Dhanvantari Ayurveda College & Hospital Research Center North Kannada is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Karnataka. The college is popularly known as Dhanvantari Ayurveda College North Kannada and was founded in the year 1996.
The college is famously called as Private Ayurvedic College North Kannada by the students. This famous BAMS College in North Kannada is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and is approved by Central Council of Indian Medicines.
The college was established with an objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. Dhanvantari Ayurveda College & Hospital North Kannada was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best BAMS Colleges in North Kannada.
Dhanvantari Ayurveda College & Hospital Research Center
Before we go to complete college review, let us have a look at the major details of Dhanvantari Ayurveda College North Kannada.
|College Name||Dhanvantari Ayurveda College & Hospital Research Center|
|Popular Name||Dhanvantari Ayurveda College, Dhanvantari Ayurveda College North Kannada|
|Location||Siddhapur, North Kannada, Karnataka|
|Affiliated with||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Hostel||Yes (Male & Female)|
|Category||BAMS College in Karnataka|
In this article, we will provide you with the detailed information about Dhanvantari Ayurveda College & Hospital North Kannada like Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Status, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with–Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Approved by –Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status-Private
- Hospital / Medical Facilities
- Teaching Manpower (47)
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||40||5 year 6 months|
Faculty & Staff
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- Admission Seekers must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
|Educational Qualification||Admission seekers must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualification, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology as main subjects|
|Popular Entrance Exam||NEET, Karnataka-CET|
|Course Name||Graduation||Average Fees (Per Year)|
The scholarships recognise merit and talent of students. Students may apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College may offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (*depends on the college administrations).
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
Important Note: The amount of scholarship to be given or the decision of scholarship to be grant is solely under the consideration of college administration.
Candidates can get many such scholarships updates by the Edufever Scholarship website.
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling process.
- Aspirants who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile.
NEET Cut off 2019
|Category||Qualifying Percentile||Cutoff scores|
NEET Cut off 2018
|Category||NEET Qualification Percentile||NEET Qualifying Score (out of 720)||Qualified Candidates |
(By Obtaining NEET Cut off)
NEET Cut off 2017
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentile||Marks Range||No. of Candidates Qualified|
|Unreserved (UR)||50th Percentile||697-131||5,43,473*|
|Unreserved Physically Handicapped (UR-PH)||45th Percentile||130-118||67|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||40th Percentile||130-107||14599|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40th Percentile||130-107||6018|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||40th Percentile||130-107||47382|
Karnataka Ayush NEET 2020 Counselling
A candidate can visit the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) to get themselves registered for NEET AYUSH 2020 Karnataka State Counselling. Before we speak the counselling procedure for Karnataka Ayush NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the type of Counselling.
Before we speak the counselling procedure for Karnataka Ayush NEET 2020, Let us first have a look at the Type of NEET Counselling 2020 for state and AIQ quota.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|NEET Counselling for 15% AIQ Seats (except in Jammu & Kashmir) in Government medical and dental colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats in DU colleges (MAMC, LHMC, UCMS)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for all the seats in Central and Deemed Universities including BDS at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for IP Quota seats in ESIC Colleges||DGHS, on behalf of MCC|
|NEET Counselling for Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC)||DGHS, on behalf of MCC and AFMC Pune|
|NEET Counselling for 85% State Quota seats (all the seats in case of Jammu & Kashmir) and state private colleges||Respective State Counselling Authorities|
The entire process of counselling can be best explained by the below-mentioned flowchart.
Counselling Procedure for AIQ Quota.
Candidate applying for Ayush Colleges in Karnataka must have to register themselves for the Karnataka Ayush NEET counselling 2020. Counselling of NEET 2020 for All India Quota will be conducted in two rounds in online mode. The counselling will consist of these steps.
1. Candidate Registration: Register to the official website.
2. Choice Filling and Locking (Round 1): You have to choose the courses and colleges of your preference and finally lock-in the preferences in the online portal.
3. Seat Allotment Result (Round 1): The seat allotment will be published online on the basis of available vacancies and candidate’s choices.
4. Reporting to college: Those who will be allotted a seat in the first round, will be required to either reject the allotted seat or report to the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
5. New Registration (Round 2): For candidates who couldn’t register in the first round of counselling.
6. Fresh Choice Filling and Locking (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
7. Seat Allotment Result (Round 2): Similar to round 1 mentioned above.
8. Reporting to college (Round 2): Here it is to be noted that, those who will be allotted a seat in the second round of counselling (15% AIQ Quota) will not be permitted to vacate their seats as per the orders made by the Supreme court of India.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat to this college will be asked to report with following documents to complete the admission formalities.
- Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Fee Receipt
Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Dhanvantari Ayurveda College & Hospital North Kannada|
- Dhanvantari Ayurveda College Karnataka is one of the premier Institute in North Kannada.
- We would like to give 3.6 out of 5 stars on Edufever Best BAMS Institute in Karnataka.
Dhanvantari Ayurveda College & Hospital
Address: Siddhapur, North Kannada,
Phone: 083892-31551, 9449615555
Email: [email protected]
A FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
For further admission related queries, you can comment on the box mentioned below. Our top expert will serve you with the best possible solution.
Best of luck..!!!
Disclaimer: If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by emailing at mail[@]edufever.com for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.