Ural State Medical University Russia is a public medical university in Yekaterinburg. It is the only institution of higher education in the Sverdlovsk Oblast that prepares doctors and pharmacists with higher education. USMU Russia is one of the few state higher educational institutions in the region with non-core specialities.
Throughout this article, we provide information about Ural State Medical University Russia, including Ural State Medical University Admission procedures, Ural State Medical University Courses, Ural State Medical University Fee structure, living cost, MBBS Syllabus, Ural State Medical University Eligibility Criteria, Ural State Medical University Fee Structure, Ural State Medical University Ranking, Ural State Medical University Official Website and more.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ural State Medical University Russia
Today it is a significant science and education centre and a home to 6000 students, both Russian and international. The university students and researchers can choose from Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate and Residency programmes in General Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Clinical Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Social Work and Clinical Psychology.
Before we go through Ural State Medical University Russia, detailed information, let’s look at the college’s essential details.
|Name of Institute||Ural State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||USMU Russia, Ural State University Russia, Ural Medical University|
|Ural State Medical University Location||Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1930|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. Of Faculties||09|
|University Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Ural State Medical University Courses Offered||Pharmacy, Dentistry, General medicine / Pediatrics|
|Ural State Medical University Ranking||Country Rank: 149|
World Rank: 4091
|Ural State Medical University Official Website||https://ysmu.ru/ru/|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Recognized by: Ministry of Education and Science Russia
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
The Ural State Medical University Student Support are:-
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Ural State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Ural State Medical University Admission 2022:-
NOTE: Ural State Medical University Hostel provides a better and more comfortable way of living for local or international students. Ural State Medical University Application can be provided to you through the Ural State Medical University Official Website.
Ural State Medical University courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Ural State Medical University are different types of faculties for basic medicine course education:-
Why Study MBBS At Ural State Medical University?
- The university offers courses that are in Full English Medium of instruction.
- The University is affiliated and recognized by the different medical councils of the world.
- The campus of this university is friendly and the Environment is good and healthy for Indian students because of India- Russia friendship.
- There are 5 dormitories for students. The campus of the university and dormitory have high security and special measures are also taken for girls’ safety.
- Ural State Medical University Russia provides internships to students. Visiting lecturers come from different parts of the world to teach medical students at this university.
Faculty & Staff
There are nine faculties and 78 departments at the Ural State Medical University Russia. The university students and researchers can choose from Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate and Residency programmes in General Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Clinical Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Social Work and Clinical Psychology.
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS at Ural State University Russia, check the eligibility below.
Ural State Medical University Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget MBBS Abroad College||Enquire Now|
Before taking Ural State Medical University Russia admission, please do not carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year Ural State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
This section Ural State Medical University fees in 2022 and Ural State Medical University fees for International Students. So, Ural State Medical University MBBS fees are as stated below:-
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6||Ural State Medical University fees for Indian Students|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4200||$ 4200||$ 4200||$ 4200||$ 4200||$ 4200||Rs. 3,12,249 /-|
|Hostel Fee||$ 500||$ 500||$ 500||$ 500||$ 500||$ 500||Rs. 37,172.50 /-|
NOTE: The fees for Ural State Medical University Indian Students are mentioned by converting fees mentioned in USD to INR.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Ural State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows the Ural State Medical University Ranking all around the country of Russia as well as the Ural State Medical University World Ranking. Hence, the stated data is given below:-
|Name of Institute||Ural State Medical University Russia (USMU Russia)|
|Rank||Country Rank: 149|
World Rank: 4462
Ural State Medical University Russia – Ranking 2022
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Ural State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (6,601,670 sq mi)|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Yekaterinburg City
- Yekaterinburg is the largest city and the administrative centre of Sverdlovsk Oblast and the Ural Federal District, Russia.
- The city is located on the Iset River between the Volga-Ural region and Siberia, with a population of roughly 1.5 million residents, up to 2.2 million residents in the urban agglomeration.
- Yekaterinburg is the fourth-largest city in Russia, the largest city in the Ural Federal District, and one of Russia’s main cultural and industrial centres.
- Yekaterinburg has been dubbed the “Third capital of Russia”, as it is ranked third by the size of its economy, culture, transportation and tourism.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Ural State Medical University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Ural State Medical University Russia also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Ural State Medical University Russia (USMU Russia)
Adress: Ulitsa Repina, 3, Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia, 620014
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Ural State Medical University Russia?
The duration of the MBBS course at USMU Russia is 6 Years.
Is Ural State Medical University Russia an English medium?
The medium of instruction at Ural State Medical University Russia for all international students is English.
Is Ural State Medical University Russia approved by the NMC?
Yes, the university has accreditation from the NMC.
What are other facilities available at the hostels of the Ural State Medical University?
Candidates get beds, desks, chairs, wardrobes, etc., in their rooms. Also, they get appliances on a sharing basis such as irons, ironing boards, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, dryer racks, etc.
What is the rank of Ural State Medical University?
The world rank of USMU Russia is 4462, and the country rank is 149.
Q. Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Q. Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- Ural State Medical University Russia, Official website
- About Sverdlovsk Oblast, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank
Click here for more Education News