Burdwan Medical College Burdwan (BMC Burdwan) is one of the most popular colleges in the Burdwan state of Bengal was founded in 1969. it was taken over by the Government of West Bengal on 4 August 1976, The college famous to provide high-quality education and good atmosphere.
- 1 Burdwan Medical College Burdwan (BMC Burdwan)
- 1.1 Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- 1.2 Facilities @ Burdwan Medical College Burdwan
- 1.3 BMC Burdwan Course
- 1.4 Burdwan Medical College Burdwan Admission Process
- 1.5 BMC Burdwan Fee Structure
- 1.6 PG Course
- 1.7 Burdwan Medical College Burdwan NEET Cut-off
- 1.8 Ranking & Reputation
- 1.9 Contact details
Burdwan Medical College Burdwan (BMC Burdwan)
BMC Burdwan is spread over a sprawling 51 acres of land. The college provides super-speciality wing comprising the Neurology, Nephrology and Cardiology including Cardiothoracic Surgery is now relocated to a separate building from the main Hospital building. The college nearest Railway Station is Burdwan, while the nearest Airport is Kolkata, 100 km away from Burdwan.
The Medical College is among one of the few Government Medical Colleges in Kolkata. Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of the Burdwan Medical College, Burdwan.
|Name of Institute||Burdwan Medical College, Burdwan|
|Popular Name||BMC Burdwan|
|Location||Burdwan University |
Burdwan-713104, West Bengal, India
|Year of Establishment||1969|
|Affiliated to||West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata|
|Approved by||MCI/ MD/MS|
|Category||Medical College in West Bengal|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about BMC Burdwan Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated to West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
- BMC Burdwan is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- It is Govt. Medical College.
- Anti Ragging
- Counseling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
Facilities @ Burdwan Medical College Burdwan
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- A/C Classrooms
- Computer lab
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Accident & Emergency Department
- Diagnostic Services
- Blood BankRegional Cancer Center
- ICUsSuper Speciality Centre
- Drug de-addiction & Treatment Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
BMC Burdwan Course
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||150 seats per course||5 years 5 months|
|Doctorate of Medicine (M.D)||4 Seats per course||3 years|
|Master of Surgery (M.S.)||6 seats peer course||3 years|
|DM||2 seats per course||3 Years|
|Post Graduate Diploma||4 seats per course||2 years|
Burdwan Medical College Burdwan Admission Process
- One can apply to the college through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
- Passed in 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The student should have qualified D.C.E.C.E(Diploma in Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination) conducted by Bihar Government.
BMC Burdwan Fee Structure
|DURATION||Fee ( full course)|
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)||₹51,500|
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Boys and Girls||In Campus||12/- Monthly||Available||Available||Available||Available|
Burdwan Medical College Burdwan NEET Cut-off
NEET Cut-off 2017 (ROUND 1)
NEET Cut-off 2017 (ROUND 2)
NEET Cut-off 2016 (ROUND 1)
NEET Cut-off 2016 (ROUND 2)
Ranking & Reputation
- BMC Burdwan is one of the premiers Institute of Bengal
- We would like to give 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever the Best MBBS college in Bengal
|Address||Burdwan, Burdwan, West Bengal|
|Mobile||0342-2658646, 2665228, 2647822|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best Of luck..!!!