Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College and Hospital Ranchi are reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Jharkhand. SDA Medical College Ranchi is affiliated with the Vinoba Bhave University Hazaribagh and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicines (CCIM). The college is popularly known as SDA Medical College and was founded in1980.
- Get Latest Ayush NEET UG & State Wise Ayush NEET UG Counselling News via Edufever News
This article will provide detailed information about Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College and Hospital Ranchi Fees Structure; Course offered, Admission Procedure, Cut-off, Facilities available and complete college review.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Fee Structure
7.Ranking and Reputation
8. Contact Address
9. Frequent-Asked Questions
Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College Ranchi.
This Ayurvedic hospital has all basic facilities like X-ray, Ultrasound, Pathology, Physiotherapy, Ambulance etc. Department of Shalya is fully developed and equipped to meet the requirement of Surgical nature such as General Surgery, Kshar-Sutra, Agnikarma, Anorectal surgery, orthopaedics, Obst. Genetic. Surgery.
Before we complete the college review, let us look at the essential details of Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved College Ranchi.
|College Name||Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College Ranchi|
|Popular Name||SDA Medical College Ranchi|
|Affiliated with||Vinoba Bhave University Hazaribagh|
|Approved by||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|NEET 2022 Study Materials||Click Here|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Jharkhand|
|Paid Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Support||Click Here|
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement
- Affiliated with– Vinoba Bhave University Hazaribagh
- Approved by– The Central Council of Indian Medicines
- Aid Status- Private
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Healthcare Services||Hostel (Male and Female)|
These are Facilities that are offered to the students who are interested in studying or already studying at Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College.
|Laboratory||Hospital / Medical Facility|
The Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its UG medical programs (BAMS).
|BAMS||Ayurvedacharya||5 years 6 months.|
UG Course Intake Capacity
Below have mentioned the UG Intake capacity of Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Ranchi.
Below have mentioned the PG Courses duration of Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College.
|M.D. (Ayurved) Panchakarma||3 Years|
|M.D. (Ayurved) Swasthavritta & Yoga||3 Years|
|M.D. (Ayurved)||3 Years|
|M.D. (Ayurved) Samhita Siddhanta & Sanskrit||3 Years|
|M.S. (Ayurved) Shalyatantra||3 Years|
Below have mentioned the PG Intake capacity of Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College.
|M.D. (Ayurved) Panchakarma||05|
|M.D. (Ayurved) Swasthavritta & Yoga||05|
|M.D. (Ayurved) Samhita Siddhanta & Sanskrit||05|
|M.S. (Ayurved) Shalyatantra||05|
We will let you know about the Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College Ranchi BAMS Syllabus; let’s look.
|First Professional||Second Professional||Third Professional||Fourth Professional|
|Padartha Vigyan And Ayurved Itihas||Dravyaguna Vigyan||Agadtantra||Kayachikitsa|
|Kriya Sharir||Rasashastra||Prasuti Tantra Evum Stri Roga||Shalya Tantra|
|Rachana Sharir||Charak Samhita||Kaumarbhritya Parichaya||Shalakya Tantra|
|Maulik Siddhant Avum Ashtang Hridaya||–||Charak Samhita (Uttarardha)||Research Methodology And Medical Statistics|
Here this selection will let you know about BAMS Internship. Let’s have a look.
|Sl.No.||Departments||Distribution of six months||Distribution of twelve months|
|(i)||Kayachikitsa||Two months||Four Months|
|(ii)||Shalya||One month||Two months|
|(iii)||Shalakya||One month||Two months|
|(iv)||Prasuti evam Striroga||One month||Two months|
|(v)||Balroga-Kaumarabhritya||Fifteen days||One month|
|(vi)||Panchakarma||Fifteen days||One month|
Faculty & Staff
This College provides a good ratio of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with modern technology. It also offers sufficient non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. As faculty members of Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College And Hospital Ranchi, they are responsible for contributing to and sustaining the standards of medical education in the institution. All the faculty of the campus comply with the relevant policies, which are given below:
- Describe appropriate care based on the best available scientific evidence.
- Reduce inappropriate variation in value-based practices
- Provide more rational and practical behaviour towards the subject Taught.
- Focussing more and more on continuing education
- To promote efficient use of available resources
- To act as the focus for quality control, including audit
- To highlight shortcomings of existing literature and suggest appropriate future research
Here we mentioned the admission procedure for the course, which comes under Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College Ranchi. The candidate requested to go through with the given instruction.
|Admission Process||For UG Courses: NEET UG|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET
|Eligibility Criteria||For UG Courses: NEET UG Eligibility Criteria|
For PG Courses: AIAPGET Eligibility Criteria
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling||For UG Courses: Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2022|
For PG Courses: Jharkhand AIAPGET Counselling 2022
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET Cutoff||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET Seat Matrix||Click Here|
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET Fees||Click Here|
|Top 10 BAMS Colleges in Jharkhand||Click Here|
Here, we have mentioned the fee structure and the respective courses for only Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College Ranchi with this information before filling out the application form.
|Course Name||Graduation||Fees (Annual)|
The College Cut-off is the minimum mark prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. A merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Aspirants who apply for the Institute must clear the Cutoff for various courses.
