Sri Nrusinghanath Ayurved College Bargarh is one of the reputed Ayurvedic Colleges in Odisha. The college is popularly known as SN Ayurveda College Odisha and it was founded in the year 1981. This famous BAMS College in Bargarh is affiliated to the Sambalpur University and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Sri Nrusinghanath Ayurved College Bargarh (SN Ayurveda College Odisha) like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Download Hand Written Notes for NEET-UG 2020 Examination Click Here
Here in this section, we have provided some important links related to NEET Examination.
|Major Notification||Eligibility Criteria||Exam Pattern|
|Syllabus||Books||Previous Year Paper|
|Sample Paper||Admit Card||Test Series|
Sri Nrusinghanath Ayurved College Bargarh
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of SN Ayurveda College Odisha.
|College Name||Sri Nrusinghanath Ayurved College & Research Institute|
|Popular Name||Sri Nrusinghanath Ayurved College Bargarh, SN Ayurveda College Odisha|
|Affiliated with||Sambalpur University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male and Female)|
|Review this College||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Orissa|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Sambalpur University
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
Read Also: NEET Examination Dress Code for Male & Female
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
SN Ayurveda College Odisha offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||50||4.6+1 Year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
SN Ayurveda College Odisha provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Below mentioned the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under SN Ayurveda College Odisha. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET-UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their AIAPGET Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Here have to provide NEET-UG 2020 Sample Papers that will help you to crack NEET-UG 2020 examination.
Physics Sample Papers
Chemistry Sample Papers
Biology Sample Papers
Here, below we provide the Eligibility criteria of the mentioned program for SN Ayurveda College Odisha. It would be great to meet this criterion to get into this college.
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure along with the respective courses for the only SN Ayurveda College Odisha, with going through with this information before filling the application form.
|Course Name||Graduation||Average Fees (Per Year)|
***Mentioned fees are subjected to change.
Note: Monthly hostel fees – 3000
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NOTE:- Check the various Top scholarship scheme in India
|Central Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Top Scholarship in India||Click Here|
|Odisha Scholarship Scheme||Click Here|
Apart from these scholarship schemes, one can also apply for various educational loans offered by banks in India. You may also check these popular educational loans.
|Banks of India||Links Here|
|State Bank of India||Click Here|
|HDFC Bank||Click Here|
|Punjab National Bank||Click Here|
|Axis Bank||Click Here|
|ICICI Bank||Click Here|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
Candidates can check the for NEET 2020 expected cut off examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||720-140|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||140-130|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||140-120|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||140-120|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||140-120|
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
To get more details for NEET UG Cutoff CLICK HERE
Entrance Exams in India
Odisha Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education & Training, Bhubaneswar, Odisha to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2020 Odisha State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Odisha Ayush NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the type of Counselling.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Odisha Ayush NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counseling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Ayush Colleges in Odisha must have to register themselves for the Odisha Ayush NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counseling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Note- To know more about Odisha NEET counselling Click Here.
Other Nearest states Counseling Procedure
Candidates can also check the nearest states of the Odisha counseling procedure.
|Chhattisgarh NEET-UG 2020 Counselling||CLICK HERE|
|West Bengal NEET-UG 2020 Counselling||CLICK HERE|
|Jharkhand NEET-UG 2020 Counselling||CLICK HERE|
|Andhra Pradesh NEET-UG 2020 Counselling||CLICK HERE|
|Talengana NEET-UG 2020 Counselling||CLICK HERE|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photograph
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sri Nrusinghanath Ayurved College Bargarh|
|Review this College||Click Here|
- Sri Nrusinghanath Ayurved College Bargarh is one of the premier Ayurvedic Institute in Bargarh.
- We would like to give 4 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BAMS Institute in Odisha.
Sri Nrusinghanath Ayurved College & Research Institute Bargarh, Orissa
Address: Nrusinghanath, Paikmal, Bargarh 768039, Orissa
Phone : 06684-250713 , 06684-250613, 9938822877
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NEET UG FAQs
A. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2020 will be held only once.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted.
A. To get admission in government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2020.
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
A. Candidates who do not have computer or internet can avail of the facility of Common Services Centre (CSC). These centres will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card.
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22.
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2020 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2020, you must also have cleared these subjects individually.
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
A. The application fee for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.