World College of Medical Science and Research is one of the Private Medical colleges in Haryana. It is well known as WCMSRH Jhajjar, situated at Jhajjar Haryana, established in 2016. WCMSRH Jhajjar Haryana aims to deliver advanced healthcare and education. WCMSRH Jhajjar is affiliated with the Pt. B.D. The Sharma University Of Medical Science and approved by National Medical Commission (NMC).
This article will provide you with detailed information about the World College of Medical Sciences and Research, WCMSRH Jhajjar Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
World College of Medical Science and Research Jhajjar
World College of Medical Science and Research, Jhajjar is Approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. In this college, one can explore their intellectual abilities. Many Medical facilities are available for Students and Staff.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of the World College of Medical Science and Research.
|Name of Institute||World College Of Medical Science And Research|
|Popular Name||WCMSRH Jhajjar|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated||Pt.B.D. University Of Health Science Rohtak|
|Approved||National Medical Commission (NMC)|
|Haryana NEET Counselling Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Haryana|
|NEET 2022 Study Material||Click Here|
|Category||Medical College In Haryana|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Enquire Now|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:- Pt B.D. Sharma University of Medical Science
- Approved by:-NMC
- Aids Status:- Private
- Anti Ragging
- Counselling Services
- Healthcare Services
- Technical Issues
|Library||Community Health Centre|
|24 Hour Help Line||ICUs Super Speciality Centre|
|Blood Bank||Diagnostic Services|
|Accident & Emergency Department||OPD-Indoor Services|
WCMSRH Jhajjar offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||4.6+1 year Internship|
We will let you know about WCMSRH Jhajjar MBBS Syllabus in this selection. Let’s have a look.
|Pre-clinical||1-2: Two Semesters||Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology|
|Para-clinical||3-4-5: Three Semesters||Community Medicine; Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Clinical postings inwards, OPDs to begin here;|
|Clinical||6-7-8-9: Four Semesters||Community Medicine, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology); Obst. Gynae.; Pediatrics; Surgery and allied subjects|
(Anesthesiology, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics);
|Subjects||Compulsory time duration for Internship|
|Community Medicine||Two months|
|Medicine including 15 days of Psychiatry||Two months|
|Surgery including 15 days Anaesthesia||Two months|
|Obstt./Gynae. including Family Welfare Planning||Two months|
|Orthopaedics including PMR||One month|
|Elective posting||15 days|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of WCMSRH Jhajjar, they are responsible for contributing and sustenance the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Admission to various Programmes at WCMSRH Jhajjar is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Haryana NEET Counselling|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Haryana NEET Merit List||Click Here|
|Haryana Medical Colleges Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 MBBS College in Haryana||Click Here|
Haryana NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the Haryana NEET Counselling dates related to the Haryana MBBS/BDS 2021 counselling procedure below.
Haryana NEET Counselling Flow Chart
Fee structure of WCMSRH Jhajjar Haryana for UG course.
|Fee Head||Annual Fee|
|Tuition Fee (Development Charges)||Rs. 12.00 Lakh with a yearly increase of 7.5%|
|Tuition Fee of NRI students||1,10,000/- US Dollar (for the entire course)|
|College Security Refundable||Rs. 2.00 lakh- adjustable with the last fee|
|Library Fee||Rs. 3000/-|
|Sports and Medical Charges||Rs. 2000/-|
|Internal Charges (If Provided)||1000/-|
|Hostel Fee||No more than Rs. 75000/- or actual (whichever is less) + Mess Charges on fundamental basis No charges for fan and lighting in the Hostel|
NOTE:- Mentioned fee subject to change.
WCMSRH Jhajjar Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40th percentile to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50th percentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Haryana State Counselling.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
- The first two rounds of counselling for Haryana MBBS/BDS 2021 admission will conduct online based on the mop-up round, which will conduct manually.
- New online registration will invite for a particular round of Haryana NEET-UG 2021 counselling.
- Depending upon the application received by DMER, Haryana will release the merit list after a particular Haryana NEET 2021 counselling round.
- Haryana merit list 2021 will be category-specific and separately release for government-aided medical, dental, private, and dental colleges.
- Candidates enlisted in the merit list for Haryana MBBS/BDS admissions 2021 have to participate in the choice filling process.
- Seat allotment will be done based on the Haryana merit list 2021 and the choice which the applicants will fill.
- An allotment letter will be issued for the allotted seats for admission to Haryana MBBS/BDS courses; applicants can access the allotment letter by logging into their accounts.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report to complete the admission formalities with the following documents.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||World College of Medical Science and Research Jhajjar|
World College of Medical Science and Research Jhajjar
Address: Gurdwara, 4km stone on Jhajjar-
Sample Road Jhajjar Haryana
Phone no: 1800330126, 905300804
World College of Medical Science and Research Jhajjar Campus Video
Haryana NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Haryana NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The annual intake of WCMSRH Jhajjar is 100 per year.
Ans. Yes, in WCMSRH Jhajjar, both girls and boys can take admission.
Ans. Yes, it is a private college affiliated with the Pt. B.D. The Sharma University Of Medical Science and approved by the Medical Council of India.
Ans. Yes, WCMSRH Jhajjar has a separate hostel for girls.
Ans. No, WCMSRH Jhajjar does not offer post-graduate courses.
Ans. They provide world-class facilities to students including Library, Auditorium, Hostel, Hospital, Transport, Computer labs etc.
Ans. World College of Medical Science and Research, Address: Gurdwara, 4km stone on Jhajjar-Sampla Road Jhajjar Haryana.
Ans. Students must qualify for NEET-UG 2021 to get admission to this prestigious college.
Ans. No, it is not a government college.
Ans. No, this college is for both men and women.
Ans. The complete form of WCMSRH Jhajjar is the World College of Medical Sciences and Research Jhajjar.