ZVM Unani Medical College Pune is one of the reputed Private Unani Colleges in Maharashtra. The college is popularly known as ZVM Unani College Pune and it was founded in the year 1984. ZVM Unani Medical College is affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik.
ZVM Unani Medical College Pune was started to serve students with the best Unani care and college offers courses Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S.). Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Unani Medical College in Maharashtra.
ZVM Unani Medical College Pune
|College Name||ZVM Unani Medical College & Hospital, Pune|
|Popular Name||ZVM Unani College Pune|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|College Offical site||https://www.zvmunanimchpune.org/|
|Category||BUMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about ZVM Unani Medical College & Hospital, Pune like Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
|BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)||UG||4.6 Years|
|MD (Doctor of Medicine)||PG||3 Years|
- One year: Preliminary Course
- Two years devoted to speciality course.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|BUMS||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
Fee Structure for BUMS
Hostel Fee Monthly
Fee Structure for MD
|Courses||Final Fee Declared by Authori AY 2017-18||Final Fee Declared by Authority for AY 2020-20|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET Cutoff 2020 (Expected)
Here check the expected NEET Cutoff 2020 examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cut-off Marks|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved PH (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET PG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Min. qualify Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-off Score as per qualifying
criteria in Information Bulletin
|Revised min. qualifying criteria
||Revised cutoff Score|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
The Maharashtra State Ayush Counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Medical Education & Research.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Maharashtra must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2020 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||ZVM Unani Medical College Pune|
- The institute seeks to place each of its students in an organization/company of great repute.
- It is one of the premier Unani Medical Institute in Mumbai.
- We would like to give 3.7 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BUMS College in Maharashtra.
ZVM Unani Medical College & Hospital Pune
Azam Campus, Gate No.4
Off Shankar Shet Road,
Camp, Pune 411001, Maharashtra, India.
College Office: + 91 (20)26446747
Hospital Office: +91 (20) 26455153
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website: www.zvmunanimchpune.org\
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Answer: 0 (Zero)
Question: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after final Counseling period?
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 4 days.
Question: How much fees in case candidate resign after the final round of counselling?
Answer: Rs- 43050/-
|Top Colleges in India||Link|
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck..!!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Admission Notification 2021
Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
UPES Dehradun 2021 Application Started Apply Now