MAMs Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Malwadi Hadapsar is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Maharashtra. The college is popularly known as Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Hadapsar (SSAM Hadapsar) and was founded in the year 1990, was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. It is affiliated with the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Hadapsar (SSAM Hadapsar) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking & Reputation
8. Contact Details
9. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
MAMs Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Hadapsar
SSAM Hadapsar is a leading institute in the education field of Ayurved in India. Established on 1st August 1990 as the Undergraduate course institute, the institute is well-spread having far-flung activities in U.G., P.G., and Diploma and Fellowship courses.
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of SSAM Hadapsar.
|College Name||MAMs Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya|
|Popular Name||SSAM Hadapsar, Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Hadapsar|
|Location||Malwadi, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 411028|
|Affiliated with||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Course||BAMS (UG), PG|
|NEET Study 2022 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status-Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
|Laboratory||Hospital/ Medical Facilities|
|Internet Facility||Medical Facility|
The SSAM Hadapsar offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG medical programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||5 years 6month|
The SSAM Hadapsar offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its PG medical programs.
|PG (MD)||Ayurved Samhita Siddhanta||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Rachana Sharir||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Kriya Sharir||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Swasthavriita Yoga||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Dravyaguna Vigyana||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Ras Shastra Bhaishajya Kalpana||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Rognidan avum Vikruti Vigyana||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Agad Tantra avum Vidhi vaidyaka||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Kayachikitsa||3 year|
|PG (MS)||Prasuti Tantra avum Striroga||3 year|
|PG (MS)||Shalya Tantra – Samanya||3 year|
|PG (MS)||Shalakya Tantra – Netra Roga||3 year|
|PG (MD)||Panchakarma||3 year|
PG Intake Capacity
|PG (MD)||Ayurved Samhita Siddhanta||06|
|PG (MD)||Rachana Sharir||06|
|PG (MD)||Kriya Sharir||06|
|PG (MD)||Swasthavriita Yoga||06|
|PG (MD)||Dravyaguna Vigyana||06|
|PG (MD)||Ras Shastra Bhaishajya Kalpana||06|
|PG (MD)||Rognidan avum Vikruti Vigyana||06|
|PG (MD)||Agad Tantra avum Vidhi vaidyaka||06|
|PG (MS)||Prasuti Tantra avum Striroga||06|
|PG (MS)||Shalya Tantra – Samanya||06|
|PG (MS)||Shalakya Tantra – Netra Roga||06|
We will let you know about Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Hadapsar BAMS Syllabus here this selection. Let’s have a look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Hadapsar, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which MAMs Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Malwadi Hadapsar. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
PG Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra AIAPGET Counselling
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS College in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Course Name||Graduation||General Category|
**Mentioned fees are subject to change.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET Cutoff 2021
National Board of Examination declares the cutoff of AIAPGET 2021. AIAPGET 2021 cut off is the minimum marks needed to score to qualify for the exam by the candidates. The cutoff score will depend on various factors like the difficulty level of the exam, the number of applicants, and the availability of seats, among others. The merit list will have only those candidates who will qualify according to the AIAPGET 2021 cut off.
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|General (UR) PWD||45th Percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC PWD||40th Percentile|
Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2022. For more information on Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling statistics, look upto this PDF.
Here we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
Ayush NEET Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Maharashtra must register themselves for the Maharashtra Ayush NEET UG Counselling 2022. Ayush Counselling of NEET 2022 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online based on available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here, it is to be noted that those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
For UG Candidates
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
For PG Candidates
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during counselling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Ayush
- Internship completion certificate issued from the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- Physically handicap medical certificate, if required.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||MAMs Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Hadapsar|
Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya
Address: Survey No. 165-A, Malwadi, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 411028
Official Website: www.ssayurved.org
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. How many seats are there for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in SSAM Hadapsar?
Ans. The total intake of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BYNS/BSMS aspirants in SSAM Hadapsar is 60.
Q. Does SSAM Hadapsar have a hostel?
Ans. Yes, SSAM Hadapsar does have hostel facilities provided.
Q. How to get admission to SSAM Hadapsar?
Ans. Students have to score good marks in the NEET exam to get admission to SSAM Hadapsar.
Q. Can I know the exact location of SSAM Hadapsar?
Ans. SSAM Hadapsar is located at Survey No. 165-A, Malwadi, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra 411028.
Q. Is SSAM Hadapsar is government or private?
Ans. SSAM Hadapsar is a Private College.