North Ossetian State Medical Academy is one of the leading medical universities in Ukraine with a long history and glorious traditions. It is one of the recognized universities to pursue MBBS in Russia, situated in Vladikavkaz, Russia. It occupies a leading position in the rankings among higher education and medical educational institutions in Russia. The Faculty of General Medicine is the oldest and most extensive at North Ossetian State Medical Academy.
The academic classes are organized at 10+ teaching hospitals and research and practice centres. This article provides information about North Ossetian State Medical Academy for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, fee structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
North Ossetian State Medical Academy
North Ossetian State Medical Academy is fully accredited by the Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation and is recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO). NOSMA offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate medical programs, including MBBS, MD, and PhD degrees. The university also has a strong research focus and has research institutes and laboratories.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of North Ossetian State Medical Academy.
|Name of Institute||North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia1|
|Popular Name||NOSMA Russia|
|North Ossetian State Medical Academy Year of Establishment||1939|
|Location||Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia–Alania Republic, Russia|
|Language of Teaching||English / Russian|
|No. of Faculties||14|
|Approved||NMC (National Medical Commission)2, WHO|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD|
|North Ossetian State Medical Academy Ranking||Country- 368|
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|North Ossetian State Medical Academy Official Website||https://www.nosu.ru/|
|Admission Starts||February, September|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91 88596 37232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: NMC, WHO3 & UΝЕЅСО
- Aid Status: Public
- Affiliation: Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation
The North Ossetian State Medical Academy Student Support are:-
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
Read also: Benefits of studying MBBS in Russia.
The North Ossetian State Medical Academy Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their North Ossetian State Medical Academy Admission:
Note: North Ossetian State Medical Academy Hostel is famous for its living structure across all universities, providing hostel services in Russia.
North Ossetian State Medical Academy 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
The North Ossetian State Medical Academy Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why study at the North Ossetian State Medical Academy in Russia?
- An academy is affiliated with the Ministry of Public Health and Education, Russian Federation.
- The academy does have a hostel facility and food facility for international and national students.
- The infrastructure is beautifully designed and, also, the environment of the college is very safe and calm for the students.
- The MBBS degree from North Ossetian State Medical Academy is being approved and accepted globally.
- An academy has highly qualified staff members.
Read Also: How to do an MBBS from Russia?
If you want admission to North Ossetian State Medical Academy, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of North Ossetian State Medical Academy.
|Age||You are at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget Abroad In MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before taking admission at North Ossetian State Medical Academy, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi4.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of North Ossetian State Medical Academy fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Fees Structure
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the North Ossetian State Medical Academy Fees. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page: Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Fee in USD (approx)||4600/- USD|
|Fee in Indian Rupees (approx)||Rs. 3,77,200/-|
|Hostel in Rupees (approx)||Rs. 14,76,000/-|
|Total Fee||Rs. 18,53,200/-|
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Ranking
According to UniRank, the North Ossetian State Medical Academy ranking in Russia and all over the world:
|North Ossetian State Medical Academy Ranking in Russia||North Ossetian State Medical Academy World Ranking|
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for North Ossetian State Medical Academy, please compare the North Ossetian State Medical Academy MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows.
|1st year||1st semester||Anatomy|
|2nd semester||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd year||3rd semester||Histology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, General Pathology|
|4th semester||Biochemistry, Micro-Biology, Physiology|
|3rd year||5th semester||Pathology, Pharmacology, Micro-Biology, Path physiology|
|6th semester||Pathology, Path Physiology, and Pharmacology, Genetics|
|4th-6th year||7th-12th semester||General Surgery, Neurology, Primary Care Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry, Psychology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology|
Ranking and Reputation
Below mentioned is the North Ossetian State Medical Academy Ranking all around Russia & North Ossetian State Medical Academy World Ranking all around the world:-
|Name of Institute||North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia|
List of Full English Medium Medical University in Russia
Russia is one of the fastest-growing destinations for international students to study MBBS abroad. The top medical universities in Russia offer their students the best quality medical education at economical fees. The easy-to-meet admission procedures of the best medical universities have made MBBS in Russia a top choice for Indian students. List of Full English Medium Medical University in Russia.
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (6,601,670 sq mi) (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Literacy Rate||Male- 99.7%, Female- 99.6% (Source-Wikipedia)|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)5|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Vladikavkaz City
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy is situated in Vladikavkaz City, Russia, and it is the most beautiful town in the Large Caucasian Mountains. The nature of this city is at its best, comprising huge mountains with snowy terrain and glaciers, green alpine meadows, and wild rivers.
- The climate of Vladikavkaz city is temporally continental with mild winter and dry summer due to the influence of the hot middle east air of the desert.
- Vladikavkaz city has a large population well known for Various cultures, sports and convenient transport communication.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
North Ossetian State Medical Academy has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medicine. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- North Ossetian State Medical Academy works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The North Ossetian State Medical Academy also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you must adjust according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Russia
Address: Pushkinskaya Ulitsa, 40, Vladikavkaz,
North Ossetia–Alania Republic, Russia, 362025
Phone No: Call Now > +91 88596 37232 (For Indian Students),
Frequently Asked Question(FAQs)
Is the MBBS degree from North Ossetian State Medical Academy valid in other countries?
Yes. After completing the MBBS course from the North Ossetian State Medical Academy, many opportunities are open for all students. The medical degree is globally accepted, and you can easily practice in any country.
Where is North Ossetian State Medical Academy located?
North Ossetian State Medical Academy Address, is Pushkinskaya Ulitsa, 40, Vladikavkaz, North Ossetia–Alania Republic, Russia, 362025
What is the world ranking of North Ossetian State Medical Academy?
The world ranking of North Ossetian State Medical Academy is 11397 (www.4icu.org)
What is the language of teaching while studying MBBS at North Ossetian State Medical Academy?
The university provides medical degrees thoroughly in English for Indian students.
Is North Ossetian State Medical Academy MCI or NMC approved?
The MCI, the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, and the WHO and NMC have all recognized North Ossetian State Medical Academy.
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.