Heidelberg University Germany is one of the oldest & prestigious universities in the world. It was established in the year 1386. Heidelberg comprises of three major campuses: the humanities are predominantly located in Heidelberg’s Old Town, the natural sciences and medicine in the Neuenheimer Feld quarter, and the social sciences within the inner-city suburb Bergheim.
Heidelberg University encourages students to try something new, to learn something different, and to create something unique. The university consists of 12 faculty and offers degree programmes at undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral levels in some 100 disciplines.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for the NEET Examination Click Here
Heidelberg University Germany
|Name of Institute||Faculty of Medicine, Heidelberg University Germany|
|Popular Name||Heidelberg University Germany|
|Year of Establishment||1386|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. of Faculties||12|
|Courses offered||Faculty of Medicine|
|Academic Session Start||August to September|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Germany|
Here we have mentioned some Useful Resources of NEET that will help you defiantly to crack this exam.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Affiliated with: German Universities Excellence Initiative
- Approved by: MCI, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Local Language Learning Classes
- MCI Screening Test Help Centre
- Technical Issues
- Computer labs
Here have to provide NEET Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack this examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
|MD (Medicine) / MBBS||6 Years|
Faculty & Staff
The Heidelberg University Germany provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
The Admission procedure for the Medical University of Germany is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the Application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- You will get an offer letter. Save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Germany.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to Germany. All the Best..!!
Germany has always been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS/MD in Heidelberg University Germany, check the eligibility criteria below.
|Age||The candidate must be 17+ and under 25 years of age on/before 31st December of your admission year.|
|Qualification||Admission Seekers should complete their Higher Secondary Education with a minimum 60% mark covering Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60%|
(Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)
|Medium of Teaching||English & German|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Before taking admission in the Heidelberg University Germany please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Germany.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Germany Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee.
- HIV test documents.
MBBS (MD) Syllabus in Germany
Before going to apply for Heidelberg University Germany please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Germany. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Germany are as follow:
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|First Aid & Elements of Nursing||Clinical Genetics|
|Gross Anatomy & Neuroscience||Histology, Cell Biology & Embryology|
|History of Medicine||Medical Psychology|
|Medical Biology||Molecular Biology|
|Medical Informatics||Parasitology & Mycology|
|Sociology in Medicine||Physiology|
|Introduction to Medical & Academic Professionalism||Public Health|
|Polish||Hygiene & Epidemiology|
|Physical Education||Occupational Medicine|
|3rd year||4th year|
|Communication Skills||Radiology II|
|Patient-Doctor Interactions in Daily Practice||Emergency & Disaster Medicine, Traumatology|
|Laboratory Diagnostics||Anesthesiology & Intensive Care|
|Pathology PM – Pathomorphology||Internal Medicine|
|Pathology PPh – Pathophysiology||Geriatrics|
|Pharmacology & Toxicology||Paediatrics|
|Clinical Pharmacology||Family Medicine|
|Physical Diagnosis I||Dermatology & Venerology|
|Physical Diagnosis II||–|
|Introduction to Paediatrics||–|
|Introduction to Paediatrics||–|
|Preventive Medicine – Cardiology||–|
|Propaedeutic of Dentistry||–|
|5th year||6th year|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||Internal Medicine|
|Neurosurgery||Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|Oncology & Palliative Care||Urology|
|–||Anesthesiology & Intensive Care|
The fees structure of the Heidelberg University Germany for MBBS (MD) for International students from non-EU (European Union) and non-EEA (European Economic Area – Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway) countries with a foreign university entrance qualification will be required to pay a tuition fee of EUR 1500 per semester.
Scholarship & Financial Assistance
The Heidelberg University Germany is an excellent opportunity for any International medical school student who wishes to pursue a career in medicine. International students who wish to study in Germany and want to avoid costs of education can apply for various scholarships which either exempt them from paying a tuition fee or serve as financial support in covering their living expenses in Lodz.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Heidelberg University Germany|
|Review this College||Click Here|
- It is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Germany.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever’s Best Medicine college in Germany.
