Pacific Dental College & Hospital Udaipur is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Rajasthan. The College is popularly known as Pacific Dental College Udaipur and was founded in 2000-01. Now, this College has become synonymous with one of them. The College is affiliated with Rajasthan University and Health Sciences Jaipur and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Govt. of India.
This article will provide you with detailed information about Pacific Dental College & Hospital Udaipur, like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Pacific Dental College & Hospital Udaipur
Pacific Dental College & Hospital is located at Debari, Udaipur. The campus is spread over 1.3 lakh sq. ft. the constructed area that accommodates administration office, nine dental departments, four lecture theatres (120 seats per theatre), one smart class which is equipped with pen touch interactive screen and projector with a high-speed internet connection, state of art auditorium with ultra-modern facilities which can accommodate more than 300 people, one dedicated hall for conducting hands-on workshops.
Get Latest Updated on the Admission Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat, of this Dental College!
- Get Latest NEET 2023 News by NTA via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET UG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
- Get Latest NEET PG & State Wise Counselling News via Edufever News
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of Pacific Dental College Udaipur.
|Name of Institute||Pacific Dental College & Hospital Udaipur|
|Popular Name||Pacific Dental College Udaipur|
|Location||Airport RoadDebari, Udaipur, Rajasthan|
|Year of Establishment||2000-01|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University and Health Sciences Jaipur|
|Courses offered||BDS, MDS|
|Counselling Conducted Authority||education-rajasthan-gov-in/|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||Dental Colleges in Rajasthan|
|Want NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Support?||Apply Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Rajasthan University & Health Sciences Jaipur
- Approved by: Dental Council Of India
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Centre for Community Medicine||Blood Bank|
|Medical Social & Welfare Services||Dental Hospital|
Pacific Dental College Udaipur Offers the following undergraduate programme and postgraduate programme with the duration and Eligibility.
|BDS||4.6+1 year Internship|
For MDS Courses
|Oral Surgery||3 years|
|Conservative Dentistry||3 years|
|Oral Pathology||3 years|
|Oral Medicine||3 years|
|Public Health Dentistry||3 years|
MDS Intake Capacity
|MDS||Public Health Dentistry||3|
Here in this selection, we will let you about Pacific Dental College Udaipur BDS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|One year||>General Anatomy including Embryology and Histology|
>General Human Physiology and Biochemistry
>Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
|Two years||>General Pathology and Microbiology|
>General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
>Pre-Clinical Conservative Dentistry
>Pre-Clinical Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge
|Three years||>General Medicine|
>Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
|Four years||>Oral Medicine and Radiology|
>Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
>Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics
>Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
>Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
>Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
>Public Health Dentistry
BDS Internship (Main aims of the Dental Internship)
- Improve dental knowledge of intern.
- Improve clinical skills.
- Develop confidence in his/her skills and abilities Improve communication skills.
- Develop professionalism skills.
- Develop scientific research skills.
- Enhance community and volunteer dental project.
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Pacific Dental College Udaipur, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below, we have mentioned the Admission procedure for the required courses under Pacific Dental College Udaipur. The candidates are requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Procedure||UG Course- NEET UG|
PG Course- NEET MDS
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses- NEET-UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses- NEET-MDS Eligibility Criteria
|Rajasthan NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses– Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling|
For PG Courses- Rajasthan NEET MDS Counselling
|Rajasthan NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Rajasthan NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Dental Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 Dental Colleges in Rajasthan||Click Here|
Rajasthan NEET 1st Round of Counselling Dates (Out)
Rajasthan Contracting Authority has released the Rajasthan NEET first-round counselling schedule for admission to Medical & Dental Colleges in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Flow Chart
The fees structure of Pacific Dental College Udaipur for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses is mentioned below.
