Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Ayush Counselling 2021: The Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Ayush state counselling is Organized by the Directorate of Medical & Health Service, Dadra & Nagar. The counselling of Dadra & Nagar Haveli BAMS counselling process. Only the candidates whose name has been mentioned in the merit list, the Dadra & Nagar Haveli Ayush merit list 2021. Throughout the article, you will get to know about the Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Ayush Counselling Procedure, top Ayush College in Dadra & Nagar Haveli and NEET 2021 Cutoff.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
1. Brief Description
2. Dadra & Nagar Haveli Ayush NEET Counselling Dates
3. Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Ayush Counselling
4. How to Apply
5. Documents Required
7. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG) or NEET-UG|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of NEET Examination||National-level|
|NEET 2021 Exam Date||12 September 2021|
|NEET 2021 Result||1 Nov 2021|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Duration of Examination||3 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||200 Multiple Choice Questions|
|Languages available for the Examination||Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Want NEET 2021 Counselling Support?||Enquire Now|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli Ayush NEET Counselling 2021 Dates
Applicants can check the Dadra Nagar and Haveli Ayush NEET Counselling dates related to the Dadra and Nagar Haveli BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS/BSMS 2021 counselling procedure below.
|NEET result 2021||To be announced|
|Registrations begin||To be announced|
|Last date to apply for the counselling process||To be announced|
|Document verification||To be announced|
|Release of provisional state merit list||To be announced|
|Choice filling starts||To be announced|
|Last date of choice filling||To be announced|
|Seat allotment process||To be announced|
|Result of round one||To be announced|
|Reporting at the allotted college||To be announced|
|Choice filling||To be announced|
|Round two result||To be announced|
|Reporting at the designated colleges||To be announced|
|Mop-up round convener quota||To be announced|
|Release of final merit list||To be announced|
|Choice filling||To be announced|
|Provisional merit list||To be announced|
|Final merit list||To be announced|
|Choice filling round one||To be announced|
|Result for round one of counselling||To be announced|
|Result for round two||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced|
Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Ayush 2021 Counselling
A candidate can visit the official portal of the Directorate of Medical & Health Service to get themselves registered for NEET 2021 Dadra & Nagar State Counselling. Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Dadra & Nagar NEET 2021, Let us first have a look at the Dadra & Nagar NEET 2021 Counselling schedule.
NEET Counselling Procedure
Before we speak about the counselling procedure for Dadra & Nagar Haveli NEET Ayush 2021, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2021 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Ayush Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government Ayush colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Ayush Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Ayush Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BAMS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Ayush Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Ayush Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
Counselling Process (AIQ Quota)
Candidates applying for Ayush Colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli must have to register themselves for the NEET counselling 2021 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
- Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
- Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
- Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
- New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
- Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
- Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Candidate must visit the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “New Registration” Option.
- Step 3 (Personal Information): After the successful registration and activating account, candidates need to fill his/her personal information. Make sure all the information are correct while filling the application form.
- Step 4 (Upload Photo and Signature): After entering the personal information the candidate should upload his / her passport size photograph of high contrast (Photo must be snapped with a placard containing the candidate’s name and snapping date), and full signature in Hindi and English (Not in capital letter) after duly scanning the same. After uploading the photo and signature click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 5 (Educational Information): After uploading the scanned photo and signature the candidate should enter his / her educational information on the computer screen and click on the “Save & Continue” button.
- Step 6 (Payment of Counselling Fee): After filling all the required details candidates need to proceed with payment of the Counselling Fee. The counselling Fees will not be refunded.
There are following two modes for payment of the Counselling Fee:
- a. Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay the Counselling Fee through Bank Challan, he/she should select the offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on the computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and
visiting any Bank up to the scheduled last date, the Counselling Fee may be paid through NEFT mode.
- b. Online Payment: If the candidate wants to pay the Counselling Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he/she should select an online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen and “Make the Payment”
should be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay a processing charge additional to Counselling Fee for payment through online mode
- c. Counselling Fee: Application & Counseling Fee is Rs. 3540/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for OC/BC categories and Rs.2950/- (Including GST) plus Bank charges extra for SC/ST categories.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with the following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Aspirants must obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2021 entrance examination to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling processes.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Result 2021 Qualifying Percentile & Scores (Released)
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score||Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score|
|UR/EWS||50th Percentile||720-138||UR/EWS-PwD||45th Percentile||137-122|
|OBC||40th Percentile||137-108||OBC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|SC||40th Percentile||137-108||SC-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|ST||40th Percentile||137-108||ST-PwD||40th Percentile||121-108|
|Dadar & Nagar Haveli BAMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Dadar & Nagar Haveli BHMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Dadar & Nagar Haveli BUMS Colleges||Click Here|
|Dadar & Nagar Haveli BNYS Colleges||Click Here|
|Dadar & Nagar Haveli Ayush Colleges Fee Structure||Click Here|
|Dadar & Nagar Haveli Ayush Colleges Cutoff||Click Here|
|Dadar & Nagar Haveli Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Dadar & Nagar Haveli Ayush NEET Counselling||Click Here|
Ayush NEET 2021 Admission Support
|LIVE NEET 2020 Counselling Assistance||Enquire Now|
|Talk to NEET Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Want to Study MBBS Abroad?||Enquire Now|
|Admission 2020 Help Desk||Enquire Now|
Frequnetly Asked Questions (FAQ)
A. Directorate of Medical & Health Service will conduct the Dadra & Nagar Haveli BAMS, BHMS/BNYS, BUMS 2021 counselling.
A. Yes, only those candidates who have qualified for Aysuh NEET 2021 will be eligible to participate in the Dadra & Nagar Haveli BAMS, BHMS/BNYS, BUMS counselling.
A. There are 150 seats in Government Medical (MBBS) colleges in Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
A. No, the application form will be available in online mode only.
A. The seats to be allotted during Dadra and Nagar Haveli BAMS, BHMS/BNYS, BUMS 2021 Ayush counselling will be done based on scores obtained in Aysuh NEET-UG 2021.