Dr BNM Rural Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Bijapur are one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Karnataka. The college is popularly known as BNM Ayurvedic College Bijapur and was founded in the year 1992. This famous BAMS College in Bijapur is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM). Dr BNM Rural Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Bijapur were started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care.
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Dr BNM Ayurvedic College Bijapur like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
पाए इस Ayush College के लिए Counselling Service: +91-9873056333
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
8. Ranking and Reputation
9. Contact Address
10. Frequent Asked Questions
Dr BNM Rural Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Bijapur
The college is situated in 8 acres campus at Heart of the Bijapur City. Bijapur is an important historic city in the North of Karnataka State. The city is about 550 kms from Mumbai and 560 kms from the state capital Bangalore.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Dr BNM Ayurvedic College Bijapur.
|College Name||Dr BNM Rural Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Bijapur|
|Popular Name||BNM Ayurvedic College Bijapur|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||UG, PG Course|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male & Female)|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Karnataka|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:– Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Teaching Manpower (45)
- Herbal Garden
|BAMS||50||5 Years 6 months|
|Kaya Chikitsa||5||3 Years|
|Samhita Siddhanta||7||3 Years|
|Dravya Guna||3||3 Years|
Faculty & Staff
The BNM Ayurvedic Medical College Bijapur provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education.
Below mentioned the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under BNM Ayurvedic College Bijapur The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Karnataka Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Karnataka AIAPGET Counselling
|Karnataka NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Karnataka NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Karnataka Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
The fee structure of BNM Ayurvedic College Bijapur for various Ayurvedic courses is mentioned below.
|Course||Tuition Fees (Annual)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
|Category||NEET 2021 Percentile|
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of AIAPGET 2021. AIAPGET 2021 cut off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidates. The cutoff score will depend on various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants, and the availability of seats, among others. The merit list will have only those candidates who will qualify according to the AIAPGET 2021 cut off.
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|General (UR) PWD||45th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC PWD||40th Percentile|
NOTE: To Check the Karnataka 2020, 2019, 2018 Cutoff
(College-wise, category-wise), Click Here
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
Karnataka AACCC counselling 2021 applications process is expected to start in the 2nd week of September (tentatively). No official dates have been published about the counselling process by the KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority). The counselling will be conducted online, and candidates who wish to participate in it need to register on the official website of KEA. According to NTA’s official notification, the NEET 2021 exam will be held on August 1, 2021.
Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling Process
Step 1 – Login & Registration: To enter the online portal of Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling, applicants can click on the link provided on this page when released. Click on the ‘web counselling’ option, after which applicants require to enter their NEET rank, roll number and registration number of the application form.
Step 2 – Choice filling Process: The online choice filling of Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling will look on the screen. There will be a list of colleges available with college, college code, place, courses, and the district name.
Step 3 – Saving choices: After successfully selecting & Preference, fill of the details are chosen, candidates can click on the ‘save’ button option. An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number, which must be entered in the space provided, then click on the ‘confirm’ button. The choices filled will be locked automatically after the scheduled time of Karnataka counselling.
NEET 2021 AIQ Counselling Process
Applicants applying for Ayush Colleges in Karnataka must register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the online portal’s preferences.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seat orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Other Nearest States Counselling Procedure
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Goa Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Kerala Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
For aspirants who are applying to BNM Ayurvedic College Bijapur the following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure.
Other Nearest states Counselling Procedure
|Maharashtra AIAPGET Counselling||Click here|
|Goa AIAPGET Counselling||Click here|
|Kerala AIAPGET Counselling||Click here|
NOTE: To know more about Karnataka AIAPGET 2021 Counselling,
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dr BNM Rural Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Bijapur|
Dr BNM Rural Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital Bijapur
Address: Smt. Sushila Devi Nagar Colony, College Road, Bijapur – 586101, Karnataka
Phone: +91 0835 2253460, 8970407207
Fax No: 08352-253460 / 08352-256860
Official Website: http://drbnmcollege.org/
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Click Here|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. Yes, Dr BNM Ayurvedic College Bijapur does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore Karnataka and approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission in this prestigious college.
Ans. Govt Ayurvedic Medical College Bangalore, Address: Dhanvantari Road, Bangalore, Opp to Majestic Bus Stand, Near Anand Rao Circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009
Ans. No, Dr BNM Ayurvedic College Bijapur is not a government College.
Ans. Yes, Dr BNM Ayurvedic College Bijapur does offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world class facilities to student including Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Cafeteria, Laboratory, Hospital, Medical Facilities.
Ans. Full name of Dr BNM Ayurvedic College Bijapur is Dr Basavaraj Nagur Memorial Ayurvedic Medical College.