- Aspirants are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in the NEET 2022 entrance examination to qualify for further admission.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC must obtain marks equivalent to at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ and state counselling.
- Aspirants who belong to the UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50thpercentile
NEET 2022 Percentile and Scores (Out)
This Section will provide you with the NEET 2022 Announced Cutoff for SC/ST/OBC. Let’s check the NTA released Cutoff.
|Category||NEET 2022 cutoff||NEET cut-off marks|
|UR / EWS &|
|OBC/SC/ST & PH||40th Percentile||104-93|
Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
NEET 2021 result qualifying percentile & scores
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Cut-off marks 2021||Cut-off marks 2020|
|UR / EWS & PH||45th Percentile||137-122||146-129|
|OBC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|SC & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
|ST & PH||40th Percentile||121-108||128-113|
Graphical Representation of NEET 2021 Cutoff
AIAPGET 2021 Cutoff
Candidates are required to secure a minimum qualifying percentile to secure a position in the result of AIAPGET.
Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling 2022
A candidate can visit the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) to register for Ayush NEET 2022 Jharkhand State Counselling. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counselling. Candidates can check the Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling information (College, Seats, Quota) in PDF.
Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling Procedure
- Candidates must check the Jharkhand Ayush NEET merit list declared on the official website of JCECEB.
- Such candidates included in the merit list for Jharkhand Ayush NEET Counselling will have to report to the designated centre with essential documents for Jharkhand Ayush NEET counselling 2022.
- Candidates will have to get their documents verified at the allotted centre; then, they will have to select their choice or preference of college and course, considering their rank in the state merit list.
- Those candidates who do not get any seat allotted for themselves in the first round of counselling for Jharkhand Ayush NEET will be eligible to participate in the subsequent rounds.
In this Section, we have mentioned the AYUSH AIQ Counselling 2022 Procedure. Let’s have a look.
|Type of NEET Counselling||Counselling Body|
|AACCC Counselling for 15% AIQ seats (except in J&K) in Ayush College||AACCC.|
|Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal for 85% state quota seats||Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal|
AIAPGET Counselling 2022
The following flow chart shows short but essential information about the counselling procedure for aspirants applying to Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Ranchi.
Candidates who will be allotted a seat in this college will be asked to report the following documents to complete the formalities.
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and marks sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Eight passport-size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
For PG Candidate
Candidates must bring the documents listed below in Original for verification during admission, and candidates must submit one Attested copy set of the following documents during Counselling.
- AIAPGET 2022 scorecard
- AIAPGET 2022 Admit Card
- Mark sheet of BAMS 1st, 2nd and 3rd-year examinations
- Qualifying examination certificate, that is, BAMS Degree Certificate (5)Permanent or provisional certificate provided by Central Council of Indian Medicine
- Internship completion certificate issued by the Head of the Institution
- 10th standard certificate as proof of birth
- Valid Government Identity proofs (Driving License/ PAN Card/Voter ID/Passport or Aadhar Card)
- A physically handicapped medical certificate, if required.
- (10)SC/ST/OBC certificate, if required.
Ranking & Reputation
There is some selection which provides you with the Ranking and Reputation of Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College.
|Name of Institute||Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Ranchi|
Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College and Hospital Ranchi
Address: Booty, Via-Neori Vikas,
Official Website:- www.sdayurvedcollege.co.in
Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2022 Admission Support
|Jharkhand Ayush NEET 2022 Counselling Assistance||Click Here|
|Ayush NEET 2022 Expert Counsellor: Call Now||+91-9873056333|
|Medical Colleges Under 150+ score||Enquire Now|
|MBBS Course for Low NEET Ranker||+91-9999709233|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to get admission to Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Ranchi?
A. Admission is based on NEET Score through the Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal.
Q. Is Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Ranchi an entire government college?
A. No, Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Ranchi is a Private Ayush college.
Q. Where is Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Ranchi located?
A. Booty, Via-Neori Vikas, Ranchi Jharkhand-835217,
Q. When was Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Ranchi Established?
A. This college was established in the year 1980.
Q. How can I get admission to this Suryamukhi Dinesh Ayurved Medical College & Hospital Ranchi without NEET?
A. No, without NEET, admission is not possible in this college.