Assam MBBS Merit List 2021: The Directorate of Medical Education, DME, will declare the state merit list for Assam MBBS/BDS admission 2021 online, considering all the aspirants qualified to apply for the Assam MBBS admission 2021. The list will also include the names, NEET scores and percentile, NEET rank and state merit rank of the aspirants qualified in the medical entrance exam and have a permanent residence. Aspirants who are a resident of Assam and will secure the minimum NEET qualifying percentile will be added to the Assam Merit List 2021.
The NEET 2021 merit rank eligible aspirants will be called for the Assam MBBS 2021 counselling session for admission to 900 MBBS and 40 BDS under 85% states quota seats. On the other hand, 15% will be reserved for students decided under AIQ seats.