Heidelberg University Germany
Contact No: +49 6221 54-0
Official website: https://www.uni-heidelberg.de/en
MBBS Abroad Destination for Indian Students
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Singapore||Click Here|
|MBBS in Guyana||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bulgaria||Click Here|
|MBBS in New Zealand||Click Here|
|MBBS in Tanzania||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Poland||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Italy||Click Here|
|MBBS in the Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Malaysia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Germany||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
Germany is a country in Central and Western Europe, lying between the Baltic and North Seas to the north, and the Alps, Lake Constance and the High Rhine to the south. It borders Denmark to the north, Poland and the Czech Republic to the east, Austria and Switzerland to the south, France to the southwest, and Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands to the west.
|Area||357,386 km2 (137,988 sq mi)|
|Climate||Germany’s climate is moderate and has generally no longer periods of cold or hot weather.|
|Currency||Euro (€) (EUR)|
Why Choose Study in Germany
- Low Fees & Installment: The Fee of MBBS in Germany is lower when compared to other study destinations around the globe. The students may also opt for instalment schemes to pay the fee. Moreover, the living cost in Germany is not very expensive.
- Courses Approved by MCI: MBBS Courses in Germany are approved by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Infrastructure & Faculty: All medical universities in Germany have the best infrastructure facilities and experienced faculty members.
- Scholarship & Financial Assistance: International students who wish to study in Germany and want to avoid costs of education can apply for various scholarships which either exempt them from paying a tuition fee or serve as financial support in covering their living expenses.
MBBS in Germany 2020 Fact Check
The Heidelberg University Germany has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage due to high educational standards with advance and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Apart from this, what makes Germany a preferred destination for medical studies is the easy admission procedure which involves fast processing of paper works.
Here are some of the facts about the safety measures of Germany for Indian Students.
Things to Follow
- Always be aware of your surrounding. Don’t wonder in the notorious areas of the city and avoid wrong crowds. Always keep your phone with you and keep the contact of authorities on speed dial.
- Always carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport, and registration papers with you while leaving out of the campus.
Pros & Cons
Do you know the German education system has an excellent reputation, and a significant number of foreigners study at German universities? Germany also has a very good reputation for vocational training. There are a lot of advantages to studying in Germany, here are just a few:
Advantages of studying in Germany
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Germany don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Medical colleges in Germany are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
- Germany MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Germany provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Germany medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Government hospitals in Germany offer practical training to medical students.
Disadvantages of studying in Germany
- As German is the local language in Germany, therefore, students might feel the language as a barrier (outside the university campus).
- One might have to put extra efforts at learning the German Language after the class hour.
- The climate of the country is cold most of the time. Therefore, it might be hard for students to adapt.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1: What is the duration of the MBBS in Germany?
Ans. The duration of the MBBS in Germany is 6 years.
Q.2: What is the medium of language in Germany?
Ans: The medium, of course, is English & German.
Q.3: Any other facility like pick up, bank account opening, etc. is provided by you, on your services?
Ans: Yes, on your request.
Q.6: MBBS in Germany, Is it a good choice?
Ans. Of course, it is a smart idea to pursue medical studies from Germany. All you have to do is take care of these critical things:
- Do plan for MCI screening test from the first year of your medical studies.
- Do not get spoiled by the lifestyle and night culture of the country. As it will take a lot of efforts to clear the MCI Screening Test, once you come back to India.
Q.7: When does the academic year start at Germany Medical College?
Ans. The academic year in all Germany medical university starts from August to September.
Q.8: Is student visa a mandatory in Germany?
Ans. YES, without a student visa, you can’t take admission in MBBS colleges of Germany.
Q.9: Can a student get an education loan for a medical program in Germany?
Ans.YES. You can apply to various loan providing platform for education loan.
Q.10: How many times can medical student appear in the MCI screening test?
Ans. MCI doesn’t have any restrictions on the number of times a student can take the test.
Q.11: Can a student do an internship from India after completing a medical program in Germany?
Ans. Yes, once you clear the MCI screening test directed by the Medical Council of India.
Q.12: Is the Germany Medical Course acceptable in other countries?
Ans. Yes. The Germany medical colleges are authorized by WHO and MCI.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers