Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital Siwan are some of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Siwan, Bihar. The college was established in the year 1971. DAMCH Siwan is affiliated to Kameshewar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Throughout the article, we will share all the essential details about DAMCH Siwan like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, Fee Structure, Eligibility, NEET Cutoff, Results, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital Siwan
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the critical details of DAMCH Siwan. Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College Siwan started serving students with the best ayurvedic care.
|College Name||Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital Siwan|
|Popular Name||Dayanand Ayurvedic College Siwan, DAMCH Siwan|
|Location||Siwan – 841226, Bihar|
|Affiliated with||Kameshewar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Bihar|
|Paid NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Kameshewar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University, Darbhanga
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hostel(Male and Female)
- Technical Issues
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The Dayanand Ayurvedic College Siwan offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG medical programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||4.6+1 Year Internship|
|M.D. Dravyaguna Vigyana||Three years|
|M.D. Kaya chikitsa||Three years|
PG Course Intake Capacity
|M.D. Dravyaguna Vigyana||4|
|M.D. Kaya chikitsa||4|
Here this selection we will let you about Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital Siwan BAMS Syllabus. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital Siwan, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the required courses under Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Siwan. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Bihar AIAPGET Counselling
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Bihar Ayush BAMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Bihar||Click Here|
|Course Name||Graduation||Annual Fees (Rs)|
***Fees Will be Updated Soon…
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Bihar Ayush NEET Counselling Process 2021
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions as provided below to apply for Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2021 Counselling:
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- Now for registration, students need to fill in their name, date of birth, Ayush NEET 2021 Roll number, Ayush NEET 2021 Application number, Ayush NEET 2021 Rank, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Submit the registration details, after which, the candidates will receive a SMS which will contain an “ACTIVATION CODE” that is to be used by the candidate to activate his/her account.
- After activating the account, click on the “Sign in” button and enter the email Id and password to proceed further.
Step 2: Personal Information
- After successfully registering online and activating the account, the candidate need to click on the “Sign in” button again and thereafter complete the required entries regarding personal information on the computer screen. Then click on “Save & Continue” button to proceed further.
Step 3: Upload Photo and Signature
- After entering the personal information, next to the candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature as per the specification and format. After uploading the photo and signature click on the “Save & Continue” button.
Step 4: Educational Information
- In the next screen, the candidates need to enter their educational information on the computer screen and click on “Save & Continue” button.
Step 5: Pay Counselling Fee
- It is advised to the candidates to verify all the information given in the Application Form. If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back to Edit” button and make required corrections, or else proceed to pay the required amount of the application fee.
Step 6: Download Submitted Application Form
- Finally, on completion of the above-given steps, the candidates download Hard Copy (Part-A & and Part-B) of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely as it is required on the day of the counselling.
Step-7 Bihar BAMS BUMS BHMS 2021 Counselling Fee
- In order to submit the application form, the candidates need to pay the following amount for counselling fee
- Candidates need to pay the above-given amount of the application fee through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. Additional with the counselling fee, candidate has to pay the processing charge.
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Bihar Ayush 2021, let us first look at the type of Ayush counselling 2021 for the state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC Counselling for 15% AIQ seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Ayush Colleges.||AACCC|
|Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) counselling for 85% state quota seats.||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- The admit card for AIAPGET 2021
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- Copy of the AIAPGET 2021 application form
- Class Xth certificate and mark sheet
- Class XIIth certificate and mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Certificate of Completion of Internship
- Recent passport-sized photographs
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Siwan|
Dayanand Ayurvedic College And Hospital
Address: Andar Road, Paigambarpur, Rashid Chak, Siwan – 841226, Bihar
Mobile: 094312265, 09852992353
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Bihar Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2021 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Yes, Dayanand Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Siwan is Government Ayush College.
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
A. Andar Road, Paigambarpur, Rashid Chak, Siwan – 841226, Bihar.
A. Direct admission to this college is not possible.
A. Without NEET, Admission is not possible.