National Institute of Health Science & Research, New Delhi (NIHSR Delhi) is a Private University which is situated in New Delhi, India. It was established in 2001. National College of Health Sciences is providing quality education in the field of Para Medical Technology, Yoga & Naturopathy, and yoga education. The National Institute of Health Science & Research conducts examinations, issues guidelines, prepares syllabus, declares results, introduces yogic & naturopathy, paramedical courses, affiliation institutes.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
Throughout this article, we will discuss NIHSR Delhi like Admission, Fee, Courses, Cutoff, Eligibility, and other details. To provide adequate training for unemployed youth and to help them for setting up under self-employment schemes. The college was established with the objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population.
1. College Summary
2. Course Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
9. Frequently Asked Question
National Institute of Health Science & Research New Delhi
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about the NIHSR Delhi Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and complete college Summary.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of the National Institute of Health Science & Research New Delhi.
|College Name||National Institute of Health Science & Research New Delhi|
|Popular Name||NIHSR Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi, India|
|Institution Type||Private University|
|Approval By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BNYS College in Delhi|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Approved by: University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
NIHSR Delhi offers these quality programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
|Certificate in Naturopathy & Yogic Science. (CNYS)||6 month|
|Diploma in Naturopathy (N.D.)||1 year|
|Certificate in Yoga Education (C.Y.Ed)||6 Months|
|Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Sci. (DNYS) Regular||2 year|
|Bachelor Of Yoga & Naturopathy Science (BNYS)||3 1/2 year|
|Diploma in Yoga Education (D.Y.Ed)||1 year|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Education (P.G.D.Y.Ed.)||Graduation|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga Science (PGDNYS)Diploma in Yoga Education (D.Y.Ed)||BNYS|
|Human Anatomy-1||Pathology I & II||Forensic medicines and toxicology||Yoga Therapy|
|Human Physiology-1||Human Microbiology||Community Medicine||Hydrotherapy|
|Biochemistry||Yoga and Physical Culture-1||Psychology & Basic Psychiatry||Manipulative Therapy|
|Human Anatomy-2||Diagnostic Methods in Naturopath||Obstetrics & Gynecology||Chromotherapy & Magneto therapy|
|Human Physiology-2||Diagnostic Methods in Modern Medicine||Yoga & Physical Culture – II||Fasting & Diet Therapy|
|Philosophy of Nature cure I &||Basic Pharmacology||Nutrition & Herbology||Acupuncture, Acupressure, Reflexology, Reiki & Pranic healing|
|Philosophy & Practice of Yoga||–||Massage Chiropractors Osteopathy Aroma and Therapy||Physiotherapy|
|–||–||–||Minor Surgery, First Aid & Emergency Medicine|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as the National Institute of Health Science & Research New Delhi is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research.
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under the National Institute of Health Science & Research, New Delhi (NIHSR Delhi). The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Delhi Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Delhi AIAPGET Counselling
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BNYS Colleges in Delhi||Click Here|
The NIHSR Delhi fee structure for various courses are affordable and is mentioned below.
|Certificate in Naturopathy & Yogic Science. (CNYS)||15000|
|Diploma in Naturopathy (N.D.)||30000|
|Certificate in Yoga Education (C.Y.Ed)||15000|
|Diploma in Naturopathy & Yogic Sci. (DNYS) Regular||60000|
|Bachelor Of Yoga & Naturopathy Science (BYNS)||90000|
|Diploma in Yoga Education (D.Y.Ed)||30000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Education (P.G.D.Y.Ed.)||30000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Naturopathy & Yoga Science (PGDNYS)Diploma in Yoga Education (D.Y.Ed)||16600|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
दिल्ली के सरकारी एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official Faculty of Medical Sciences and GGSIPU Delhi. To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2022 Delhi State Counselling. Candidates can check the Delhi Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
How to Apply
- Step I: Visit the official website of MCC and click on ‘New Registration’.
- Step 2: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login’.
- Step 3: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 5: After this, you will be shown all your details as per the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
AIAPGET Counselling 2022
The following flow chart shows the short but important information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to the National Institute of Health Science & Research New Delhi.
For UG Candidate
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BNYS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BNYS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||NIHSR Delhi|
National Institute of Health Science & Research New Delhi
Address: K-249, Mahipalpur Extension, Mahipalpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: https://nihsr.com/
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to get admission to the National Institute of Health Science & Research New Delhi?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
Q. Is the National Institute of Health Science & Research New Delhi a full government college?
A. Yes, Ayurved & National Institute of Health Science & Research New Delhi is a Government Ayush college.
Q. Where is Ayurved &National Institute of Health Science & Research New Delhi located?
A. K-249, Mahipalpur Extension, Mahipalpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
Q. When was Ayurved & National Institute of Health Science & Research New Delhi, Established?
A. This college was established in the year 2001.
Q. How can I get admission to this Ayurved & National Institute of Health Science & Research New Delhi, without NEET.
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.