Major SD Singh Medical College and Hospital Farrukhabad are some of the newly established private medical colleges and hospitals, very popularly known as S.D. Medical College Farrukhabad is located near Fatehgarh in Farrukhabad district, Uttar Pradesh. The College is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow and approved by N.M.C. It was established in the year 2011.
This article will share all the essential details of Major SD Singh Medical College Farrukhabad like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Procedure
4. Fee Structure
6. Counselling Procedure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question (F.A.Q.)
Major SD Singh Medical College and Hospital Fathehgarh Farrukhabad
Central SD Singh Medical College & Hospital is a private medical college and hospital near Fatehgarh in Farrukhabad district, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of S.D. Medical College Farrukhabad.
|Name of Institute||Major SD Singh Medical College and Hospital Fathehgarh Farrukhabad|
|Popular Name||SD Medical College Farrukhabad|
|Location||Farrukhabad district Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2011|
|Affiliated||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (N.M.C.)|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
Affiliated with:– Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow
Approved by:- N.M.C.
Aid Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
Before we discuss, let us look at the course overview offered in Major SD Singh Medical College and Hospital Farrukhabad College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
Here is this selection. We will let you know about S.D. Medical College Farrukhabad MBBS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, O.P.D.s to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||2 months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||2 months|
|Surgery including 15 days of Anaesthesia||2 months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||2 months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||1 month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of S.D. Medical College Farrukhabad is responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at S.D. Medical College Farrukhabad is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET. Suppose you are applying for this College, these valuable resources about S.D. Medical College Farrukhabad will help you do proper research about the College.
|Admission Process||U.G. Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For U.G. Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling||For U.G. Courses: Uttar Pradesh NEET Counselling|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
The fee structure of S.D. Medical College for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Course||Fees per annum|
NOTE:- Above mention, the fee is subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for A.I.Q. and state counselling process.
- Aspirants in the U.R. category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET PG 2022 Cutoff (Announced)
By the minimum qualifying/eligibility criteria for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2022, the cutoff scores for various categories are as follows:-
|Categories||NEET PG 2022 minimum qualifying or eligibility criteria||NEET PG 2022 Cutoff score (out of 800)|
|General / E.W.S.||50th||275|
|SC / ST/ OBC|
(including P.W.D. of SC/ST/OBC)
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cutoff marks 2021||Cutoff marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & P.H.||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2022 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants who shall build a successful online payment of Rs are eligible for choice filling. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2022 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- I.D. proof (Aadhar/P.A.N. Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Major SD Singh Medical College and Hospital Farrukhabad|
Major SD Singh Medical College and Hospital
Address: Beware Road, Fatehgarh
Farrukhabad-209601 Uttar Pradesh
Major SD Singh Medical College and Hospital Farrukhabad Campus Video
UP NEET 2022 Admission Support
|UP NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.s)
A. No, Major SD Singh Medical College and Hospital Farrukhabad is a private college.
A. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to the SD Singh Medical College and Hospital Farrukhabad.
A. Major SD Singh Medical College and Hospital Farrukhabad Beware Road, Fatehgarh
Farrukhabad-209601 Uttar Pradesh
All the medical; colleges in the state or in India is affiliated and approved by the National Medical Commission (previously known as the Medical Council of India).
Yes. Of course. You must clear the NEXT exam after completing your course to practice medicines in India. Studying MBBS from Major SD Singh Medical College Farrukhabad will make you a Doctor and will provide you with a degree of MBBS after the completion of the course.
Looking to this year completion and Cutoff analysis, anything around 450+ will help you to get Pvt in the state.