List of Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh: Chhattisgarh is one of India’s new and tenth-largest states. The state has seen the establishment of so many educational institutions over the year. Some of the BDS Colleges in Chhattisgarh have grown to the national level for their excellence in Dental studies. In this article, we will talk about Top Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh. Let us see the complete coverage of all the Best Dental colleges and courses available in Chhatisgarh.
1. Government Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh
2. Private Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh
3. Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Summary
4. Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Counselling Procedure
5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Government Dental College in Chhattisgarh
Here are the updated Best Government Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh officially made by the Dental Council of India. To know the detailed information about Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off list, Facilities available and complete college review, click on the college link.
|S.No||Institution Name||Establishment Year||Affiliated||Fees|
|1.||Government Dental College Raipur||2003-04||Ayush & Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur||BDS- 21,900/-(AIQ Fee)|
Private Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh
Here in this section, we provide detailed information about the Top Private Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh, and you can check the complete list mentioned below. If you want to complete details about colleges, you click the link.
|S.No||Institution Name||Establishment Year||Affiliated||Fees (Per Year)|
|1.||Chhattisgarh Dental College & Research Institute (CDCRI)||2001-02||Ayush & Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur||BDS -2,39,910/-(1st Year Fee) |
MDS- 4,65,062/- (Total Fee)
|2.||Maitri College of Dentistry & Research Centre Durg||2005-06||Ayush & Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur||BDS- 27,800/ (AIQ Fee) |
MDS-4,54,062/- (AIQ Fee)
|3.||New Horizon Dental College & Research Institute Bilaspur||2006-07||Ayush & Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur||BDS-2,06,309/-|
|4.||Rungta College of Dental Sciences & Research||2005-06||Ayush & Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur||BDS-8,84,460 /-|
|5.||Triveni Dental College Bilaspur||2008-09||Ayush & Health Sciences University of Chhattisgarh, Raipur||BDS-201,700/-|
Before we speak about top BDS Colleges in Chhattisgarh, Let us first have some of the major highlights of the course as follows.
|Course Level||Undergraduate (UG)||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Duration||4 Years||3 Years|
|Examination Type||Semester System||Year S|
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCB as the main subjects||BDS from a recogrecognisedersity|
Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Summary
Every year lakhs of aspirants apply for NEET and other Dental Entrance Examination to get selected in some of the Top Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh. Have a look at the paper. If you too want to pursue BDS, the article is for you only. We will let you know about Top Government & Private Dental Colleges in Chhattisgarh throughout this article.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG |
For MDS Courses: NEET MDS
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education Raipur|
|Counselling Process||For UG Courses: Chhattisgarh NEET Counselling|
For MDS Courses: Chhattisgarh NEET MDS Counselling
|Chhattisgarh NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute need to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- To fortify for further admission, aspirants are rmustin minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are rmustin marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Expected Cutoff
We have mentioned the below table for the expected NEET 2022 cutoff score and percentile for General and SC/ST/OBC Categories.
|Category||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Score||NEET 2022 Expected Cut off Percentile|
|OBC/ SC/ ST||137-108||40th|
|General – PH||137-122||45th|
|OBC/ SC/ ST- PH||121-108||40th|
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Chhattisgrah, to get themselves registered for NEET 2022 Chhattisgarh State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Step I: The candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: After opening the official website of MCC and clicking on ‘New Registration.’
- Step 3: The dashboard page of MBBS admissions will open in a new tab, and the candidates must click on ‘Sign Up. Enter the ‘Registered Mobile Number, E-Mail and other details to create a login account on the official website. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete pre-registration, and a login account will be created.
- Step 4: Log on to the MCC website and click on ‘Candidate login.’
- Step 5: Enter your Roll Number and Password.
- Step 6: You will be redirected to a new page where you must detail your Name, Roll No., Registration No., Mother’s Name, Contact No., etc. When you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 7: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter details like Name, Roll No; when you’re done, click on ‘Submit’.
- Step 8: After this, you will be shown all your details in the NTA database. Verify the information and click on ‘Confirm Registration’. A Registration Slip will be generated. Candidates are advised to save this page.
- Step 9: After successful registration, candidates are asked to submit a refundable and non-refundable NEET 2022 counselling fee. The UR Category fee is Rs. 1000 and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD fee is Rs. 500.
- Step 10: Choice Locking facility is available for a specific time
- Step 11: Release of Seat Allotment Result It is released in a list followed by a seat allotment letter to the selected candidates. Candidates must report to the allotted colleges with the allotment letter and other documents to finish the admission process.
NOTE: To know more information about the Chhatisgrah NEET Counselling, Click Here.
Chhattisgarh NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Chhatisgarh NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||Enquire Now|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
A, There are 600 seats in all the 500 Government Dental Colleges of Chhattisgarh.
A. There is only one Government and 5 Private Dental colleges approved by DCI in Chhattisgarh.
A. There is a total of 600 seats in between all the 100 Government Dental Colleges of Chhattisgarh.
A. For information regarding the Fee Structure of Chhattisgarh Dental Colleges, Click Here.