Chennai Medical College Hospital and research center, Irungalur, Trichy are one of the reputed Medical institutes was founded in the year 2008. It is located in the Trichy – Chennai National Highway 45 in Irungalur village, Mannachanallur, TamilNadu, India. Chennai Medical College famous to provide one of the modern education with good infrastructure.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Chennai Medical College Hospital and research center, Irungalur, Trichy.
- 1 About Chennai Medical College Trichy
- 2 Course Offereds
- 3 CMCHRC Trichy Admission Process
- 4 Chennai Medical College Trichy Fee Structure
- 5 Chennai Medical College Trichy Cut off
- 6 CMCHRC Trichy Ranking by Edufever
- 7 Contact Details
About Chennai Medical College Trichy
|Name of Institute||Chennai Medical College Hospital and Research Centre (CMCHRC Trichy)|
|Popular Name||Chennai Medical College Trichy, CMCHRC Trichy|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Affiliated with||The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– The Tamil Nadu Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
- Approved by –MCI
- Aid Status- Private College
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ Chennai Medical College Trichy
- Skill Lab
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Clinical Departments
- Supporting Services
- Insurance Schemes
- Master Health Check-up
- Health Centers
- Blood Bank
- 24 Hours Pharmacy
- Citizen charter
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery||150||5 years|
CMCHRC Trichy Admission Process
- Admission Seekers must fulfil their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- One must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Chennai Medical College Trichy Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery||300,000|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||80,000 (Annual)|
Chennai Medical College Trichy Cut off
NEET 2018 Cut Off
Minimum percentile corresponding to which marks should be obtained to qualify NEET 2018.
|Category||Cut Off Percentile|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile|
Previous Year NEET Cut Off Marks 2017
|CATEGORY||CUT OFF PERCENTILE||MARKS RANGE||NUMBER OF CANDIDATES|
|Others||50th Percentile||697 – 131||5,43,473|
|OBC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||47,382|
|SC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||14,599|
|ST||40th Percentile||130 – 107||6,018|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||130 – 118||67|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||152|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
CMCHRC Trichy Ranking by Edufever
|Name of Institute||Chennai Medical College|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in Tamil Nadu.
- We would like to give out 4.4 of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
General Enquiry: 0431 – 3058737/8738/8739/8740
College Office: 0431 – 3058956/8970
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!