Oradea Medical University Romania is the medical faculty of the Oradea University. The institute is one of the best university located in the Oradea in north-western Romania. The College is popularly known as Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy of Oradea or Oradea Medical School and it was established in the year 1991.
The University of Oradea is accredited by the Romanian Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education. The education at Oradea faculty of medicine and pharmacy comprises the undergraduate and postgraduate, short and long, in English or Romanian medical studies. The language of instruction for all foreign students studying at Oradea Medical University is English.
Oradea Medical University Romania
|Name of Institute||Oradea Medical University Romania|
|Popular Name||Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy of Oradea
Oradea Medical School
|Year of Establishment||1991|
|Language of Teaching||Romanian, English|
|No. of Faculties||15|
|Courses offered||MBBS, B.Sc, BPT etc|
|Academic Session Start||August to September|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Romania|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: MCI, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Local Language Learning Classes
- MCI Screening Test Help Centre
- Technical Issues
- Computer labs
|Courses||Duration||Medium of Studies|
|General medicine||6 Years||English & Romanian|
|Dentistry||6-year||English & Romanian|
|Physiotherapy and rehabilitation||3 Years||Romanian|
|Radiology and Imaging||3 Years||Romanian|
|Technician in dentistry||3 Years||Romanian|
Faculty & Staff
The Oradea Medical University Romania provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Oradea Medical University Admission procedure differs with the origin of the student:
- European Union / European Economic Area (EU/EEA) students after receiving the Ministry of Education certificate giving them the right to pursue high education in Romania, they must sit for the entrance exam of biology and chemistry.
- Non-EU/EEA students must get an acceptance letter from the Ministry of Education and are exempted from the entrance exam.
The admission to a medical study into the University of Oradea is by an entrance exam. For the admission to general medicine in English, the entrance exam is Biology and Chemistry of high school level. Here are some important topics for general medicine and dentistry:
|The cell||Introduction to Organic Chemistry|
|The cellular tissue||Hydrocarbons|
|Nervous System||Organic sources of energy and raw materials|
|Analysers||Mono-functional organic compounds|
|Endocrine glands||Organic compounds of biological importance|
|Bone system||Natural and synthesis compounds of practical importance|
|Joints/Articulations||Organic compounds reaction types|
|Digestion and absorption||–|
|Pregnancy and birth||–|
- Fill the Application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- You will get an offer letter. Save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees of the university, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Romania.
- Now you are all set to book a flight to Romania. All the Best..!!
Romania has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Oradea Medical University Romania, check the eligibility below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
|Qualification||Admission Seekers should complete their Higher Secondary Education with a minimum 50% mark covering Physics, Chemistry and Biology stream.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50%|
(Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)
|Medium of Teaching||English & Romanian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Before taking admission in Oradea Medical University Romania please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Romania.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Romania Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Romania
Before going to apply for Oradea Medical University Romania please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Romania. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Romania are as follow:
|Ist year of Medicine||2nd Year Of Medicine|
|Gross Anatomy||Genetical Anatomy|
|Cellular And Molecular Biology||Parasitology|
|Romanian language||Foreign Language|
|Summer practical 30 hrs/week 2 weeks||Romanian Language|
|–||Summer Practical 30 Hrs/Week 2 Weeks|
|3RD Year Of Medicine||4TH Year Of Medicine|
|Pharmacology||Traumatology And Orthopedics|
|Surgical Semiology||Medical Emergencies|
|Summer Practical 30 Hrs/Week 2 Weeks||Traditional medicine|
|–||Summer Practical 30 Hrs/Week 2 Weeks|
|5TH Year Of Medicine||6TH Year Of Medicine|
|Infantile surgery and orthopaedics||Infectious Diseases|
|E.N.T||Clinical And Therapeutical Synthesis,
Medical And Surgical Emergencies
|Clinical Genetics||Balneophysiotherapy and rheumatology|
|Oncology||Family Planning And Sex Education|
|Summer Practical 30 Hrs/Week 2 Weeks||History Of Medicine|
|–||Summer practical 30 hrs/week 2 weeks|
|Modern Methods For Morphophysiological Exploration||Infantile Neuropsychiatry|
|Tropical Diseases And Hygiene||Medical imagistic|
|Ethics, Deontology And Legal Medicine||Oncological Hematology|
The fees structure of the Oradea Medical University Romania for all courses is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fee (in Euros)|
|Medicine||5000 – 6260 Euros/years|
|Dental Medicine||5000 to 6260 Euros/years|
|Pharmacy||5000 to 6260 Euros/years,|
|Physiotherapy||2600 to 3600 Euros/year|
|Veterinary Medicine||3500 Euros/year|
|Radiology and Medical Imaging||2800 Euros/year|
|Dental technician||2800 Euros/year|
|Student hostel||70 Euro/month/person (3 beds/room!),|
|Private apartment||150 – 400 Euro/month|
|Food||150 – 200 Euros|
|Medical insurance||10 Euro/ month (26 years or fewer students do not pay assures. It is included in their tuition fee)|
|Taxi||approximately 0.32 Euro/km|
Scholarship & Financial Assistance
Oradea University is an excellent opportunity for any International medical school student who wishes to pursue a career in medicine. The School has several bursaries available to full-time undergraduate students who are in need of financial assistance to help them through their course of study. For more information about financial assistance, the candidate can visit the official portal.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Oradea Medical University Romania|
- It is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Romania.
- We would like to give 3.9 out of 5 stars on Edufever’s Best MBBS college in Romania.
