Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow is one of UP’s finest Ayurvedic Medical colleges. Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow is situated at Raibareli Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The college was established in 2016. Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow is affiliated with Lucknow University, Lucknow and recognised by CCIM & AYUSH, New Delhi.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide precise details about Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow, like Fees Structure, Courses offered, Admission Procedure, Facilities and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Question
Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow
In today’s educational globe, we require to take into account several aspects. The most actual ones are infrastructure, teaching, learning process, academic research & development activities. Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow Empower medical graduates with sound knowledge of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy based systems of cure & healing, thereby building their personal and professional values and skills that further uplifts the spirit of the community they tend to.
Before we conclude the college review, let’s look at the important information about Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow.
Get Latest Updated Notice, Fee, Cutoff, & Seat (Ayush Courses) Subscribe Now!
|College Name||Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow|
|Popular Name||Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences & Research Centre|
|Location||Raibareli Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Affiliated With||Lucknow University|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh|
|Paid Ayush NEET Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: Lucknow University
- Approved by: Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status: Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Technical Issues||Discipline & Regulations|
They are some facilities offered at the Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow offers quality medical programs under the control of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is well-known for its undergraduate medical programs (BAMS).
Here in this section, we will let you know about the Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow BAMS Syllabus. Take a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here in this section will let you know about BAMS Internship.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as faculty members of the Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under the Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counseling|
For PG Courses: Uttar Pradesh AIAPGET Counselling
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in UP||Click Here|
We have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow. We went through this information before filling out the application form.
|Course||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee|
|BAMS||Rs. 2,55,700/year||Rs. 85,000/year|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50 percentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET Counselling 2023
Candidates can visit the Uttar Pradesh State Ayush society official portal to register for Ayush NEET 2023 Uttar Pradesh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1- Online Registration
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the website. Website.https://upayushcounseling.upsdc.gov.in/
- For registration, the candidates will use their Ayush NEET-UG roll no. and email I.D. (used in AI-NEET-UG registration) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- After that, the candidate’s AI-NEET-UG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online (Netbanking/ Credit/ Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees, after which an SMS will be sent to their registered mobile no (that was used for AI-Ayush NEET UG registration) confirming successful registration.
- The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step 2: Online Security Money Payment
- Simply those aspirants are eligible for choice filling who shall build a successful online payment of Rs. 10,000/- for Government seats & Rs. 50,000/- for Private seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the state merit list has been announced, the online seat choice filling choice will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of their online payment receipt.
Step 3: Merit Declaration
- State merit, the list reference shall be AI-Aysuh NEET-UG 2023 ranking.
- The final merit list will be published on the website.
Step-4: Online choice filling
- Visit the official website and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done in several sessions but remember to save and continue; otherwise, you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
Here you can get information about the Ranking and Reputation of Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow.
|Name Of Institute||Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow|
Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow
Address: Raibareli Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226002
Uttar Pradesh Ayush NEET 2023 Admission Support
|UP Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2023 Talk to Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many seats are there for Ayush aspirants in Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow?
The total intake of Ayush aspirants in the Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow is 100.
Is Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow a complete government college?
No, Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow is a private Ayush college.
Where is Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow located?
Raibareli Rd, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226002
When was the Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow Established?
This College was established in the year 2016.
How to get admission to Sardar Patel Institute of Ayurvedic Medical Sciences Lucknow?
Admission is based on the NEET Score through the Uttar Pradesh Ayush State Society.