Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia was established on 15 April 1933. It was situated in Udmurt Republic, Russia. Izhevsk State Medical Academy is the Russian Federation’s leading higher medical education provider. It has trained more than 21500 doctors and nursing managers. Studying MBBS in Russia is easy, cheap, and flexible. Izhevsk State Medical University can cover more than 2800 students every year for medical education. It is functioned by more than 52 departments and has 351 teachers, including 86 Doctors of Medicine.
They offered students a well-equipped infrastructure, including a large central library with extensive knowledge, big auditoriums, well-equipped museums, and lecture halls.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia
Izhevsk State Medical University is functioned by more than 52 departments and 351 teachers, including 86 Doctors of Medicine that well-educated train specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The staff embraces 21500 doctors who teach medical subjects in both Russian or English language.
Wants to Study MBBS Abroad from a top Country with low tution Fees? Subscribe Now!
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia.
|Name of Institute||Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia, Izhevsk State Medical University Russia|
|Location||Udmurt Republic, Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1933|
|Language of Teaching||English language|
|No. of Faculties||350+|
|Approved by||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|MBBS Russia at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
The Izhevsk State Medical University Russia Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Izhevsk State Medical University Russia Facilities are provided to the students who completed their Izhevsk State Medical Academy Admission 2023:
Note: The Izhevsk State Medical University Russia Hostel provides students with a living structure near the Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia.
Izhevsk State Medical University 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. This College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia?
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy interacts with several medical colleges across Europe and the rest of the world in an exchange program.
- The university offers a high-quality education at a reasonable price. International students are welcome to enrol to get valuable experience in another country.
- A student graduating from Izhevsk State Medical Academy will be well prepared to face the difficulties that await them outside. They are completely equipped to prepare for a real-world medical service.
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy helps students find jobs, and there will be a variety of campus interviews where eligible individuals will be put with positive outcomes.
- The language of instruction will be English so that foreign students can follow along.
- Students at the Izhevsk State Medical Academy will have access to well-equipped tools to grasp the course better.
Faculty & Staff
Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia is functioned by more than 52 departments. It has 351 teachers, including 86 Doctors of Medicine, and those well-educated train specialists for most sectors of the Russian national economy. The college provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplifting the health care education and output delivery system for the country’s people.
If you want admission to Izhevsk State Medical Academy, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you want to study in Russia, remember some points about the admission for MBBS in Russia.
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognized by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||50% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Qualifying Entrance||NEET (Some Medical College offers Direct entry to a valid NEET Card Holder)|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
|Low Budget Abroad In MBBS College||Enquire Now|
Before admission to Izhevsk State Medical University, please do not carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Izhevsk State Medical Academy Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the fee structure 2023 of Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page, Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particulars||Fees in USD||Fees in INR|
|Total Fee||$ 6500||4,55,000/-|
Note: The mentioned fee is approximate and will be subject to change.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF.
Ranking and Reputation
The Izhevsk State Medical Academy Ranking all around Russia and World Ranking all over the world is mentioned below:-
|Name of Institute||Izhevsk State Medical Academy|
Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia Ranking 2023
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Izhevsk State Medical University Russia :
|Country Rank||World Rank|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Time Zone||UTC+2 to +12|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)|
|Religion||47.4% Christianity, 41% Russian Orthodoxy, 6.4% Other Christian, 38.2% No religion, 6.5% of Islam, 2.4% Others & 5.5% unanswered|
About Izhevsk City
- Izhevsk is the capital city of western Russia’s Udmurt Republic.
- Izhevsk is the capital of the Udmurt Republic, Russia. It has a population of 611,000. The majority group (Russians) makes up 59% of the city’s inhabitants.
- July has an average maximum temperature of 25°C (77°F) and is the year’s warmest month.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers; that’s why Indian students will be admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia also has some disadvantages. These points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you must adjust according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Izhevsk State Medical Academy
Address: Ulitsa Kommunarov, 281, Izhevsk, Udmurt Republic, Russia, 426034
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Where is Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia located?
Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia is located along Ulitsa Kommunarov, 281, Izhevsk, Udmurt Republic, Russia, 426034.
What scholarships and grants are available to students?
Various scholarships and service grants are available to deserving students. The Study Now, Pay Later Plan is also available case-to-case basis.
Does Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia accept transferees?
Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia accept transferees on a case-to-case basis.
Can non-Catholics study and work at Izhevsk State Medical University Russia?
Yes, Izhevsk State Medical University Russia does not discriminate against the admission and employment of non-Catholics.
Is it possible to work while studying at Izhevsk State Medical Academy Russia?
Yes, it is possible only if the student’s chosen company agrees with the student’s situation.
How to do MBBS in Russia?
MBBS Russia is the most preferred destination for all aspiring medical students.
Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe; a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank