m above sea level. Generally, it is cold and temperate in Voronezh city.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Voronezh State Medical University has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Voronezh State Medical University also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Voronezh State Medical University
Address: Universitetskaya Ploshchad’, 1, Voronezh, Voronezh
Oblast, Russia, 394036
Phone: Call Now > +91 88596 37232 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Question(FAQs)
What is the clinical base of the Voronezh State Medical University?
The clinical base of the University consists of 29 Affiliated hospitals and a network of polyclinics, where medical students gain exposure and practical skills.
Does the University provide Indian food?
Yes, Indian food is available at the Indian mess at the Voronezh State Medical University hostel, with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options for students.
Does Voronezh State Medical University implement modern teaching methods?
Voronezh State Medical University implements modern teaching methods such as problem-based teaching, video-based classes, computer and Internet classes, and education software.
Is a sports facility available at this University?
Yes, the Voronezh State Medical University campus offers a lot of sports, including training volleyball, basketball, Greco-Roman wrestling, handball, badminton, boxing, soccer, aerobics, desk tennis, skiing, swimming, weightlifting, aikido, taekwondo, rock climbing and chess, etc.
Where is Voronezh State Medical University located?
The address of Voronezh State Medical University is Universitetskaya Ploshchad’, 1, Voronezh, Voronezh, Oblast, Russia, 394036.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- https://vrngmu.ru/, Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia, Wikipedia
- https://www.who.int/, Official website
- https://www.nmc.org.in/, Official website
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Education_and_Science_(Russia), Wikipedia
- https://www.mea.gov.in/, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank