Assam Homoeopathic Medical College Nagaon is one of the reputed Homoeopathic Colleges in Assam. AHMCH Nagaon college is popularly known as Assam Homoeopathic College Nagaon and was founded in 1968. This famous Homoeopathic College in Assam is affiliated with Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences and is approved by the Central Council of Homeopathy.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about Assam Homoeopathic Medical College Nagaon Fee Structure, and Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review. Apart from homoeopathic, there are other Ayush colleges like BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, BNYS etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking And Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequently Asked Questions
Assam Homoeopathic Medical College Nagaon
Assam Homoeopathic College Nagaon was started to serve students with the best Homoeopathic care, and the college offers courses in Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.). Now the college has become synonymous with one of the Best Naturopathy Medical Colleges in Assam.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of AHMCH Nagaon.
|College Name||Assam Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Nagaon|
|Popular Name||Assam Homoeopathic College Nagaon, AHMCH Nagaon|
|Affiliated with||Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homeopathy|
|NEET Study 2023 Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Assam|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:– Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences
- Approved by:– Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:- Government
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel(Male and Female)|
These facilities are offered to students interested in studying at Assam Homoeopathic Medical College Nagaon.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
Assam Homoeopathic Medical College offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs.
|BHMS||5 years 6 month.|
Below have mentioned the UG Intake capacity of Assam Homoeopathic Medical College Nagaon.
The following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject concerns the theory and study of drugs used to treat diseases prescribed by the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject exposes plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of a community or region members is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students, as Assam Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Nagaon faculty members are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses under Assam Homoeopathic Medical College Nagaon. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
|Assam Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Assam Ayush NEET Counselling|
|Assam Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Assam Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Assam Ayush BHMS Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Assam||Click Here|
This section provides detailed information about the Assam Homoeopathic Medical College Nagaon’s fee structure. Let’s have a look.
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. The merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cut-off for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants in the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
NEET 2022 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Assam Ayush NEET Counselling 2023
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education Assam’s official portal to register for Ayush NEET 2023 Assam State Counselling. Let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Assam Ayush NEET 2023. Candidates can check the Assam Ayush NEET 2023 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Assam Ayush Counselling Process
- Assam Ayush NEET 2023 counselling will be conducted online in two rounds, and to be a part of the DME Assam Ayush NEET counselling, candidates must qualify for the Ayush NEET 2023 exam.
- The merit list will be published by the DME, Assam, with the selected applicants’ names based on their NEET 2023 scores.
- It would be best to keep in mind that only applicants with their names on the list will be eligible for the Assam Ayush NEET Counselling process.
- Eligible applicants must complete the Assam Ayush NEET application form 2023 before the late date.
- To attend the Assam Ayush NEET counselling, the candidate must report to the Director of Medical Education, Assam, Six miles, Khanapara, Guwahati-22. Candidates must bring the documents listed below, original and a self-attested copy, to the counselling venue.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2023 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Assam candidates only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Ranking & Reputation
Here’s some collective information about the Ranking and Reputation of Assam Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Nagaon.
|Name of Institute||Assam Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Nagaon|
Assam Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital
Address: Mull Singh Road, Lakhinagar, Haibergaon, Nagaon – 782002 Assam, India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is AHMCH Nagaon govt college?
A. Yes, AHMCH Nagaon is Government Homeopathic College.
Q. How to get admission to AHMCH Nagaon?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through the Government of Assam, Directorate of Medical Education.
Q. Where is AHMCH Nagaon located?
A. Assam Homoeopathic Medical College And Hospital, Address: Mull Singh Road, Lakhinagar, Haibergaon, Nagaon – 782002 Assam, India
Q. How to get direct admission to AHMCH Nagaon?
A. Direct admission to this college is not possible.
Q. How can I get admission without NEET?
A. Without NEET, Admission is not possible.