Pleven Medical University Bulgaria is one of the five medical universities in Bulgaria to pursue MBBS in Bulgaria. The college was founded in the year 1974. It is one of the recognized medical universities in Bulgaria, situated in the city of Pleven, Bulgaria. MU Pleven is one of the leading Medical Colleges in Bulgaria.
Pleven Medical University Bulgaria has all theoretic, pre-clinical and clinical departments required for higher medical education. up to date, more than 6000 Bulgarian and foreign students from over 30 countries have graduated from the University. As per the current report, The current number of students is 2044. out of this 275 of them are foreign students, including 78 of Indian nationality.
👉 Download Hand Written Notes for the NEET Examination Click Here
Pleven Medical University of Bulgaria
The University consists of 4 faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Bulgaria national economy. the Faculty of Medicine covering the subjects of medicine and rehabilitation and occupational therapy, and the Faculty of Public Health covering health care.
|Name of Institute||Pleven Medical University of Bulgaria|
|Year of Establishment||1974|
|Language of Teaching||English/Bulgarian|
|No. Of Faculties||04|
|Recognised by||National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency, Bulgaria|
|Courses offered||Faculty of Medicine|
|Academic Session Start||1st June 2020|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Bulgaria|
Here we have mentioned some Useful Resources of NEET that will help you defiantly to crack this exam.
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Approved by: National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency, Bulgaria
- Aid Status: Public
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Local Language Learning Classes
- MCI Screening Test Help Centre
- Technical Issues
- Computer labs
Here have to provide NEET Sample Papers that will definitely help you to crack this examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
The Pleven Medical University Bulgaria offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Faculty of Medicine (MBBS or MD)||6 Years|
Faculty & Staff
The University consists of 4 faculties that train well-educated specialists for most sectors of the Bulgarian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
The Admission procedure for Pleven Medical University Bulgaria is based on a round of counselling and academic progress. Students are advised to read the mentioned points to avoid any kind of rejection.
- Fill the Application form of the desired institute with all the right points of interest.
- You will get an offer letter. Save it for future use.
- Pay the University / College enrollment expense.
- After paying the MBBS fees for your desired medical college, apply for the Visa.
- Get Visa for studying MBBS in Bulgaria.
- Now you are all set for Study in Bulgaria. All the Best..!!
Bulgaria has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS in Pleven Medical University Bulgaria, check the eligibility below.
|Age||You should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.
No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCM and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||70% marks with NEET score|
|Medium of Teaching||English/Bulgarian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
Before taking admission at Pleven Medical University Bulgaria, please do not forget to carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Bulgaria.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Bulgarian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Bulgaria
Before going to apply for Pleven Medical University Bulgaria, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the Top-ranked, MCI-approved medical universities in Bulgaria. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Bulgaria are as follow:
|2nd Semester:||Anatomy and Histology|
|2nd||3rd Semester:||Histology, Anatomy, Bio-Chemistry, and Physiology|
|4th Semester:||Bio-Chemistry, Physiology, and Micro-Biology|
|3rd||5th Semester:||Pathology, Micro-Biology, Pharmacology, and Path physiology|
|6th Semester:||Path physiology, Pathology, and Pharmacology|
|4th – 6th||7th – 12th Semester:||Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings
Oncology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Psychology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Gynecology, ENT, Emergency Medicine, and Cardiology are some of the subjects taught during fourth to the sixth year of MBBS in Bulgaria.
The fees structure of the MU Pleven for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Medicine in English/Bulgarian language (six years)||7500 euro|
|English/Bulgarian language preparatory course||3500 euro|
|Nursing in the Bulgarian language (four years)||3000 euro|
|Midwifery in the Bulgarian language (four years)||3000 euro|
|Postgraduate Specialization courses in the Bulgarian language (three to five years, depending on the course)||6000 euro|
|Postgraduate Studies for PhD. Degree in the Bulgarian language||4800 euro|
|* the yearly tuition fee is payable in two equal parts at the beginning of each semester.|
living Expenses in Bulgaria
|Minimum of living expenses||300 euro per month|
|Food||150-200 euro per month|
|Hostel||50-70 euro per month|
|Private rental apartment||150-300 euro per month|
|Room in a private apartment||70-100 euro per month|
|Student’s travel card||8 euro per month|
I want to know the fees of Pleven Medical University Bulgaria? Can you please tell me, how costly it is? Click Here to know more.
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Pleven Medical University of Bulgaria|
|Review this College||Click Here|
- It is one of the premier Medical Colleges in Bulgaria.
- We would like to give 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever’s Best MBBS college in Bulgaria.
Address: 1, Sv. Kliment Ohridski Str.
5800 Pleven, Bulgaria
Fax: (++359 64) 801 603
Telephone, Rector’s Office: (++359 64) 884 101
MBBS Abroad Destination for Indian Students
|Name of Country||Link|
|MBBS in China||Click Here|
|MBBS in Singapore||Click Here|
|MBBS in Guyana||Click Here|
|MBBS in Ukraine||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bulgaria||Click Here|
|MBBS in New Zealand||Click Here|
|MBBS in Tanzania||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Armenia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Poland||Click Here|
|MBBS in Georgia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Italy||Click Here|
|MBBS in the Philippines||Click Here|
|MBBS in Malaysia||Click Here|
|MBBS in Nepal||Click Here|
|MBBS in Bangladesh||Click Here|
|MBBS in Kazakhstan||Click Here|
|MBBS in Germany||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belize||Click Here|
|MBBS in Belarus||Click Here|
|MBBS in Czechoslovakia||Click Here|
Bulgaria, officially the Republic of Bulgaria, is a country in Southeastern Europe. The official language of the Bulgarian people of all ethnicities is Bulgarian. Sofia is the capital city of Bulgaria as well as the country’s largest city. It is the nation’s economic hub city and is home to more than one million Bulgarians.
