Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University (IKBFU Russia)1 is a Public research university located in the exclave of Kaliningrad, Russia. It was Founded in 1947. Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia is one of the 10 federal universities of the Russian Federation and the largest educational, scientific, cultural and educational center in the Northwestern Federal District. Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of fields. Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia is ranked among the top universities in Russia. Its programs are accredited by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
This article provides information about the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure, Ranking, Information About Russia and advantages and disadvantages of studying MBBS in Russia etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Condition
6. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia is home to a number of research centers and laboratories and its faculty members are actively engaged in research in a variety of fields. Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University has strong ties with the government and its research findings are used to improve the social and economic development of the Kaliningrad region and Russia as a whole.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia.
|Name of University||Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia|
|Popular Name||IKBFU Russian, Baltic Federal University, Immanuel Kant University, Immanuel Kant Federal University, Kant Baltic Federal University|
|Location||Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia2|
|Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Year of Establishment||1947|
|Admission Starts||February to September|
|Language of Teaching||English and Russian language|
|Approved by||NMC (National Medical Commission)3, WHO4|
|No. of Faculty||11|
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-8859637232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and University Type
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The data mentioned below is the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia Facilities that are provided to the students who ensure their Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Admission 2024:
Note: Immanuel Kant University Hostel provides students with well-furnished rooms & healthy food in a mess. Immanuel Kant University Official Website provides Application forms to the students for Admission Purposes.
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|Courses||Duration||Level of Education|
|Medicine (MBBS)||6 Years||Higher education Normative period of study|
|Medicine||3 Years||Secondary vocational education Normative period of study|
|Midwifery||2 Years||Secondary vocational education Normative period of study|
|Laboratory diagnostics||2 Years||Secondary vocational education Normative period of study|
|Orthopaedic dentistry||2 Years||Secondary vocational education Normative period of study|
|Pharmacy||2 Years||Secondary vocational education Normative period of study|
|Nursing (based on nine classes)||3 Years||Secondary vocational education Normative period of study|
|Nursing (based on 11 classes)||2 Years||Secondary vocational education Normative period of study|
Why Study MBBS At Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia?
- At Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, 14,000 students are currently enrolled.
- English and Russian are the languages used to teach the MBBS course.
- Foreign students are welcome to study for one or two semesters at the university and are not required to pay tuition fees at partner universities.
- Immanuel Kant University students earn a globally recognized medical degree.
- Immanuel Kant University has introduced vocational training programmes for worldwide students.
- Over 300 educational programs are offered to students at the university.
- The Russian campus infrastructure at Immanuel Kant University is excellent.
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia Admission Procedure
If you want to take admission in 2024, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for the NEET exam that will help you to boost your NEET exam preparation. How to do an MBBS from Russia? See the Complete Admission Procedure Here!
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia.
|Age||You were at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian Language|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad In MBBS College||Enquire Now|
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Fee structure 2024. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page: Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particulars (approx)||1st Year||2nd to 6th Year|
|Total fees for Indian Students||Rs. 4,95,842/-||Rs. 3,78,480/-|
Note: 1$ = 83. The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
Ranking & Reputation
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Ranking all over Russia and Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University World Ranking all over the world is mentioned below:-
|Name of Institute||Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University|
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Ranking 2024
|Country Rank||World Rank|
|73 (Sources: 4icu.org)||3146 (Sources: 4icu.org)|
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia Documents Required
Before admission to Kant Baltic Federal University, please do not forget to carry all these Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi6.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Tuition fees.
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows:
|1st Semester||First aid in the pre-hospital phase, Medical physics and mathematics, Medical Chemistry, Basic Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Economics, History of Russia, Latin Language, Anatomy, Medical Biology, Russian Language.|
|2nd Semester||Anatomy, Latin language, Medical Biology, Medical informatics, Jurisprudence, Mineral Metabolism, History of Medicine, Psychology and Pedagogy, Histology, Embryology, Cytology.|
|3rd Semester||Anatomy, History of Medicine, Psychology and Pedagogy, Bioethics, Clinical Physiology, Microbiology and Virology, Hygiene, Propaedeutics of internal Diseases and radiodiagnosis, Life safety and disaster medicine Russian Language.|
|4th Semester||Philosophy, Biochemistry, Histology, Embryology, Cytology, Anatomy of systems of neuroimmunoendocrinology, Histophysiology of digestive systems, and Information technology in medicine, Philosophy and Biochemistry.|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South. The official language of Russia is Russian, which is spoken by over 150 million people worldwide. Russia is a beautiful country with a rich history and culture. It is a popular tourist destination, and the capital of Russia is Moscow, which is the largest city in Europe.
|Population||144,444,359 (Sources: worldometers.info)|
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (Sources: worldometers.info)|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Literacy Rate||99.70% (Sources: macrotrends.net)|
|Time Zone||UTC 2:30|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)7|
|Religion||Christianity, Russian Orthodoxy, Islam.|
About Kaliningrad City
- Kaliningrad is the largest city and administrative centre of Kaliningrad Oblast, a Russian semi-exclave sandwiched between Lithuania and Poland.
- The city is situated on the Pregolya River, at the head of the Vistula Lagoon on the Baltic Sea, and is the only ice-free port of Russia and the Baltic states on the Baltic Sea.
- As a major transport hub with sea and river ports, the city is home to the headquarters of the Baltic Fleet of the Russian Navy and is one of the largest industrial centres in Russia.
- Kaliningrad has been a major internal migration attraction in Russia over the past two decades and was one of the host cities of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Russia has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Russia also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you must adjust according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia
Address: Ulitsa Aleksandra Nevskogo, 14, Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia, 236041
Phone: +91-8859637232 (For Indian Students)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where is Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia located?
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University is located along Ulitsa Aleksandra Nevskogo, 14, Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia, 236041.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available on a case-to-case basis.
Does Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia accept transferees?
Immanuel Kant University Russia accepts transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia?
Yes, Baltic Federal University Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Is it possible to work while studying at Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia?
Yes, it is possible to work only if the student’s company agrees with the student’s situation.
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
How to do MBBS in Russia?
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English for eligibility for MBBS in Russia.
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University Russia, Official website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanuel_Kant_Baltic_Federal_University, Wikipedia ↩︎
- https://www.nmc.org.in/ NMC Official website ↩︎
- https://www.who.int/ WHO Official website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Health_(Russia), Wikipedia ↩︎
- https://www.mea.gov.in/ MEA New Delhi Official website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_ruble, Wikipedia ↩︎