Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur is one of the reputed Ayurvedic Colleges in Maharashtra. The college is popularly known as GAM Nagpur and was founded in the year 1965, was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. GAM Nagpur is affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur (GAM Nagpur) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur
Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur mission is to nurture Under Graduate and Post Graduate students with quality education to face the challenges of modern times without draining the age old values of time tested ayurvedic system.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of GAM Nagpur.
|College Name||Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur|
|Popular Name||GAM Nagpur, Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur|
|Location||Umer Road Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||UG, PG Course|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Government
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Teaching Manpower
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||100||5 year 6 months|
|PG||Sharir Rachna||04||3 year|
|PG||Sharir Kriya||04||3 year|
|PG||Rog Nidan||01||3 year|
|PG||Shalakya Tantra||01||3 year|
Faculty & Staff
GAM Nagpur provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharshtra Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra AIAPGET Counselling
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Medical Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Annual Fees (AIQ)||40,700/-|
|Admission fee (One Time)||40,700/-|
|The Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling (Rs)||1,500/-|
|The number of fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counseling period (Rs):||1,500/-|
|The Number of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after Counseling period(Rs):||40,700/-|
**Mentioned fees are subjected to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
NEET 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
|Category||NEET 2021 Percentile|
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of AIAPGET 2021. AIAPGET 2021 cut off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidates. The cutoff score will depend on various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants, and the availability of seats, among others. The merit list will have only those candidates who will qualify according to the AIAPGET 2021 cut off.
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|General (UR) PWD||45th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC PWD||40th Percentile|
Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra‘s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2021. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Maharashtra must register themselves for the Maharashtra Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2021. Ayush Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Other Nearest states Counselling procedure
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha Ayush NEET UG Counselling||Click here|
Other Nearest states Counselling Procedure
|Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka AIAPGET Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha AIAPGET Counselling||Click here|
NOTE: To know more about Maharashtra AIAPGET 2021 Counselling,
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2020 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2020 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of following documents during counseling.
- AIAPGET 2021 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BDS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by DCI/Dental Council
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur Maharashtra|
|Review this college||Click Here|
Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur
Raje Raghuji Nagar, Umer Road, Nagpur 440024, Maharashtra.
Phone: 0712 274 9198
Fax No: 0712-2749198
NEET 2021 Admission Support
|NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Click Here|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans. The total intake of BAMS aspirants in Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur is 100.
Ans. Yes, Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur does have hostel facilities provided.
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur.
Ans. Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur is located at Raje Raghuji Nagar, Umer Road, Nagpur 440024, Maharashtra..
Ans. Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur is Government College.