Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine was founded in the year 1784. It is one of the recognised universities to pursue MBBS in Ukraine, situated in Dnipropetrovsk. DSMA Ukraine is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Ukraine. Studying MBBS in Ukraine‘s renowned universities is a rewarding investment of time, finance, and career dream for many Indian students.
The Faculty of General Medicine is the oldest and most prominent one at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine. The University can cover more than 4000+ students every year for medical education. The University has provided 30+ Departments. The academic classes are organised at 70+ teaching hospitals as well as research and practice centres.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
9. Ranking & Reputation
10. Contact Details
11. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine
The University consists of 7 faculties and 30+ Departments that train well-educated specialists for most of Ukraine’s national economic sectors.
Before we go through the detailed information of Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy, Ukraine, Let’s look at the college’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine|
|Popular Name||DSMA Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk State Medical University|
|Year of Establishment||1784|
|Language of Teaching||English / Ukrainian|
|No. Of Faculties||06|
|Approved||NMC, WHO & UΝЕЅСО|
|Courses offered||MBBS, BDS|
|Ranking||Country Rank – 113|
World Rank – 7372
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Score 650+ in NEET 2021||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Ukraine|
|Want to NEET 2021 Counselling||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: WHO, NMC
- Aid Status: Public
- Affiliation: NA
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Local Language Learning Classes
- MCI Screening Test Help Centre
- Technical Issues
- Computer labs
The Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Course||Duration||Want to study in this College?|
|Medicine||6 Years + 1 Year Internship||Click Here|
Faculty & Staff
The University consists of 7 faculties and 46 Departments that train well-educated specialists for most of Ukraine’s national economic sectors. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want to take Admission in DSMA Ukraine, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for NEET Exam that helps you to boost your NEET exam preparation.
The Admission procedure for Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any rejection.
- Fill the Application form ( Click Here ) of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- You will get an offer letter. Save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Now you are all set for Study in Ukraine. All the Best..!!
MBBS Abroad 2021-22 Admission Support
|Live NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9999709233|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Ukraine has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Low Budget Abroad MBBS College||Click Here|
Before taking admission at Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Ukraine.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Ukraine Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
The fees structure of the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Tuition Fee||$ 4212||$ 4212||$ 4212||$ 4212||$ 4212||$ 4212|
|Hostel||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500|
|Food||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500||$ 1500|
The students must go through the syllabus for a better understanding of the MBBS course:
|1st Year||Foreign Language, Latin Language and Medical Terminology, Ukrainian Language (for professional purposes), History of Ukraine, History of Ukrainian Culture, Philosophy, History of Medicine, Life and Work Safety, Basics of Bioethics and Biosafety, Medical Biology, Medical and Biological Physics, Biological and Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Chemistry, Human Anatomy, Histology, Cytology, Embryology, Elective course, Physical Training|
|2nd Year||Foreign Language (for professional purposes), Human Anatomy, Histology, Cytology, Embryology, Physiology, Biological and Bioorganic Chemistry, Microbiology, Virology and Immunology, Clinical Anatomy and Operative Surgery, Occupational Safety in the Field, Medical Informatics, Patient Care (practical training), Premedical First Aid,|
Hygiene and Ecology, Elective course, Physical Training
|3rd Year||Microbiology, Virology and Immunology, Pathological Morphology, Pathological Physiology, Pharmacology, Hygiene and Ecology, Social Medicine, Public Health, Propaedeutics of Internal Medicine, Propedeutics of Pediatrics, General Surgery, Radiology, Medical Psychology, Nursing Practical Training, Elective course, Licensing|
examination “Step 1.”
|4th Year||Internal medicine with endocrinology, medical genetics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Social Medicine, Public Health, Urology, Otorhinolaryngology, Ophthalmology, Neurology, Psychiatrists, Narcology, Dermatology, Venereology, Physical Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Forensic Medicine. Medical Law of|
Ukraine, Medical Practice, Elective course
|5th Year||Internal Medicine with Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical Immunology and Allergology, Occupational Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Epidemiology and Evidence-Based Medicine, Oncology and Radiation Medicine, Paediatrics and Paediatric Infectious Diseases, Surgery with Pediatric Surgery, Neurosurgery, Traumatology and OrthopedicS,|
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Phthisiology, Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Emergency and First Medical Aid, Medical Practice, Elective course
|6th Year||Internal Medicine, Paediatrics and Paediatric Infectious Diseases, Surgery with Pediatric Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, General Practice (Family Medicine), Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Hygiene and Ecology, Social Medicine, Public Health, Elective course, Licensing examination “Step 2.”|
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Ranking||Country – 113|
World – 7372
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. It is located in the heart of Europe. Belarus borders Ukraine to the north, Russia to the east, the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea to the south, Moldova and Romania to the southwest, Hungary, Slovakia, and Poland west. In the far southeast, Ukraine is separated from Russia by the Kerch Strait, which connects the Sea of Azov to the Black Sea.
|Population||43,733,762 (as of 2020)|
|Area||It has an area of 603,628 km2|
Other cities: Kharkiv, Odesa, Dnepropetrovsk, Donetsk, Zaporozhe, Lviv.
|Language||The official language: Ukrainian|
Other Language: Russian
|Climate||Dry and continental (0-35 degrees)|
|Literacy Rate||Male literacy rate: 99.99%|
|Time Zone||UTC + 3:00|
Other: Catholicism, Protestantism, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism and Adventism.
