Yashwant Rao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Aurangabad are some of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Maharashtra. This college popularly known as Yashwant Rao Ayurvedic College Aurangabad (YCAMC Aurangabad) and was founded in the year 2012. YCAMC Aurangabad has affiliated with Maharashtra University in Health Sciences, Nashik, and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Yashwant Rao Ayurvedic College Aurangabad (YCAMC Aurangabad) like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Yashwant Rao Ayurvedic College Aurangabad
Yashwant Rao Ayurvedic College Aurangabad has good reputation for impacting quality education not in Marathwada but in whole Maharashtra and other states too.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of YCAMC Aurangabad.
|Name Of Institute||Yashwant Rao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital|
|Popular Name||Yashwant Rao Ayurvedic College Aurangabad, YCAMC Aurangabad|
|Affiliation||Maharashtra University in health sciences, Nashik|
|Approved||Central Council of Indian Medicine.|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS College in Maharashtra|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with-Maharashtra University in health sciences, Nashik
- Approved by– Central Council of Indian medicines
- Aid status– Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The YCAMC Aurangabad offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG medical programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||4.5+1 Year Internship|
Faculty & Staff
YCAMC Aurangabad provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under YCAMC Aurangabad. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra AIAPGET Counselling
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure along with the respective courses for the only YCAMC Aurangabad, with going through with this information before filling the application form. Here we describe the fee details of YCAMC Aurangabad.
|Course Name||Graduation||Annual Fees (Per Year)|
**Mentioned fees are subjected to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of AIAPGET 2021. AIAPGET 2021 cut off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidates. The cutoff score will depend on various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants, and the availability of seats, among others. The merit list will have only those candidates who will qualify according to the AIAPGET 2021 cut off.
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|General (UR) PWD||45th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC PWD||40th Percentile|
Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra‘s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2021. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021.
The counselling procedure will be based on one’s NEET Scorecard and managed by the YCAMC Aurangabad. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021, Let us first look at the type of Counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Maharashtra must register themselves for the Maharashtra Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2021. Ayush Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Yashwant Rao Ayurvedic College Aurangabad, YCAMC Aurangabad|
Shiva Trust’s Yashavantrao Chavan Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital.
Address: Nipani-Bhalgaon, Near Videocon Communication Ltd. Beed by Pass Road (Highway), Aurangabad – 431007 (Maharashtra) India.
Phone: +0240-232-9696 | 9527836666 | 9527826666 | 9527806666
Maharashtra NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in YCAMC Aurangabad is 100.
Ans. No, YCAMC Aurangabad does not have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to YCAMC Aurangabad.
Ans. YCAMC Aurangabad is located at Nipani-Bhalgaon, Near Videocon Communication Ltd. Beed by Pass Road (Highway), Aurangabad – 431007 (Maharashtra) India.
Ans. YCAMC Aurangabad is a Private College.