Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center Beed is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Maharashtra. The college is popularly known as Aditya Ayurved College Beed and was founded in the year 2007, was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center Beed is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide you with detailed information about Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center Beed (Aditya Ayurved College Beed) like fees structure, the course offered, admission procedure, cut-off, and facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center Beed
Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center Beed has comprehensive facilities for teaching, inexhaustible resources for medical and allied research, and reasonable patient care.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center Beed.
|College Name||Aditya Ayurved College Beed|
|Popular Name||Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center Beed|
|Location||Sarda Estate Pimpalner Road, Nalwandi Naka, Beed(M.S.)-431 122|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by – Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status– Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The Aditya Ayurved College Beed offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG medical programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||Five years 6month.|
We will let you know about the Aditya Ayurved College Beed BAMS Syllabus here this selection. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Aditya Ayurved College Beed, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses under Aditya Ayurved College Beed. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra AIAPGET Counselling
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS College in Maharashtra||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure along with the respective courses for the only Aditya Ayurved College Beed, with going through with this information before filling the application form.
|Course Name||Graduation||Average Fees (Per Year)|
**Mentioned fees are subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of AIAPGET 2021. AIAPGET 2021 cut off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidates. The cutoff score will depend on various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants, and the availability of seats, among others. The merit list will have only those candidates who will qualify according to the AIAPGET 2021 cut off.
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|General (UR) PWD||45th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC PWD||40th Percentile|
Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2021. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
Ayush NEET Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Maharashtra must register for the Maharashtra Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2021. Ayush Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Aditya Ayurved College & Research Center Beed|
Aditya Ayurved College Beed, Maharashtra
Address: Sarda Estate Pimpalner Road, Nalwandi Naka, Beed-431 122 Maharashtra
Phone: +91-9422 24 1609
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in Aditya Ayurved College Beed is 50.
Ans. No, Aditya Ayurved College Beed does not have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Aditya Ayurved College Beed.
Ans. Aditya Ayurved College Beed is located at Sarda Estate Pimpalner Road, Nalwandi Naka, Beed-431 122 Maharashtra.
Ans. Aditya Ayurved College Beed is a Private College.