Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College and Research Centre Sri Ganganagar is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Sri Ganganagar. The college is popularly known as Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College and was founded in 2008-09. Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Dental Colleges in Rajasthan. The college is affiliated with the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
This article will provide you with detailed information about Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College and Research Centre like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College and Research Centre
Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College and Research Centre was started to serve students with the best dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of MGS Dental College.
|Name of Institute||Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College and Research Centre|
|Popular Name||MGS Dental College Ganganagar|
|Year of Establishment||2008-09|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||education-rajasthan-gov-in/|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Rajasthan|
|Want NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
- Approved by:– DCI
- Aid Status:– Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College & Research Centre Offers the following undergraduate and postgraduate programmes with the duration and Eligibility.
|BDS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Intake Capacity for BDS Course
Intake Capacity for MDS Course
MDS programme (Master of Dental Surgery) is for three Academic years. Our institution is recognised by the Dental Council of India/Govt. of India and affiliated with the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur for running an MDS course (18 seats) in the following speciality
|MDS Course||Intake Capacity|
|PROSTHODONTICS CROWN & BRIDGES||3|
|CONSERVATIVE & ENDODONTICS DENTISTRY||3|
|ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY||3|
|PEDODONTICS & PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY||2|
|ORTHODONTICS AND DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPEDICS||2|
|ORAL PATHOLOGY &MICRO BIOLOGY||2|
Here in this selection, we will let you about MGS Dental College BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental projects.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of MGS Dental College Ganganagar, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below we have mentioned the Admission procedure for the required courses under Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College Ganganagar. The candidates are requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG|
PG Course- NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses- NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses- NEET-MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses– Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling|
For PG Courses- Rajasthan NEET MDS Counselling
|Rajasthan NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Dental Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 Dental Colleges in Rajasthan||Click Here|
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Flow Chart
The fee structure of Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College & Research Centre Sri Ganganagar for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
Hostel Charges (including mess charges)
|Rs 1,50,000/- |
|Caution Money||RS. 20,000/- (Refundable)|
|Specialities||Tuition Fees Per Year|
|PEDODONTICS & PREVENTIVE DENTISTRY||4,50,000|
|PROSTHODONTICS CROWN & BRIDGES||5,00,000|
|CONSERVATIVE & ENDODONTICS DENTISTRY||6,50,000|
|ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY||6,50,000|
|ORTHODONTICS AND DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPEDICS||6,50,000|
|ORAL PATHOLOGY &MICRO BIOLOGY||2,50,000|
|Specialities||Tuition Fees Per Year|
|Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||4,50,000|
|Prosthodontics Crown & Bridges||5,00,000|
|Conservative & Endodontics Dentistry||6,50,000|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||6,50,000|
|Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||6,50,000|
|Oral Pathology & Micro Biology||2,50,000|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College & Research Centre Sri Ganganagar Category-wise Cutoff
MGS Dental College Cutoff 2019
|Category & Quota||Rank||Score|
|General (Government Quota)||746898||125|
|General (Management Quota)||794156||115|
|SC (Government Quota)||734054||127|
|SC (Management Quota)||–||–|
|ST (Government Quota)||741125||126|
|ST (Management Quota)||–||–|
|OBC Non-Creamy (Government Quota)||761381||122|
|OBC Non-Creamy (Management Quota)||–||–|
NEET MDS 2022 Expected Cut Off
We have mentioned the below table for the expected NEET 2022 cutoff score and percentile for General and SC/ST/OBC Categories.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Percentile|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||121-108||40th|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Rajasthan NEET Counselling
Rajasthan Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur is the competent authority to conduct the Rajasthan BDS/MDS 2022 counselling for the eligible candidates to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Rajasthan State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: SSO Id can be created using Gmail/ Facebook/ Aadhar Card/ Twitter
- Step 3:Now log in using the generated SSO Id and password
- Step 4: Under the “Citizen” tab, click “HTE”
- Step 5: In the Login window, enter the following details
- Organization: Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
- Application: NEET UG (Medical/dental) Admission 2022
- Step 6: Click on “Continue”
- Step 7: Fill the details in the application form (Part 1)
- Step 8: Click on “Confirm” to continue
- Step 9: Rajasthan NEET 2022 counselling fee: A candidate who wishes to apply for the counselling of Rajasthan NEET 2022 has to remit a registration fee of Rs. 2000. Those belonging to the SC/ ST category and are domicile of Rajasthan have to pay Rs. 1200 as a counselling fee.
- Counselling fees can be paid both online and offline. Only after the registration fee is deposited, the candidate will be able to fill out Part-2 of the application form.
- Step 10: Download the paid challan
- Step 11: Proceed to fill out the application form (Part–2)
- Step 12: Upload the following documents
- Step 13: Click on “Save and Continue” at every step to proceed to the next section
- Step 14: After rechecking the entire form, click on “Final Lock & Submit”
NEET MDS Counselling
For aspirants applying to Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College and Research Centre Sri Ganganagar, the following flow chart shows the short but essential information about the counselling procedure.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of a Certificate with an attested photo from the Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth is not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College and Research Centre Sri Ganganagar|
Maharaja Ganga Singh Dental College and Research Centre Sri Ganganagar
Address: 11 LNP Hanumangarh Road Near RIICO Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan Sri Ganganagar
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.mgsdentalcollege.org
Rajasthan NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Rajasthan NEET 2022 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2022 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, MGS Dental College Ganganagar does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend during this period.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to MGS Dental College Ganganagar.
Ans. MGS Dental College Ganganagar is located at 11 LNP Hanumangarh Road, Near RIICO Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan Sri Ganganagar.
Ans. MGS Dental College Ganganagar is a Private College.
Ans. Yes, there are MDS Courses offered in MGS Dental College Ganganagar.