MBBS in Ukraine 2021-22: Fact Check
As a country with a favourable geographical position (situated between Asia and Europe), Ukraine was always viewed by foreign investors as having better economic conditions than other republics of the Soviet Union. The country is free of nuclear weapons. It is considered one of the safest places globally, with the second-largest army in Europe and one of the lowest crime rates on Earth.
WHO and recognise the medical universities in Ukraine. As far as Indian students are concerned, studying MBBS in Ukraine is low compared to the private medical colleges in India. e. So once they complete their course, they can work anywhere in the world. Here are some of the facts about the safety measures of Ukraine for Indian Students.
Things to Follow
- Always be aware of your surrounding. Don’t wonder in the notorious areas of the city and avoid wrong crowds. Always keep your phone with you and keep the contact of authorities on speed dial.
- Always carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport, and registration papers with you while leaving out of the campus.
Why Choose Study in Ukraine
- The Fee of MBBS in Ukraine is lower when compared to other study destinations around the globe.
- The medical education system in Ukraine is almost equivalent to India and many developing countries.
- Medical students in the country are exposed to several extracurricular activities and international seminars to gain some confidence.
- All medical universities in Ukraine have best infrastructure facilities and experienced faculty members.
- The Medical Council of India recognizes MBBS qualification acquired from Ukrainian universities. Indian students can visit their country and work after completed their MBBS in Ukraine.
- MBBS in Ukraine is also known for the best FMGE passing percentage.
Pros & Cons
Ukraine Government is very keen on the improvement and development of medical education in the country. The medical universities get constant help from the Ukrainian government for maintaining the standard of education. The country has become one of the preferable destinations for aspiring students who want to study MBBS abroad. Some of the advantages of studying MBBS in Ukraine are listed below:
Advantages of studying in Ukraine
- No Entrance test is required to study in Medical universities of Ukraine (Only NEET Qualification is enough).
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those recognized by this medical council of India for screening tests conducted by NMC.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Ukrainian medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Hospitals in Ukraine offer practical training to medical students.
- Colleges in Ukraine don’t ask for any donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Elite bodies like WHO and NMC acknowledge medical colleges in Ukraine.
- Cost of living for students is quite low.
- Ukrainian MBBS courses follow the English language mode as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Ukraine provide great academics, as well as sports.
Disadvantages of studying in Ukraine
- As Ukrainian and East Slavic language is the local language in Ukraine, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra efforts at learning the Ukrainian Language after the class hour.
- To chat with the patients during your MBBS, you need to know their dialect.
- The climate of the country is cold most of the time. Therefore, it might be hard for students to adapt.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy Ukraine
Address: Volodymyr Vernadskoho St, 9, Dnipro, Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine, 49044
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Popular MBBS Abroad Destination for Indian Students
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
A. Russia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Germany and the Philippines are the top 5 destinations to study MBBS abroad.
A. Yes, MBBS abroad is a good option for Indian students. It provides a chance to learn from some of the best professors globally and exposure to different people. Also, MBBS abroad gives you the flexibility to either practice in India or any foreign country.
A. It can cost you around 20-30 lakh minimum. However, in some countries, the amount can go up to 50 to 60 lakhs.
A. MBBS abroad is getting a chance to study and complete your MBBS degree from a foreign university in a foreign country.
A. Romania, Poland, Germany, Belarus and Georgia are some of the most popular destinations for MBBS in Europe.
A. Ukraine is known for providing quality education at a low cost. Its excellence in teaching and research makes it a popular destination for MBBS.
A. It might cost you somewhere around 20-25 lakh.
A. MBBS is Known as “MBBS in Ukraine”, It is the same thing, just the difference of terminology.
A. The duration of MBBS in Ukraine is of 6 years.
A. Of course, Ukraine is well-known for providing world-class education at a very considerable cost.
A. Yes, NEET is required for MBBS in Ukraine.
A. The cost of pursuing MBBS in Ukraine is low because the Ukrainian government provides subsidies on education.
A. Ukraine is better for MBBS abroad than China for specific reasons: Method of education, Language, MCI clearing rate, Observership programmed, and Education fees.
A. Norway, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, Switzerland, Belgium and Denmark are the cheapest countries for Indian students to study abroad.
A. Canada, Germany, Australia, the United States and Italy are some of the best destinations for Indian students to study abroad.
A. Of course, there is no rich and poor when it comes to education; it is all about knowledge. There are several scholarships open to students, and the government of India also provides a scholarship option for academically intelligent students.
A. Switzerland, Netherland, Costa Rica, Mexico, Canada, Thailand, Spain and New Zealand are ranked as top destinations for international students.
A. Ukraine, Nepal, Bangladesh, Poland, China and Russia are few countries that provide low-cost MBBS education.