Konkan Education and Medical Trust’s Virar Homoeopathic Medical College, Thane is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Maharashtra. VHMC Virar college is popularly known as Virar Homoeopathic College Thane and it was founded in the year 1989.
This famous BHMS College in Maharashtra is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is approved by Central Council of Homoeopathy.
Virar Homoeopathic Medical College Thane
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of VHMC Virar.
|College Name||Virar Homoeopathic Medical College Thane|
|Popular Name||Virar Homoeopathic College Thane, VHMC Virar|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Virar Homoeopathic College Thane (VHMC Virar) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by:- Central Council of Homoeopathic
- Aid Status:- Private
Faculty & Staff
The Medical College offers admission with an intake of 75 number of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- Medical Facilities
Courses Offered by VHMC Virar
|BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)||75||5 years 6 month.|
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects.|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
|Course Name||Average Fees (Annual)||Institutional Quota (Including NRI)|
**Mentioned fees are subjected to change.
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cut off 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education & Research to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2020 Maharashtra State Counselling.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Maharashtra must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Virar Homoeopathic College Virar|
- It is one of the Premier Homoeopathic Institute in Thane.
- We would like to give 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BHMS College in Maharashtra.
Virar Homoeopathic Medical College Virar
Address: Veer Savarkar Marg, Virar East Virar, Maharashtra 401303
Contact No: 0250-2529461
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions: Are any chances to get selected in government medical college with neet score of 500 marks?
Answer: The current situation is that if you score below 500 there is no chance in getting anything through the central counselling whatsoever. Few chances through the state quota are also very meek!
If it ranges between 520 to 550 you will get a govt seat through the centralized all India counselling conducted by MCI online, for sure to get a govt seat through your state quota!
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!