The Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy was established in 1936 under the name Perm State Pharmaceutical Institute. In 1995, it was renamed the Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy, and in 2005, it became the state educational institution of higher professional education known as “Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy of the Federal Agency for Health and Social Development.”
In 2011, the state budgetary educational institution of higher professional education “Perm Pharmaceutical Academy” was under the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation. Since 2012, it transitioned to the state budgetary educational institution of higher professional education. Perm Pharmaceutical Academy stands as one of Russia’s leading medical universities.
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy.
|Name of Institute
|Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy, Russia
|Perm Krai, Russia,
|Year of Establishment
|No. of faculty
|Medium of Teaching
|English & Russian
|Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
|USD- $ 5,000 (Per-Annual)
INR- Rs. 4,15,160/- (Per-Annual)
(Source: UniRank )
|February Intake – September Intake
|Yes (Male & Female)
|Medical Colleges in Russia
Affiliation and Recognition
- National Medical Commission of India (NMC).
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- The Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of the Republic of Russia
Below is the list of faculties that Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy, Russia, has to offer:
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Chemical Technology
- Faculty of Biotechnology
Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|6 Years (English Medium)
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS at Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy?
- The Perm Academy student gets a chance to learn Russian too to aid them during an internship. The university offers Russian language courses for foreign students.
- The affordable cost of studying and living in the city of Perm is one of the biggest benefits of studying at Perm State Medical University.
- It is ranked amongst the top universities for studying medicine in Russia.
- A student willing to complete an MBBS in Russia will choose PSMU best.
- In Perm State Academy, For foreign students, preparatory classes are being provided that allow the students to understand the student’s approaches better.
If you want to take Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy Admission, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET) for Indian Students.
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study MBBS at Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy, check the Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy eligibility below.
|Your age should be at least 17 on or before 31st December of the admission year.
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.
|Minimum Qualifying (%)
|50% in 10+2 (UR)
|NEET (For Indian students)
Graphical Representation of Eligibility Criteria
Before taking admission at Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy, please carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
Fee Structure 2024-25
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page: Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
NOTE: The mentioned fee may be subject to change*.
According to UniRank, Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy ranking in Russia and all over the world.
|Novosibirsk State University Country Ranking
|Novosibirsk State University World Ranking
Advantages of MBBS in Russia
About Perm City
- The perm city stands on both banks of the Kama River below its confluence with the Chusovaya.
- It also lay along the Trans-Siberian Railroad.
- Perm grew considerably as industrialization proceeded in the Urals during the Soviet period.
Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy Russia
Address: 614990, Russian Federation, Perm Territory
Perm, st. Ekaterininskaya, 101
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where is Perm State Pharmaceutical Academy located?
614990, Russian Federation, Perm Territory, Perm, st. Ekaterininskaya, 101.
Does Perm Academy accept transferees?
Perm State accept transferees on a case-to-case basis.
How many years is MBBS in Russia?
The duration of MBBS in Russia is 6 years.