Rajah Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar is one of the leading medical institutes was founded in the year 1985 located in Annamalainagar, the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It offers a various course in Undergraduate and postgraduate level such as MBBS, MD etc. It is one of the finest medical colleges in South India provides the best education with excellent infrastructure.
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalainagar.
Get Latest Info. About this Story/Article, via SMS & Email.
- 1 About Rajah Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar
- 2 Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar Courses
- 3 Rajah Muthiah Medical College Admission Process
- 4 RMMC Annamalainagar Fee Structure
- 5 Rajah Muthiah Medical College Cutoff
- 6 Ranking
- 7 Contact Details
About Rajah Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar
|Name of Institute||Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalainagar|
|Popular Name||Rajah Muthiah Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||1985|
|Affiliated with||Annamalai University|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Rajah Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Annamalai University
- Approved by –Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Aid Status-Government College
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
Facilities @ Rajah Muthiah Medical College
- Lecture Halls
- Skill Lab
- Common Room for Boys & Girls
- Sports Complex
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
Muthiah Medical College Annamalainagar Courses
Rajah Muthiah Medical College Admission Process
- Admission Seekers must fulfil their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST & 45% marks OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)(Specified)
***Note-A Relaxation of 5% aggregate is there for SC/ST candidates.
RMMC Annamalainagar Fee Structure
College & Tuition Fees
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission |
|Course||AIQ Fees (Annual)||NRI Fees (Annual)||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Amount to be paid at the time of Admission|
|Hostel||Boys and Girls|
|Hostel Fees||7000/- (Monthly)|
Rajah Muthiah Medical College Cutoff
NEET 2018 Cut Off
Minimum percentile corresponding to which marks should be obtained to qualify NEET 2018.
|Category||Cut Off Percentile|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile|
Previous Year NEET Cut Off Marks 2017
|CATEGORY||CUT OFF PERCENTILE||MARKS RANGE||NUMBER OF CANDIDATES|
|Others||50th Percentile||697 – 131||5,43,473|
|OBC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||47,382|
|SC||40th Percentile||130 – 107||14,599|
|ST||40th Percentile||130 – 107||6,018|
|UR & PH||45th Percentile||130 – 118||67|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||152|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||130 – 107||38|
|Name of Institute||Rajah Muthiah Medical College|
- It is one of the premier Medical College in TamilNadu.
- We would like to give out 4.5 of 5 stars on Edufever Best Medical Colleges in India.
Rajah Muthiah Medical College
Tamil Nadu, India
Tell: 04144-38080, 38068
Email: [email protected]
For further admission related queries, despite you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution. You may also leave your comments in the comment box mentioned below.
Best of Luck!!!
READ ALSO: Madha Medical College and Hospital Chennai