Established in 1992 by Dr. Dimitri Tvidiani and Dr. David Tvildiani, AIETI Medical School Georgia is a branch of David Tvildiani Medical University, marking Georgia’s first non-governmental higher education institution. The university offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral programs across various disciplines. With a strong emphasis on clinical training, AIETI Medical School provides students with hands-on experience in state-of-the-art facilities, including the AIETI Medical Center, one of Georgia’s largest and most modern hospitals.
In 2011, the National Authorization Council elevated AIETI Medical School Georgia to university status, renaming it “David Tvildiani Medical University” after its founder and first rector. The university is recognized for MBBS studies in Georgia, with its diploma accredited by regulatory bodies such as Asia, various European countries, and the Medical Examination Committees of the USA. Moreover, it is listed among the universities approved for study abroad by the National Medical Commission.
Before we review the detailed information of AIETI Medical School Georgia, let’s look at the college’s essential details.
|Name of Institute
|AIETI Medical School Georgia
|Year of Establishment
|Medium of Teaching
|English & Georgian
|NMC & WHO
|Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia
|USD – $ 7,166
INR – Rs. 5,94,778
|Country – NA
World – NA
( Source: Edurank)
|February Intake – September Intake
|Yes (Male & Female)
|Medical Colleges in Georgia
Affiliation & Recognition
The AIETI Medical School Georgia is one of the most prominent medical universities in Georgia, and it is affiliated with and recognized by various Medical Councils such as:
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Federation for Medical Education (WFME)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
- Medical Counselling Committee (MCC)
The AIETI Medical School Georgia offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. AIETI Georgia is famous for its medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS (Faculty of Medicine)
|6 Years (English Medium)
Why Study MBBS at AIETI Medical School Georgia?
- Hostel Facilities: The university provides hostel facilities with separate rooms for girls and boys, ensuring comfortable accommodation for all students.
- Quick Admission Process: The admission process is efficient and streamlined, allowing students to secure admission promptly.
- Medical Program Availability: The university offers a highly preferred medical program and seminars to enhance student skills and knowledge.
- Qualified Faculty: All teachers are highly qualified and experienced, fostering a friendly and conducive learning environment for students.
If you want to take AIETI Medical School Georgia admission in 2024, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET) for Indian students.
Georgia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at AIETI Medical School, check the eligibility below.
|Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in 10+2 (UR)
|NEET ( For Indian Students )
Graphical Representation of Eligibility Criteria
Before admission to AIETI Medical School Georgia, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Georgia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Georgian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Fee Structure 2024-25
The fee structure of the AIETI Medical School Georgia fees for the undergraduate medical course is stated in the section. Hence, for AIETI Medical School Georgia fee structure, the data as mentioned below:-
|Tuition Fee in USD
|Tuition Fee in Indian Rupees
|Hostel & Food in Rupees
Note: 1$ = 83. The Mentioned fee is approximate and is subject to change.
According to EduRank, the AIETI Medical School Georgia ranking in Georgia and all over the world:
|AIETI Medical School Georgia Country Ranking
|AIETI Medical School Georgia World Ranking
Advantages of MBBS in Georgia
About Tbilisi City
- Earlier, Tbilisi was known as Tiflis.
- The city is situated on the banks of the Kura River, with a population of approximately 1.5 million.
- The city of Tbilisi has a humid subtropical climate with considerable continental influences.
- The city experiences moderately cold winters and warm summers.
- Throughout the year, Tbilisi receives significant rainfall.
- The average annual temperature in Tbilisi is around 13.5 degrees Celsius.
- Located about 17 km southeast of the city centre is Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, which is Tbilisi’s only airport.
AIETI Medical School Georgia
Address: 2/6 Ljubljana St Tbilisi, Georgia
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is AIETI Medical School Georgia located?
AIETI Medical School is located along 2/6 Ljubljana St Tbilisi, Georgia.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at AIETI Medical School Georgia?
Yes, AIETI Georgia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.