Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur is one of the reputed Government Ayurvedic Colleges in Maharashtra. The college is popularly known as SAM Nagpur and was founded in the year 1956, was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. SAM Nagpur is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur (SAM Nagpur) Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur
Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur is one of the oldest Ayurved colleges in Maharashtra State and serving in the field of Ayurveda since then.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Popular Name||SAM Nagpur|
|Location||Hanuman Nagar, Dhanvantri Marg, Nagpur 440009|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||BAMS (UG), PG|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by – Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status– Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
The Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG medical programs (BAMS ).
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||5 years 6month.|
The Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its PG medical programs.
|PG||Rachana Sharir||3 year|
|PG||Kriya Sharir||3 year|
|PhD||Rasashastra||2.5 year Min|
|PhD||Rachana Sharir||2.5 year Min|
|PhD||Shalyatantra||2.5 year Min|
PG Intake Capacity
We will let you know about Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur, Maharashtra BAMS Syllabus here this selection. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur, Maharashtra, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra AIAPGET Counselling
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS College in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Course Name||Graduation||General Quota Fees (Per Year)||Management Quota (Per Year)|
|Annual Fees (AIQ)||40,400/-|
|Admission fee (OneTime)||40,400/-|
|The Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling (Rs)||1,500/-|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of AIAPGET 2021. AIAPGET 2021 cut off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidates. The cutoff score will depend on various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants, and the availability of seats, among others. The merit list will have only those candidates who will qualify according to the AIAPGET 2021 cut off.
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|General (UR) PWD||45th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC PWD||40th Percentile|
Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2022. For more information on Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Here we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
Ayush NEET Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Maharashtra must register themselves for the Maharashtra Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2022. Ayush Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Ayush
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Nagpur|
Shri Ayurved Mahavidyalaya
Address: Hanuman Nagar, Dhanvantri Marg, Nagpur 440009, Maharashtra.
Email Id: email@example.com
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for BAMS aspirants in SAM Nagpur?
Ans. The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in SAM Nagpur is 125.
Q. Does SAM Nagpur have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, Government Ayurvedic College Nanded does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. How to get admission to SAM Nagpur?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to SAM Nagpur.
Q. Can I know the exact location of SAM Nagpur?
Ans. SAM Nagpur is located at Hanuman Nagar, Dhanvantri Marg, Nagpur 440009, Maharashtra.
Q. Is SAM Nagpur is government or private?
Ans. SAM Nagpur is Government College.
2023 Session kb strt hoga.. Bams ka
Contact the college admission authority.
My all India rank 3798 and obc rank 1680, can I got admission for pg clinical seat ..I am from Maharashtra,
Contact the PG Medical admission counsellor at 9711-99-7734.
Sir what was the fees for pg per year and what is stipend given per month?
You can check the bond and stipend amount here: https://www.edufever.com/statewise-bond-for-neet-pg/
Can i get sam Nagpur in. 456 marks? Obc Maharashtra
Yes, there is chance, you should participate in Counselling.
My score is 111 in 2022 can I get addmission in bams
Low chance, but you should participate in counselling.
Is there any penalty bond if I drop out from the college?
It depends upon the college.
Can I get admission in neet exam upcoming low marks
You should at least qualify to participate in the counselling.
It’s a government aided college and NOT a private college. Please correct your information. Thank you.
Thanks for the correction.
B.P.E. course completed.
Master Degree ya short course Yoga and Naturopathy me addmission milega.
I get 516 Mark’s neet 2021 .can I get admission in this college .through all India quota.
Yes, there is the chance you should participate in the counselling process.
my neet 2021 score is 409 can i get admission in the sam
Very few chances, but you should try; if you have confusion about Ayush counselling, then you can contact the Ayush counsellor at 987-305-6333
All the Best. ?
Can I get admission to BAMS with 465 NEET score
Yes, there is the chance you should participate in the counselling.
I score 341 in neet 2020 can I get your college in mop up round
Very fewer chance but you must participate in popup round.
Sir my neet 2020 score 230 can i get admission in your college plz tell mi procedure
No chance at this score, You may got other colleges in India at this rank. Talk to admission counsellor at 09873056333
Sent me the fees structure, neet eligibility for your clg and dates of application and admission
Send me the fees, neet cut-of for yours clg, and date of applicatiin form and admission
Dear Nishant, its mentioned here. You may read the complete article to get the answer of your question.
I am a 37 year old housewife and want to learn ayurveda can I get admission at this age I did my bsc in bio chemistry
What is the admission procedure from management quota???