Ural State Medical University Russia is a public medical university in Yekaterinburg. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study for MBBS in Russia. It is the only institution of higher education in the Sverdlovsk Oblast that prepares doctors and pharmacists with higher education. USMU Russia is one of the few state higher educational institutions in the region with non-core specialities.
This article provides information about Ural State Medical University Russia for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Fees Structure, Ranking, About Russia, etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ural State Medical University Russia
Today it is a significant science and education centre and a home to 6000 students, both Russian and international. The university students and researchers can choose from Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate and Residency programmes in General Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Clinical Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Social Work and Clinical Psychology.
Wants to Study MBBS Abroad from a top Country with low tution Fees? Subscribe Now!
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Ural State Medical University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Ural State Medical University Russia|
|Popular Name||USMU Russia, Ural State University Russia, Ural Medical University Russia|
|Location||Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1930|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. of Faculties||09|
|University Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Courses Offered||Pharmacy, Dentistry, General medicine / Pediatrics|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Recognized by: Ministry of Education and Science Russia
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: Public
The Ural State Medical University Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Ural State Medical University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Ural Medical University Admission 2023:
Note: Ural State Medical University Hostel provides a better and more comfortable way of living for local or international students.
Ural State Medical University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Ural State Medical University Russia?
- The university offers courses that are in Full English Medium of instruction.
- The University is affiliated with and recognized by the different medical councils of the world.
- The campus of this university is friendly and the Environment is good and healthy for Indian students because of India- Russia friendship.
- There are 5 dormitories for students. The campus of the university and dormitory have high security and special measures are also taken for girls’ safety.
- Ural State Medical University Russia provides internships to students. Visiting lecturers come from different parts of the world to teach medical students at this university.
Faculty & Staff
There are nine faculties and 78 departments at the Ural State Medical University Russia. The university students and researchers can choose from Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate and Residency programmes in General Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Clinical Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Social Work and Clinical Psychology.
If you want admission to Ural Medical University Russia (USMU Russia), you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Ural State Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget MBBS Abroad College||Enquire Now|
Before taking Ural State Medical University Russia admission, please do not carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year Ural State Medical University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Ural State Medical University Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particular||Fees in USD||Fees in INR|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4,200||Rs. 3,44,400/-|
|Hostel Fee||$ 500||Rs. 41,000/-|
|Total Fee||$ 4,700||Rs. 3,85,400/-|
1$ = Rs. 82
The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Ural State Medical University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF
Ranking and Reputation
This section shows the Ural State Medical University Ranking all around the country of Russia as well as the Ural State Medical University World Ranking. Hence, the stated data is given below:-
|Name of Institute||Ural State Medical University Russia (USMU Russia)|
Ural State Medical University Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Ural State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Yekaterinburg City
- Yekaterinburg is the largest city and the administrative centre of Sverdlovsk Oblast and the Ural Federal District, Russia.
- The city is located on the Iset River between the Volga-Ural region and Siberia, with a population of roughly 1.5 million residents, up to 2.2 million residents in the urban agglomeration.
- Yekaterinburg is the fourth-largest city in Russia, the largest city in the Ural Federal District, and one of Russia’s main cultural and industrial centres.
- Yekaterinburg has been dubbed the “Third capital of Russia”, as it is ranked third by the size of its economy, culture, transportation and tourism.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Ural State Medical University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Ural State Medical University Russia also has some disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Ural State Medical University Russia (USMU Russia)
Adress: Ulitsa Repina, 3, Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast, Russia, 620014
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the duration of the MBBS course at Ural State Medical University Russia?
The duration of the MBBS course at USMU Russia is 6 Years.
Is Ural State Medical University Russia an English medium?
The medium of instruction at Ural State Medical University Russia for all international students is English.
Is Ural State Medical University Russia approved by the NMC?
Yes, the university has accreditation from the NMC.
What are other facilities available at the hostels of the Ural State Medical University?
Candidates get beds, desks, chairs, wardrobes, etc., in their rooms. Also, they get appliances on a sharing basis such as irons, ironing boards, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, dryer racks, etc.
What is the rank of Ural State Medical University?
The world rank of USMU Russia is 4462, and the country rank is 149.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- Ural State Medical University Russia, Official website
- About Sverdlovsk Oblast, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank