Indira Gandhi Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College Dhar is one of the reputed Homoeopathic Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. IGM Dhar college is popularly known as IGM Homoeopathic College Dhar and was founded in the year 1998.
This famous BHMS College in Madhya Pradesh is affiliated to Devi Ahilya University, Indore and is approved by Central Council Of Homoeopathy, Gov. Of India (New Delhi).
Indira Gandhi Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College Dhar
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of IGM Homoeopathic College Dhar.
|College Name||Indira Gandhi Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College Dhar|
|Popular Name||IGM Dhar, IGM Homoeopathic College Dhar|
|Location||Dhar, Madhya Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Devi Ahilya University, Indore|
|Approved by||Central Council Of Homoeopathy|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about IGM Homoeopathic Medical College (IGM Dhar) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Devi Ahilya University, Indore
- Approved by:- Central Council Of Homoeopathy
- Aid Status:- Private
Faculty & Staff
The Medical College offers admission with an intake of 100 numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
IGM Dhar Courses Offered
|UG||BHMS||100||5 years 6 month.|
B.H.M.S. – (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET|
IGM Dhar Fee Structure
|Course Name||Graduation||Average Fees (Rs)|
**Mentioned fees are subjected to change**
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cut off 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET UG Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
PG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Min. qualify Criteria as per Information Bulletin||Cut-off Score as per qualifying |
criteria in Information Bulletin
|Revised min. qualifying criteria||Revised cutoff Score|
|General||50th Percentile||340||44th Percentile||313|
|SC/ST/OBC||40th Percentile||295||34th Percentile||270|
|Persons with Disability||45th Percentile||317||39th Percentile||291|
Madhya Pradesh Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of Directorate of Medical Education, Madhya Pradesh to get themselves registered for Ayush NEET 2020 Madhya Pradesh State.
Counselling Process ( AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Madhya Pradesh must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- NEET UG 2018 Admit Card
- NEET UG 2018 Result/Scorecard
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only)
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||IGM Homoeopathic College, IGM Dhar|
- It is one of the premier Homoeopathic Medical Institute in Dhar.
- We would like to give 3.8 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BHMS College in Madhya Pradesh.
Indira Gandhi Memorial Homoeopathic Medical College
Address: 131, Prakash Nagar, Dhar (M.P.)
Phone No:- 07292- 234488/406150
Official website: http://www.igmmedicalcollege.com/
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions: Are any chances to get selected in government medical college with neet score of 500 marks?
Answer: The current situation is that if you score below 500 there is no chance in getting anything through the central counselling whatsoever. Few chances through the state quota are also very meek!
If it ranges between 520 to 550 you will get a govt seat through the centralized all India counselling conducted by MCI online, for sure to get a govt seat through your state quota!
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!