Manipur Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling will be conducted on the basis of the NEET 2021 score. The counselling will be conducted by the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur through online mode. Authorities will start the registration process of Manipur Ayush counselling with the release of the Manipur Ayush NEET application form 2021. Candidates for admission to the first year UG Medical courses (BAMS/ BHMS/BUMS) in Govt./Private Ayurvedic/Homeopathy /Tibbi colleges based on NEET scorecard.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Throughout this article, you can get the complete information about Manipur Ayush NEET Counselling like schedule, process, application form, documents required, seat allotment, merit list, latest cutoff & much more.
Manipur Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
Admission seekers can visit the Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur Official Portal to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2021 Manipur State Counselling.
Before discussing the complete details about Manipur Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Procedure, let’s briefly describe Ayush NEET 2021.
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or |
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021|
|NEET 2021 Result||1 November 2021|
|AACCC Ayush 2021 Counselling Starting Date||29 January 2022|
|Manipur Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Starting Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Manipur Ayush NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur|
|No. of Govt. Seats||NA|
|No. of Private Seats||NA|
|Want Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Manipur NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the Manipur NEET Counselling dates related to the Manipur Ayush 2021 counselling procedure below.
|Purchase of online application||To be announced|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be announced|
|Issue of acknowledgement||To be announced|
|Round-1 Counselling||To be announced|
|Round-2 Counselling||To be announced|
Manipur NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria
- The applying seekers should have qualified the NEET Entrance Examination.
- Aspirants must have the domicile of Manipur.
- The applying seekers must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology and English are the compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks, 40% marks are required for SC/ST category candidates and 45% marks are for Physically Handicap candidates.
- Age Criteria: The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020.
The candidates born on or after 02-01-2003 are not eligible for
admission into MBBS, BDS Courses.
|Registration fee||Rs.650/- (for OC/BC categories)|
|Registration fee||Rs. 400/- (for SC/ST categories)|
Manipur Ayush NEET Counselling 2021
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Health Services official portal, Government of Manipur, to register for Ayush NEET 2021 Manipur State Counselling.
Manipur Ayush NEET Counselling Process
- The state counselling conducted authority prepares the state merit list based on which applicants are called for counselling.
- The seats will be allotted to the applicants according to the applicants’ rank in the NEET exam.
- The seats will be provided after the applicants’ choice, and they will be displayed on the official website on a specified schedule.
- Applicants will be allowed for the choice filling and locking process after the verification of all required documents.
- Then you have to report the allotted college for admission within the prescribed date and time.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Manipur must register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the = orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Manipur MBBS Reservation 2021
|Other Backward Category (Non-Creamy Layer)||17|
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG Admit Card.
- NEET UG Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Manipur candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
- Passport size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Other Nearest states Ayush NEET Counselling procedure
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling||Click here|
|Karnataka Ayush NEET Counselling||Click here|
|Odisha Ayush NEET Counselling||Click here|
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for the further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Here we provide information about Manipur Useful Resources State Counselling Process, Particular state seat matrix, fee structure, Cutoff and more. You can check the complete details below.
|Manipur Ayush Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Manipur Ayush Colleges Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Manipur Ayush Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|Manipur Ayush NEET UG Counselling Process||Click Here|
|Manipur BAMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Manipur BHMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Manipur BUMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Manipur BNYS Colleges||Click Here|
|Manipur BSMS Colleges||Click Here|
Ayush NEET 2021-22 Admission Support
|Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to Ayush NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||Call Now +91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2021 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur will conduct the Manipur Ayush counselling.
Directorate of Health Services, Government of Manipur 2021 Application Form will be released on the website through online mode.
The counselling for Manipur NEET 2021 admission will be conducted in the online mode in two rounds.
No, the application form will be available in online mode only.
The Eligibility percentage of participating Goa Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling is:
OBC-Cutoff Score 40th Percentile in Ayush NEET UG
BC-Cutoff Score 40th Percentile in Ayuhs NEET UG
SC/ST-Cutoff Score 30th Percentile in Ayush NEET UG
OC PH-Cutoff Score 35th Percentile in Ayush NEET UG
1. Go to aaccc.gov.in.
2. On the homepage, go to the Registration Link.
3. On the next window, insert roll numbers and passwords.
4. Sign in.
5. Login again with the system-generated IDs.
6. Fill in the details including personal details, educational information.
7. Submit and pay the application fee.
You can go for an MD or MS in Ayurveda after completing your BAMS. BAMS graduates can also pursue higher studies in many medical-related disciplines. A few options include Master’s in Public Health, Master’s in Health Administration, Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medicine and many other postgraduate courses.