Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College and Research Centre Chennai, Tamil Nadu, is one of the reputed Private Siddha Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu. The college is popularly known as Sai Ram Siddha Medical College Chennai and was founded in 2001.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College & Research Centre Fee Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available, and a complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College and Research Centre Chennai
This famous BSMS College in Tamil Chennai is affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
|College Name||Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College and Research Centre Chennai|
|Popular Name||Sai Ram Siddha Medical College Chennai|
|Affiliated with||The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (boys and girls)|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|College Offical Website||http://saimedical.com/|
|Category||BSMS Colleges in Tamil Nadu|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai
- Approved by– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Private
|Medical Facilities||Teaching Manpower|
|Semester I11||Semester II||Semester III|
|Biochemistry||Pharmacology I||Varmam Therapy|
|Siddha Medicine- Principles and History||Siddha Pathology||Toxicology and Forensics|
|Physiology I||Microbiology||Gynaecology and Obstetrics|
|Communicative English||Pharmacology II||Dental Disease and Bone Setting Surgery|
|Physiology II||Animal and Plant Kingdom Analysis||Special Medicine and External Therapy|
|Pharmacognosy||Modern Pathology Principles||Paediatrics|
|Anatomy I||Pharmaceuticals||National Health Policies|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students as Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College and Research Centre Chennai is responsible for contributing and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here, We have mentioned the Admission procedure for the courses under Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College and Research Centre Chennai. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Tamil Nadu AIAPGET Counselling
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Ayush College Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Top 10 BSMS Colleges in Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Course Name||Graduation||Average Fees (Rs)|
|BSMS||7417 ( Monthly)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of Tamil Nadu, To get themselves for Ayush NEET 2022 Tamil Nadu State Counselling. Candidates can check the Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Step 1: Registration process: Candidates seeking admission must register by filling out the application form’s personal, academic, and required details.
Step 2: Publishing merit list: After successfully filling out the application form, the counselling authority will publish the state merit list.
Step 3: Documents verification: Candidates were called for document verification as per their state merit rank, and they had to report to the assigned verification centre with all the required documents.
Step 4: Choice filling and locking Process: After the successful verification session, candidates are required to fill their choices of courses and colleges and then close it, and they are advised to enter their preferences carefully as, according to it.
Step 5: Seat allotments: Based on choices filled, availability of seats, state merit rank, seat reservation, the seats will be allotted to applicants for the Tamil Nadu BSMS admission 2022.
Step 6: Reporting Process: Candidates are required to report at the designated colleges within the required date and timings for granting the Tamil Nadu BSMS 2022 admission.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for BSMS Colleges in Maharashtra must register for the Ayush NEET counselling 2022. Counselling of Ayush NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
Candidates applying for Ayush NEET Colleges in Tamil Nadu must register themselves for the Ayush NEET Counselling 2022. Tamil Nadu Ayush NEET Counselling 2022 will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
The candidate allotted a seat to this College will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10th Certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12th Certified and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight Passport Size Photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College & Research Centre Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu|
Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College & Research Centre
Address: Sai Leo Nagar, Poonthandalam, West Tambaram, Chennai – 600 044.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Does Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College & Research Centre Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu, hostel?
Ans. Yes, Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College & Research Centre Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu, has hostel facilities.
Q. How to get admission to Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College & Research Centre Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College & Research Centre Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu.
Q. Can I know the exact location of Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College & Research Centre Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu?
Ans. Sai Leo Nagar, Poonthandalam, West Tambaram, Chennai – 600 044
Q. Is Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College & Research Centre Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu is state or private?
Ans. Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College & Research Centre Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu, is a Private College.
Q. What courses are offered in Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College & Research Centre Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu?
Ans. Courses Offered in Sri Sai Ram Siddha Medical College & Research Centre Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu Diploma In Ayush Health Care Assitance, Panchkarma Therapy Course, Medicinal Plant Processing.
Click here for more Education News