State Shri Durgaji Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Azamgarh are some of the reputed Government Homoeopathic Colleges in Uttar Pradesh. The college is popularly known as Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Azamgarh and was founded in the year 1971.
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic Medical College (SDJGHM Azamgarh) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
State Shri Durgaji Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Azamgarh
This famous Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Azamgarh is affiliated to The Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra and is approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Azamgarh.
|College Name||State Shri Durgaji Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital Azamgarh|
|Popular Name||Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Azamgarh, SDJGHM Azamgarh|
|Location||Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET Rank Booster||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here|
|Study Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra
- Approved by: Central Council of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status: Government
Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Azamgarh offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate Homoeopathic programs (BHMS).
|BHMS||4.5 Year + 1 Year Internship||Click Here|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as a faculty member of the Shri Durgaji Homeopathic Medical College Azamgarh is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Shri Durgaji Homeopathic Medical College Azamgarh. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Uttar Pradesh Homoeopathic NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
|Uttar Pradesh Homoeopathic NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Homoeopathic NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Homoeopathic NEET 2021 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
|UP NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
Here fee structure of The Here we have mentioned the fees structure and the respective courses for only Shri Durgaji Homeopathic Medical College Azamgarh, with going through this information before filling the application form.
|Registration Fee (At the time of Admission)||1000|
|For unreserved category 50% reservation for Tuition fee||14000|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET Cutoff scores – 2021 vs 2020 vs 2019
|Category||2021 Cutoff (Expected)||2020 Cutoff score||2019 cutoff scores|
|UR & PH||160-130||146-129||133-120|
|OBC & PH||140-110||128-113||119-107|
|SC & PH||135-110||128-113||119-107|
|ST & PH||130-110||128-113||119-107|
Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://upneet.gov.in.
- For registration, the candidates will use their NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 30,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 2,00,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step-3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-NEET-UG 2021 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Azamgarh|
Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Azamgarh
Address: Chandeshwar Azamgarh, U.P.- 276128
Phone: 9450477095, 7398204457
Official website: http://www.sdjhmcazamgarh.co.in/
UP NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. Admission is based on NEET Score.
A. Yes, Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Azamgarh is a Govt. Homoeopathic college.
A. Azamgarh, UP.
A. This college was established in the year 1971.
A. There are no management quota seats in Shri Durga Ji Homoeopathic College Azamgarh, So direct admission is not impossible.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.