CMJ University is a private university located in Jorabat, Meghalaya, India. The College is famous as CMJU Meghalaya. CMJ University was established in 2009 by an Act of Meghalaya State Legislature under the CMJ University Act, 2009 and is affiliated with University Grants Commission (UGC).
- NEET Rank Predictor 2021: NEET UG Rank Calculator Predict My NEET 2021 Rank
- September 19, 2021 Now you can get latest NEET Updates on Telegram Subscribe
- September 14, 2021 Phase 2 Registration Before Results, Application form will be available soon
- September 12, 2021 NEET 2021 Answers Key Released by various Institute Check Here
In the article, we will share all the essential details about CMJU Meghalaya like Facilities, Courses, Admission Guidance, Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, Cutoff, Result, Counselling, Contact Details etc.
CMJ University Meghalaya
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the major details of CMJ University Meghalaya.
|College Name||CMJ University Meghalaya|
|Popular Name||CMJU Meghalaya|
|Location||Jorabat, Meghalaya, India|
|NEET Study Materials||Click Here|
|NEET 2021 Crash Course|
|Category||Dental College in Meghalaya|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with: UGC
- Aid Status: Private
- Environment: Ragging-free
- Academic Block
- Hospital Block
- Lecture Halls
- Examination Hall
- Sporting Excellence
- Looking beyond academics
- Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus
CMJU Meghalaya offers quality dental programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure.
Faculty & Staff
The College provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The College is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Admission to various Programmes at CMJU Meghalaya is made based on the candidate’s performance in NEET.
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG dental Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of their entry to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotechcombined.
The CMJU Meghalaya fee structure for various courses are affordable and are mentioned below.
Note: The fee structure will be updated soon.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET UG 2021 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
Candidates can check the NEET 2021 expected cut off examination given below as per the previous year trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff Marks|
|Unreserved (U.R.)||50th Percentile||701-134|
|Unreserved P.H. (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||133-120|
|Scheduled Caste (S.C.)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Scheduled Tribe (S.T.)||40th Percentile||133-107|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||133-107|
NEET 2019 Qualifying Percentile
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
Note: To know more about the Cutoff, Click Here.
Meghalaya NEET 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Meghalaya, to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Meghalaya State Counselling.
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Meghalaya NEET, Let us first look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in D.U. colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities, including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for I.P. Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AQI Quota).
Candidates applying for Medical/Dental Colleges in Meghalaya must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling. Counselling of NEET for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AQI Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
|एक गलत Entry; पूरा Career बर्बाद 😲 NEET 2021 Counselling के गलतियों से बचें | अधिक जानकारी के लिए|
For UG Candidates
Candidates who will be allotted a seat at this College will be asked to report the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||CMJ University Meghalaya|
CMJ University Meghalaya
Address: G.S. Road, Ri-Bhoi District, Jorabat, Meghalaya 793101
Telephone No: 0361 289 7413
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.cmjumeghalaya.edu.in/