Voronezh State Medical University Russia is one of the leading universities in Central Russia, located in Voronezh. It was established in the year of 1918 by professors evacuated from the University of Tartu in Estonia. At Voronezh State Medical University, there are 79 departments of teaching and scientific work at VSU Russia. Voronezh State University is one of the leading & classical universities in Russia.
Throughout this article, we provide information about Voronezh State University like Voronezh State Medical University Admission procedure, Voronezh State Medical University Courses, Voronezh State Medical University Fee structure, living cost, MBBS Syllabus, Voronezh State Medical University Eligibility Criteria, advantages & disadvantages study MBBS in Russia, Voronezh State University Ranking and more.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
9. Ranking & Reputation
10. Contact Details
11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Voronezh State Medical University Russia
Voronezh State Medical University Russia has 18 faculties and 22,000 students from Russia, Europe, Africa, the Americas and Asia. Besides, the University has six research institutes and 16 research laboratories administered by the Russian Academy of Science.
Before we go through Voronezh State University Russia’s detailed information, Let’s look at the College’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||Voronezh State Medical University Russia, Voronezh Medical University, Voronezh State University, Voronezh University|
|Popular Name||VSU Russia|
|Voronezh State Medical University Location||Voronezh, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1918|
|Language of Teaching||English/Russian|
|No. Of Faculties||18|
|University Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Voronezh State Medical University Courses Offered||General Medicine (MBBS), Pediatrics (MBBS. Peds.), Postgraduate Studies (MD, MS), Pharmacy (B.Pharm.), Preparatory Faculty, Dentistry (BDS), Prosthetic Dentistry|
|Voronezh State Medical University Official Website||http://www.vsu.ru/|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Recognized by: Ministry of Education and Science Russia
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
The Voronezh State Medical University Student Support are:-
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Voronezh State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Voronezh State Medical University Admission 2022:-
NOTE: Voronezh State Medical University Hostel is famous for its living structure across all universities, providing hostel services in Russia. The Voronezh State Medical University Official Website offers Voronezh State Medical University Application forms to the students & as much information they want regarding this university.
Voronezh University Russia (VSU Russia) offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The medical faculties of the First Moscow State Medical University are:-
Why Study MBBS At Voronezh State Medical University see some important points?
- Voronezh State Medical University consists of international students from about 56 countries, hence students can experience a multicultural environment at this university.
- Seminars and practicals are also given importance rather than giving just theoretical knowledge to students.
- No donation and no entrance exam required for admission into Voronezh State Medical University.
- At this university, there are graduate, postgraduate, PhD and secondary courses.
- The classrooms and laboratories at the university are equipped with internet, audio-video systems, modern equipment and modern softwares.
Faculty & Staff
Voronezh State Medical University Russia has 18 faculties and 22,000 students from Russia, Europe, Africa, the Americas and Asia. Besides, the University has six research institutes and 16 research laboratories directed by the Russian Academy of Science. The University is composed of 10 buildings and seven resident halls situated in the city entirely. For over 90 years, the University has trained more than 100,000 professionals.
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS at Voronezh State Medical University Russia, check the eligibility below.
Voronezh State Medical University Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Voronezh State Medical University Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission at Voronezh State University Russia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Voronezh State Medical University Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
This section shows Voronezh State Medical University tuition fees and Voronezh State University fees in 2022. The Voronezh State Medical University MBBS fees are given below:-
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||$5400||$4500||$4500||$4500||$4500||$4500|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee (approx.)||$6100||$100||$100||$100||$100||$100|
|Total (USD) (approx.)||$6100||$5200||$5200||$5200||$5200||$5200|
|Voronezh State Medical University fees for Indian Students (approx.)||Rs.4.27 Lakhs||Rs.3.64 Lakhs||Rs.3.64 Lakhs||Rs.3.64 Lakhs||Rs.3.64 Lakhs||Rs.3.64 Lakhs|
NOTE: The fees of Voronezh State Medical University for Indian Students mentioned in this section are stated by converting USD into INR.
Cost of Living at Voronezh
Here in this section, we rea providing information about Voronezh cost of living; let’s have a look.
|Things of daily need (Milk, Groceries, Bread, etc.)||Ranges between Rs.26 – Rs.560|
|Eating at a mid-range restaurant (for two people)||Rs.1500 – Rs.1600|
|One-way ticket of any local transport||Rs.23|
|A monthly pass for local transport||Rs.1041|
|Monthly rent for a one-bedroom apartment||costs between Rs.10,680 – Rs.16,990|
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Voronezh State University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
The section shows Voronezh State Medical University Ranking all around Russia and Voronezh State Medical University World Ranking all around the world. The stated data is given below:-
|Name of Institute||Voronezh State Medical University Russia (VSU Russia)|
Voronezh State Medical University Russia (VSU Russia) – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Voronezh State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||16,376,870 Km² (6,323,142 mi²)|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Voronezh City
- Voronezh city is located in the European part of Russia. It is the capital of the Voronezh region and is situated on the banks of the Voronezh water reservoir of the Voronezh River, which is about 520 km south of Moscow.
- Voronezh city is a cultural, scientific, and industrial centre of the region. The area of Voronezh city is 596 sq. km. and the population of Voronezh is about 1,032,000 according to the 2015 census.
- Voronezh city is the administrative centre of Voronezh Oblast. Voronezh city lies 93m above sea level. Generally, it is cold and temperate in Voronezh city.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Voronezh State Medical University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Voronezh State Medical University also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Voronezh State Medical University (VSU Russia)
Address: Universitetskaya Ploshchad’, 1, Voronezh, Voronezh
Oblast, Russia, 394036
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ)
Q. How is the clinical base of the Voronezh State Medical University?
A. The clinical base of the University consists of 29 Affiliated hospitals and a network of polyclinics, where medical students gain exposure and practical skills.
Q. Does the University provide Indian food?
A. Yes, Indian food is available at the Indian mess at the University’s hostel, with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options for students.
Q. Does Voronezh State Medical University implement modern teaching methods?
A. Voronezh State Medical University implements modern teaching methods such as problem-based teaching, video-based classes, computer and Internet classes, and education software.
Q. Is a sports facility available at this University?
A. Yes, the Voronezh State Medical University campus offers a lot of sports, including training volleyball, basketball, Greco-Roman wrestling, handball, badminton, boxing, soccer, aerobics, and desk tennis, skiing, swimming, weightlifting, aikido, taekwondo, rock climbing and chess, etc.
Q. Where is Voronezh State Medical University located?
A. The address of Voronezh State Medical University is Universitetskaya Ploshchad’, 1, Voronezh, Voronezh, Oblast, Russia, 394036.
Q. Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Q. Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- Voronezh State Medical University Russia, Official website
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank
Click here for more Education News