|Area||110,993.6 km2 (42,854.9 sq mi)|
Other largest cities: Plovdiv, Varna, Burgas, Ruse, Stara Zagora etc.
|Climate||continental, with cold winters and warm to hot summers|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|Religion||Eastern Orthodox Christianity, Roman Catholic, Protestants (Greek-Roman Catholics and Protestants)|
MBBS in Bulgaria 2020 Fact Check
Bulgaria higher medical education has gained a remarkable reputation in the world stage due to high educational standards with advance and sophisticated teaching methods and scientific approaches. Apart from this, what makes Bulgaria a preferred destination for medical studies is the easy admission procedure.
Why Choose Study in Bulgaria
- The Fee of MBBS in Bulgaria is lower when compared to other study destinations around the globe.
- The medical education system in Bulgaria is almost equivalent to India and many developing countries.
- Medical students in the country are exposed to several extracurricular activities and international seminars so that they could gain some confidence.
- All medical universities in Bulgaria have the best infrastructure facilities and experienced faculty members.
- The Medical Council of India recognizes MBBS qualification acquired from Bulgarian universities. Indian students can visit their country and work after completed their MBBS in Bulgaria.
- MBBS in Bulgaria is also known for the best FMGE passing percentage.
Here are some of the facts about the safety measures of Bulgaria for Indian Students.
Things to Follow
- Always be aware of your surrounding. Don’t wonder in the notorious areas of the city and avoid wrong crowds. Always keep your phone with you and keep the contact of authorities on speed dial.
- Always carry a copy of your enrolment credentials, student visa, passport, and registration papers with you while leaving out of the campus.
Pros & Cons
Do you know? Education in Bulgaria is overseen by the Ministry of Education and Science. There are fifty-one higher educational institutions in Bulgaria offering degrees at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. There are a lot of advantages to studying in Bulgaria, here are just a few:
Advantages of Study in Bulgaria
- Bulgarian medical universities and colleges far better education when compared to Indian private medical colleges. The main focus here is to enable students to acquire practical expertise. Students also have access to advanced technologies and devices.
- EMI available on Processing Fee
- 24×7 support services
- Medical students in Bulgaria are provided with the opportunities to gain practical knowledge through experiments and clinical clerkship.
- The infrastructure and facilities of hostels are excellent and Indian cuisines are served at the hostels to give students a homely feeling.
- Students studying in Bulgaria get the opportunity to complete their internship program from the world-class medical college and hospitals of the world.
- Tuition fee is quite low and affordable.
- MBBS colleges in Bulgaria provide great academics, as well as sports.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1: Is there an age requirement for applicants?
Answer: No, There is no age requirement for the applicants. It is mandatory through the applicants to have graduated secondary education (high school) and to have obtained a Diploma of completed secondary school (secondary school leaving certificate).
Q.2: How do I get eligibility from Medical Council of India?
Answer: If you have applied for the admission, you need to apply in prescribed format to MCI too. MCI on due appraisal at their end shall issue a necessary certificate as per its regulations.
Q.3: Can I practice in India upon my return?
Answer: Yes, for practising in India, you have to register yourself with the Indian Medical Council of India as a medical practitioner by clearing an MCI Screening Test. Once you clear this test, you will be allowed to anywhere in India.
Q.4: Can I apply for in a Government Hospital or allied medical institutions in India?
Answer: Yes, once you clear the MCI screening test you will be eligible for any government appointment.
Q.5: What happens if I fail to clear the screening test of MCI?
Answer: If you have studied abroad there are none chances that you can’t clear the screening test. However, for some students, it might be difficult to pass the test in the first attempt. Such students can take this test any number of times.
Q.6: I want to cook my own food!
Answer: If you want you can! Hostels provide shared a kitchen with their students and if you will take rent on an apartment or shared rooms, they all have a kitchen attached.
Q.7: Can I come back during the year?
Answer: During vacations in winters and summers, you can plan a trip to neighbouring countries or come back to India and spend your holiday’s at home. The winter vacations start during the last week of December for 10-15 days. The summer vacations are a longer period of 5-8 weeks around July/August/September depends upon the University.
Q.8: Are there many Indian students studying there?
Answer: Yes, there are many students studying there. Apart from them, there are numerous students from other countries too.
Q.6: Is student visa a mandatory in Bulgaria?
Answer: YES, without a student visa, you can’t take admission in any MBBS colleges in Bulgaria.
Q.7: Can a student get an education loan for a medical program in Bulgaria?
Answer: YES. You can apply to various loan providing platform for education loan.
Q.8: How many times can medical student appear in the MCI screening test?
Answer: MCI doesn’t have any restrictions on the number of times a student can take the test.
Q.9: Can a student do an internship from India after completing a medical program in Bulgaria?
Answer: Yes, once you clear the MCI screening test directed by the Medical Council of India.
Q.10: Is the Bulgaria Medical Course acceptable in other countries?
Answer: Yes. The Bulgarian medical colleges are authorized by WHO and UNESCO.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
- UPES University, Dehradun: Application Form 2020 Released Apply Now >
- Sharda University, Noida: Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- GNIOT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Want to Study Abroad? Let's Talk... Apply Now >
- PIIT Greater Noida Application Form Open Now Apply Now >
- Apply for Getting Admission in Polytechnic Colleges in India Apply Now >
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
Do You Have Any Questions?? Ask Here for Quick Answer, Note: Write question with complete details for better answers