University of Oradea Romania
Str. University nr. 1, 410087 – Oradea
Contact No: +40 259-432830 /+40 259-408113
Fax: +40 259-432789
Official Website: Click here
Romania is a southeastern European country known for the forested region of Transylvania, ringed by the Carpathian Mountains. It borders the Black Sea to the southeast, Bulgaria to the south, Ukraine to the north, Hungary to the west, Serbia to the southwest, and Moldova to the east. Romania is the 12th largest country and also the 7th most populous member state of the European Union, having almost 20 million inhabitants. Its capital and largest city are Bucharest, and other major urban areas include Cluj-Napoca, Timișoara, Iași, Constanța, Craiova, and Brașov. Romania ranks 52nd in the Human Development Index and is a developing country.
|Area||238,397 km2(92,046 sq mi)|
|Currency||Romanian Leu (RON)|
Why Choose Study in Romania
- Low Fees & Installment: The Fee of MBBS in Romania is lower when compared to other study destinations around the globe. The students may also opt for instalment schemes to pay the fee. Moreover, the living cost in Romania is not very expensive.
- Courses Approved by MCI: MBBS Courses in Romania are approved by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Infrastructure & Faculty: All medical universities in Romania have the best infrastructure facilities and experienced faculty members.
MBBS in Romania 2020 Fact Check;
Oradea Medical University Romania has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage due to high educational standards with advance and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Apart from this, what makes Romania a preferred destination for medical studies is the easy admission procedure.
Here are some of the facts about the safety measures for Indian Students.
Things to Follow
- Always be aware of your surrounding. Don’t wonder in the notorious areas of the city and avoid wrong crowds. Always keep your phone with you and keep the contact of authorities on speed dial.
- Always carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport, and registration papers with you while leaving out of the campus.
Pros & Cons;
Do you know? Romania ranks 5th in the all-time medal count at the International Mathematical Olympiad with 316 total medals, dating back to 1959. Romania has achieved the highest team score in the competition, after China and Russia, and right after the United States and Hungary. There are a lot of advantages to studying in Romania, here are just a few:
Advantages of studying in Romania
- No capitalization fee.
- The Indian students seeking admission are admitted in those institutions which are recognized by this medical council of India for screening test conducted by MCI.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals.
- Colleges in Romania don’t ask for any kind of donation at the time of admission.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- Medical colleges in Romania are acknowledged by elite bodies like WHO and MCI.
- Cost of living for students is quite low too.
- Romania MBBS courses follow the mode of the English language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.
- Hostel accommodations are comfortable and up to the mark for a student’s comfort.
- MBBS colleges in Romania provide great academics, as well as sports.
- The MBBS degree that students get from Romania medical colleges are globally renowned and hold great worth.
- Students become eligible for working in government hospitals after completing their MBBS course.
- Government hospitals in Romania offer practical training to medical students.
Disadvantages of studying in Romania
- One might have to put extra efforts at learning the Romanian Language after the class hour.
- The climate of the country is cold most of the time. Therefore, it might be hard for students to adapt.
- Those who wish to study and work together to cover their expenses may face difficulties. Because it requires a lot of self-study and concentration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1: What is the duration of the MBBS in Romania?
Ans. The duration of the MBBS in Romania is 6 years’ course which includes a one-year internship.
Q.2: What is the medium of language in Romania?
Ans: The medium, of course, is English, Romania and French.
Q.3: Do we need to qualify for any English test like IELTS or TOEFL for seeking admission into Romanian University?
Ans: No, it is not mandatory, you can opt to pass a language test at university after your arrival in Romania.
Q.4: Any other facility like pick up, bank account opening, etc. is provided by you, on your services?
Ans: Yes, on your request.
Q.5: Can we travel to any other countries while studying in Romania? Which countries, when and for how long?
Ans: Yes, you can travel to other countries during summer and winter vacations (visa is given easily as soon as you are a student in the European Union). Note that it is expected that Romania is going to inter in Schengen community by the end of 2011.
Q.6: MBBS in Romania, Is it a good choice?
Ans. Of course, it is a smart idea to pursue medical studies from Romania. All you have to do is take care of these critical things:
- Do plan for MCI screening test from the first year of your medical studies.
- Do not get spoiled by the lifestyle and night culture of the country. As it will take a lot of efforts to clear the MCI Screening Test, once you come back to India.
Q.7: When does the academic year start at Romania Medical College?
Ans. The academic year in all Romania medical university starts from August to September.
Q.8: Is student visa a mandatory in Romania?
Ans. YES, without a student visa, you can’t take admission in MBBS colleges of Romania.
Q.9: Can a student get an education loan for a medical program in Romania?
Ans.YES. You can apply to various loan providing platform for education loan.
Q.10: How many times can medical student appear in the MCI screening test?
Ans. MCI doesn’t have any restrictions on the number of times a student can take the test.
Q.11: Can a student do an internship from India after completing a medical program in Romania?
Ans. Yes, once you clear the MCI screening test directed by the Medical Council of India.
Q.12: Is the Romania Medical Course acceptable in other countries?
Ans. Yes. The Romania medical colleges are authorized by WHO and MCI.
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
List of Top Colleges in India
Best of luck..!!!
Abroad Admission 2020
- MBBS Abroad Admission 2020 Application FormApply Now
- Kazakh National Medical University, Kazakhstan: Admission Closed Shortly Apply Now
- Stavropol State Medical University, Russia: Admission Form Open Apply Now
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia: Application Form Apply Now
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University, Ukraine: Application Form Apply Now
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers