State Takmeel-ut-Tib College and Hospital Lucknow are some of the reputed Government Unani Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is popularly known as State Takmeel-ut-Tib College Lucknow and was founded in the year 1902. This College is affiliated with the Lucknow University, UP, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Govt Takmil-Ut-Tib College Lucknow (Takmil Ut Tib College Lucknow) like Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
9. Frequently Asked Question
State Takmeel-ut-Tib College and Hospital Lucknow
It is Asia’s oldest center of Tibbi Educational Institution, imparting education in Unani Medicine and Surgery. In 1982, the college got provincialized, and the world ‘State’ was prefixed to the college’s name to be called State Takmil-ut-Tib college and Hospital, Lucknow. The students who passed from this college are known as Takmeeli.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of State Takmeel-ut-Tib College and Hospital Lucknow.
|College Name||State Takmeel-ut-Tib College and Hospital Lucknow|
|Popular Name||State Takmeel-ut-Tib College Lucknow|
|Location||Hakim Abdul Aziz Road Jhawai Tola Lucknow|
|Affiliated with||Lucknow University, UP|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Boys and Girls)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|College Offical site||https://sttcollegelko.com/|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Lucknow University Kanpur
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status-Government
|Anti Ragging||Healthcare Services|
|Counselling Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Govt. Takmil Ut Tib Lucknow offers a quality medical program under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The college is famous for its undergraduate & postgraduate medical programs.
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine And Surgery)||4 ½ years + one-year rotatory internship|
The syllabus of B.U.M.S. covers subjects that provide extensive knowledge of Unani to the students.
|Professional Year I||Professional Year II|
|Arabic and Mantiq wa Falsafa (Logic Philosophy and Astronomy)||Tareekh-e-tib (History of Medicine)|
|Kulliyat Umoore Tabiya (Basic Principles of Unani Medicine)||Tahaffuzi wa Samaji Tib (Preventive and Community Medicine)|
|Tashreeh Ul Badan (Anatomy)||Ilmul Advia|
|Munafeul Aaza (Physiology)||Mahiyatul Amraz (Pathology)|
|Professional Year III||Professional Year IV|
|Communication skills||Moalajat – I (General Medicine)|
|Ilmul Saidla wa Murakkabat (Unani Pharmacy)||Moalajat – II|
|Tibbe Qanooni wa Ilmul Samoom (Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology)||Amraze Niswan (Gynaecology)|
|Sareeriyat wa Usoole Ilaj (Bedside clinic and principles of management)||Ilmul Qabalat wa Naumalood (Obstetrics and Neonatology)|
|Ilaj Bit Tadbeer (Regional Therapy)||Ilmul Jarahat (Surgery)|
|Amraz-e-Atfal (Paediatrics)||Ain, Uzn, Anaf, Halaq wa Asnan (Ophthalmology and Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat)|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the State Takmeel-ut-Tib College and Hospital Lucknow is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focusing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Govt. Takmil Ut Tib Lucknow. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BUMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The Govt. Takmil Ut Tib Lucknow fee structures for various courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
|Course||Average Fees (Per Year)|
|BUMS||19000/- (200/-Hostel Fee)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Here we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Net banking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
AIAPGET Counselling 2022
The following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to Govt. Takmil Ut Tib Lucknow.
For UG Candidate
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counseling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BUMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BUMS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Govt Takmil-Ut-Tib College Lucknow|
Govt Takmil-Ut-Tib College and Hospital Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Address: Hakim Abdul Aziz Road Jhawai Tola Lucknow
UP Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to get admission to State Takmeel-ut-Tib College and Hospital Lucknow?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Directorate General of Medical Education and Training UP.
Q. Is State Takmeel-ut-Tib College and Hospital Lucknow a full government college?
A. Yes, State Takmeel-ut-Tib College and Hospital Lucknow is a Government Ayush college.
Q. Where is State Takmeel-ut-Tib College and Hospital Lucknow Lucknow located?
A. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 202002.
Q. When was State Takmeel-ut-Tib College and Hospital Lucknow Established?
A. This college was established in the year 1902.
Q. How can I get admission to this State Takmeel-ut-Tib College and Hospital Lucknow without NEET.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.