|Courses||Govt. seat tuition fee / year(Female / SC/ST)||Gen. set tuition fee/year|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||8.50 lakhs per year|
|Orthodontics||8.00 lakhs per year|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||9.00 lakhs per year|
|Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge||7.00 lakhs per year|
|Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||6.00 lakhs per year|
|Periodontology||5.00 lakhs per year|
|Oral Medicine Radiology||3.00 lakhs per year|
|Public Health Dentistry||3.00 lakhs per year|
|Oral Pathology & Microbiology||2.00 lakhs per year|
|Diploma in Dental Mechanics||INR 1 to12 Lacs for two years|
|Diploma in Dental Hygienist||INR 10K – INR 5 LPA|
- 1,00,000/- Per Year
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Pacific Dental College Udaipur Cutoff 2019
|Category & Quota||Rank||Score|
|General (Government Quota)||686291||137|
|General (Management Quota)||668957||141|
|SC (Government Quota)||787950||117|
|SC (Management Quota)||–||–|
|ST (Government Quota)||–||–|
|ST (Management Quota)||–||–|
|OBC Non-Creamy (Government Quota)||709822||132|
|OBC Non-Creamy (Management Quota)||–||–|
NEET MDS 2021 Cutoff
|Category||Cut off percentile||Cutoff scores 2021||Cutoff Marks (2020)|
|General and EWS||50th percentile||259||286|
|General and EWS – PH||45th percentile||243||268|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH||40th percentile||227||250|
Rajasthan NEET Counselling
Rajasthan Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and Principal & Controller, SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur is the competent authority to conduct the Rajasthan MBBS 2021 counselling for the eligible candidates to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Rajasthan State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Step 1: The candidate must visit the official website (http://education.rajasthan.gov.in/).
- Step 2: SSO Id can be created using Gmail/ Facebook/ Aadhar Card/ Twitter
- Step 3:Now log in using the generated SSO Id and password
- Step 4: Under the “Citizen” tab, click “HTE”
- Step 5: In the Login window, enter the following details
- Organization: Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
- Application: NEET UG (Medical/dental) Admission 2021
- Step 6: Click on “Continue”
- Step 7: Fill the details in the application form (Part 1)
- Step 8: Click on “Confirm” to continue
- Step 9: Rajasthan NEET 2021 counselling fee: Candidate who wishes to apply for the counselling of Rajasthan NEET 2021 has to remit a registration fee of Rs. 2000. Those belonging to the SC/ ST category and are domicile of Rajasthan have to pay Rs. 1200 as counselling fee.
- Counselling fee can be paid both online or offline. Only after the registration fee is deposited, the candidate will be able to fill Part-2 of the application form.
- Step 10: Download the paid challan
- Step 11: Proceed to fill the application form (Part–2)
- Step 12: Upload the following documents
- Step 13: Click on “Save and Continue” at every step to proceed to the next section
- Step 14: After rechecking the entire form, click on “Final Lock & Submit”
NEET MDS Counselling
The following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to PDC Udaipur.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Original Copies Of:
- BDS Certificate.
- BDS 3rd Part II mark sheet.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Photo identity proof in the form of Certificate with an attested photo from Head of Institution last studied/Copy of Passport/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License (Self-attested photocopy after verifying with the original documents).
- Copy of: Birth Certificate for proof of age (if the date of birth not given in the HSC mark sheet/ certificate).
- NEET Score Card.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration Certificate of Counselling conducting authority.
- Sponsorship Certificate from State Govt. If applicable.
- Passport size Photographs 8 copies.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Pacific Dental College & Hospital Udaipur|
Pacific Dental College & Hospital Udaipur
Address: Airport Road Debari, Udaipur, Rajasthan Udaipur -313024
Telephone No: 9672917860
Mobile No: 9672917861
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://www.pacificdentalcollege.com
Rajasthan NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Rajasthan NEET 2021 BDS Counselling Assistance||Apply Now|
|NEET 2021 BDS Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-7838438083|
|Dental Colleges Under 300 score||Apply Now|
|Study Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Does Pacific Dental College Udaipur have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, Pacific Dental College Udaipur does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. Do Pacific Dental College Udaipur provide internships?
Ans. Yes, they do. After completing 4.5 years of your course, you’ll have to work as an intern for a year, and you’ll be getting a stipend in this period.
Q. How to get admission to pacific Dental College Udaipur?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to pacific Dental College Udaipur.
Q. Can I know the exact location of pacific Dental College Udaipur?
Ans. Pacific Dental College Udaipur is located at Airport Road Debari, Udaipur, Rajasthan Udaipur -313024.
Q. Is pacific Dental College Udaipur is government or private?
Ans. Pacific Dental College Udaipur is a Private College.
Q. Are there any MDS Courses offered in pacific Dental College Udaipur?
Ans. Yes, there are MDS Courses offered at pacific Dental College Udaipur.