Government Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College (GMKMC Salem) is one of the prestigious institutes was founded in the year 1990 situated in Salem the state of Tamilnadu. Government Medical College Salem offers various undergraduate and postgraduate course such as MBBS, MD and much more. It is recognized by the Medical Council of India and affiliated with Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College, Salem.
- 1 About Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College Salem
- 2 Government Medical College Salem Courses
- 3 Salem Medical College Admission Process
- 4 Salem Medical College Salem Fee Structure
- 5 Salem Medical College Cutoff
- 6 Government Medical College Salem Ranking
- 7 Contact Details
About Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College Salem
|Name of Institute||Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College, Salem|
|Popular Name||Government Medical College Salem|
|Year of Establishment||1990|
|Affiliated with||The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College, Salem Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
- Approved by –Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Aid Status- Government College
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ Salem Medical College
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Skill Lab
- Lecture Halls
- Museum & Library
Government Medical College Salem Courses
|Master of Surgery||3||3 years|
|Doctorate of Medicine||3||3 years|
Salem Medical College Admission Process
- Admission Seekers must fulfil their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
***Note-A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
Salem Medical College Salem Fee Structure
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||4,000 (Monthly)|
Salem Medical College Cutoff
NEET Cut Off 2017
NEET Cut Off 2016
Government Medical College Salem Ranking
|Name of Institute||Salem Medical College|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Tamilnadu.
- We would like to give 4.6 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
Salem Steel Plant Road
Salem – 636030
Tamil Nadu, India
College Office: 0427- 2383313
Fax: 0427 – 2383193
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!