Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital New Delhi is one of the most popular government College & Hospital in Delhi. The Medical College started in the year 2016. The college is affiliated to Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University. It is approved by Medical Council Of India.
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College New Delhi (BSAMCH Delhi) like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Below we have mentioned the NEET 2020 Useful Resources that will help you definitely to crack the NEET 2020 exam.
BSAMCH New Delhi
Before we go to detailed information about BSAMCH Delhi, Let us look at the Major details of this college.
|Name of Institute||Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital|
|Popular Name||BSAMCH Delhi|
|Location||New Delhi NCR|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated||GGSIPU New Delhi|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India|
|Hostel Facility||Yes (MALE AND FEMALE)|
|Category||IPU Colleges In India|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
Affiliated with:- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Approved by:- Medical Council Of India
Aid Status:- Government
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- Internet Facility
- Transport Facility
- Conference Hall
- Hostel for Girls/Boys
- Dental Hospital
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
BSAMCH Delhi offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
Faculty & Staff
BSAMCH Delhi provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Admission to various Programmes at BSAMCH Delhi is made on the basis of candidate’s performance in NEET.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
The selection of the students is based on the Competitive Merit basis. Candidates should read the eligibility Criteria to know more about the Admission Procedure.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
The fee structure of BSAMCH Delhi for the Various Medical Courses is mentioned Below.
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Tuition Fees||1,01,000/- (AIQ)|
|Students Activity fees||1,000/-|
|College Security Fee (Refundable)||10,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (Monthly)||1,000/-|
|Hostel Security Fee (Refundable)||10,000/-|
*Amount to be paid at the time of Admission: 1,01,000/-
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
UG Cutoff 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Cut off 2018
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||691-119||6,34,897*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||118-107||205|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||118-96||17,209|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||118-96||7,446|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||118-96||54,653|
Delhi NEET Counselling 2020
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Faculty of Medical Science, the University of Delhi to get themselves registered for Delhi NEET State Counselling 2020. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Delhi NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Delhi NEET Counselling schedule 2020.
Delhi NEET Counselling schedule 2020
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidate applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Delhi must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AQI Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
NOTE- To know more about NEET UG Counselling Procedure Click Here
Call now to get confirm PG Seat 09999672544
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking And Reputation
|Name Of Institute||Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital|
We would like to give 4.2 out of 5 stars on Edufever best MBBS college in Delhi/NCR.
Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College and Hospital
Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi
Official Website: http://bsamch.ac.in
Question: What Amount of Fee to be deducted on re-allocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd/3rd round of Counseling?
Question: How much fees to be reimbursed in case candidate resigns during the counselling period?
Question: What amount of Fees To be reimbursed in case Candidate resigns after Counseling period?
Question: What is the time period of reimbursement (in days)?
Answer: 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A. NEET 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode. An OMR Sheet will be provided to the candidate to mark the answers.
A. The National Testing Agency has received a lot of requests from NEET applicants to conduct the exam twice a year. Still, this change will not be implemented this year. Thus, NEET 2020 will be held only once.
A. According to the official notification released by NTA, a candidate can appear for NEET any number of times. There is no limitation on the number of attempts permitted.
A. To get admission in government medical college, one must secure at least 600 marks in NEET 2020.
A. NEET 2020 will be a 3-hour duration long paper and the exam will be held from 02:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m.
A. NEET 2020 question paper will be available in 11 languages, but, the language has to be filled during the registration process. Apart from Hindi and English, the candidate can choose from Tamil, Urdu, Marathi, Bengali, Gujrati, Assamese, Oriya, Kannada and Telugu.
A. Candidates who do not have a computer or internet can avail of the facility of the Common Services Centre (CSC). These centers will help in filling the application form, paying the application fee and downloading the admit card.
A. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the NEET exam in 2019. before 2019, NEET was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
A. No, the exam pattern for NEET 2020 remains the same. But there might be some possibilities to see changes in the academic session 2021-22.
A. There is no restriction on the number of attempts permitted for NEET. According to NTA, a candidate can appear for NTA as many times as he/she needs to qualify the examination.
A. Yes, you can apply for NEET 2020 provided you have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To apply for NEET 2020, you must also have cleared these subjects individually.
A. According to the guidelines set by NTA, Tamil language question paper will only be available in the test cities in Tamil Nadu. Hence, if you want to choose Tamil as the medium of the question paper, you will have to opt for a test city in Tamil Nadu state only.
A. The application fee for NEET 2020 is Rs 1400 for all the candidates who belong to the General or OBC category. However, for candidates who belong to the SC/ST/ PWD category, the application fee is Rs 750.
A. Yes, experts suggest that the difficulty level of NEET 2020 will be raised owing to the scrapping of both AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS. NEET is now the only entrance examination for admission to MBBS/ BDS courses in India, thus NTA will ensure the examination is at par with the examinations that were replaced by it.
For any queries related NEET-UG 2020 exam, you comment on the box mentioned below. our Top expert will try to solve all the doubts regarding the NEET UG 2020 entrance exam will solve immediately.
List of Top Colleges in India
👉🏻😊😊 Never let yourself down☹️…
👉🏻 Keep working Hard✍️
👉🏻 Believe yourself 😇 🙌🙌
Don’t worry, we are always with you for any admission related queries you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve with the best possible solution.
Best of Luck…!!! 👍👍👍
Application Form 2020
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.