State Shri Durgaji Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Azamgarh are one of the reputed Government Homoeopathic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is popularly known as Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Azamgarh and was founded in the year 1971.
This famous Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Azamgarh is affiliated to The Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra and is approved by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
State Shri Durgaji Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Azamgarh
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Azamgarh.
|College Name||State Shri Durgaji Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Azamgarh|
|Popular Name||Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Azamgarh, SDJGHM Azamgarh|
|Location||Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic Medical College (SDJGHM Azamgarh) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra
- Approved by: Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status: Government
Faculty & Staff
The Medical College offers admission with an intake of 50 numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
|UG||B.H.M.S ( Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)||50||5.6 Years (Included 1-year Internship)|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Fee Structure
|Course Name||Graduation||Average Fees (Rs)|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cut off 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET UG counselling to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2020 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Ayush Colleges in Uttar Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET Ayush counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacant seats and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Azamgarh|
- It is one of the premier Homoeopathic Medical Institute in Azamgarh.
- We would like to give 4.1 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BHMS College in Uttar Pradesh.
Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Azamgarh
Address: Chandeshwar Azamgarh, U.P.- 276128
Phone: 9450477095, 7398204457
Official website: http://www.sdjhmcazamgarh.co.in/
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions: Are any chances to get selected in government medical college with neet score of 500 marks?
Answer: The current situation is that if you score below 500 there is no chance in getting anything through the central counselling whatsoever. Few chances through the state quota are also very meek!
If it ranges between 520 to 550 you will get a govt seat through the centralized all India counselling conducted by MCI online, for sure to get a govt seat through your state quota!
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now