Bharati Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic College Pune is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Maharashtra. The college is popularly known as BVP Homoeopathic College Pune and was founded in the year 1990.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This famous Bharti Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic College Pune is affiliated to Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune and is approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathy.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7. Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent Asked Questions
Bharati Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic Medical College Pune
Before we go to complete the college review, let us have a look at the major details of BVP Homoeopathic College Pune.
|College Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic Medical College Pune|
|Popular Name||BVP Homoeopathic College Pune|
|Affiliated with||Bharti Vidyapeeth University Pune|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Support||Click Here|
In this article, we will provide you with detailed information about Bharati Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic College Pune (BVP Homoeopathic College) Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with:–Bharti Vidyapeeth University Pune
- Approved by:–Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status:-Private
- Medical Facilities
Courses Offered by BVP Homoeopathic College
|UG||BHMS||5 years 6 months.|
Following subjects are offered by most of the medical institutions in India:
|Materia Medica||This subject is concerned with the theory and study of drugs that are used in the treatment of disease prescribed as per the Doctor. It includes pharmacology, clinical pharmacology, and the history and physical and chemical properties of drugs.|
|Organon of Medicine||In this subject, those principles are applied which are necessary to obtain the results.|
|Anatomy||This subject gives knowledge exposure about plants and animals and the interrelation of their parts.|
|Physiology & Biochemistry||This subject deals with the functions and activities of living organisms and their internal and external parts.|
|Community Medicine||In this subject, the health of the members of a community or a region is concerned.|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As Bharati Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic College Pune (BVP Homoeopathic College) in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Below is the Admission procedure for the important courses which come under this college. The candidate requested to go through with the given instructions.
|Admission Process||UG Course: NEET UG|
AIAPGET Course: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria |
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling||For UG Courses: Maharashtra Ayush NEET Counselling|
For PG Courses: Maharashtra AIAPGET Counselling
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Cutoff||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Ayush Colleges Fee||Click Here|
|Top 10 BHMS Colleges in Maharashtra||Click Here|
|Hostel Fees||Rs- 8625||Rs- 8625||N/A|
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET Cutoff 2021
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores (Released)
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Represntation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
महाराष्ट्र के सरकारी एवं निजी कॉलेज के कटऑफ (UR/OBC/SC/ST) जाने क्लिक करें
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Maharashtra’s official portal, to get themselves registered for Maharashtra State NEET UG Counselling 2021. But, first, let’s speak about the counselling procedure for Maharashtra NEET 2021. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling.
- Registration Process: Applicants have to register online for the counselling process fill in all the required details in the form carefully.
- Provisional Merit List: After successful completion of the registration process, a merit list will be prepared.
- Document Verification Process: Shortlisted applicants will be able to proceed with the document verification process; you have to choose any one centre for document verification at the time of registration.
- Choice Filling Process: Applicants can fill in their choices/preference through online mode.
- Seat Allotment: Applicants will be selected based on merit, preferences filled by them and availability of seats.
- Reporting Process: As per the seat allotment, you must report to the allotted college and carry their original documents and their photocopies at the allotted college on the prescribed date and timing.
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Colleges in Maharashtra must have to register themselves for the Ayush NEET counselling 2021. Counselling of NEET 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
- 10th Certificate.
- 12th Certificate.
- 12th Mark Sheet.
- NEET UG 2021 Admit Card.
- NEET UG 2021 Result/Scorecard.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (for Uttarakhand candidate only).
- Certificate of Sub Category, If Applicable.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter card etc.)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Bharati Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic College Pune|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic Medical College Pune
Address: Bharati Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic College Educational Campus, Pune – Satara Road, Katraj – Dhankawadi, Pune – 411043.
Phone: (C) 020 – 24371608, (H) 24378198
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: bvp.bharatividyapeeth.edu
Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|Maharashtra Ayush NEET 2021 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Abroad Starting at 2 Lakh||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions
Admission is based on NEET Score through the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences.
NO, Bharati Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic Medical College Pune is a Private Ayush college.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Homoeopathic College Educational Campus, Pune – Satara Road, Katraj – Dhankawadi, Pune – 411043.
It was established in 1990.
No, without NEET, admission to this college is not possible.