Tula State University (TSU Russia)1 is the largest state university in Tula, Russia. It was established in 1930 and has since grown into a leading institution of higher education in the country. Tula State University Russia offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of Fields. Tula State University Russia has a strong reputation for its research and development activities and it is home to several world-class research institutes. Tula State University Russia has a student body of over 20,000 students, including over 600 international students from more than 70 countries. All Indian candidates are ambitious to study MBBS in Russia.
Tula State University is Approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). This article provides information about Tula State University, Mainly for Indian Students, such as Facilities, Courses Offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, MBBS Syllabus, Fee Structure, Ranking, Information About Russia, FMGE Passing Rate and Advantages and Disadvantages of Studying MBBS in Russia etc.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Before we complete the college Summary, let us look at the essential details of Tula State University Russia.
|Name of Institute||Tula State University Russia|
|Popular Name||Tula Russia, Tula State Medical University, Tula University|
|Tula State University Year of Establishment||1930|
|Admission Starts||February to September|
|University Type||State University|
|Tula State University Ranking||Country- 181|
|Language of Teaching||English & Russian Language|
|No. of Faculties||08|
|Approved by||NMC (National Medical Commission)3, WHO4|
|Tula State Medical University Official Website||http://tsu.tula.ru/|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-8859637232|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and University Type
- Affiliated by: Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation5
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: State University
Tula State University Russia Student Support are:
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
Tula State University Russia Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Tula University Admission 2024:
Note: Tula State Medical University Hostel is the most affordable university that provides hostel facilities.
Tula State University Russia 2021 FMGE Passing Rate
Tula State University Russia Courses offer quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. Tula State University is famous for its undergraduate medical programs if you want more details about the MBBS course.
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
Why Study MBBS At Tula State University Russia?
- Tula State University organizes doctoral dissertation councils and PhD dissertations covering 35 specialities.
- Tula State Medical University publishes its own newspaper.
- Students are not required to give any kind of entrance exam for admission into Tula State University.
- Tula State Medical University provides facilities such as a health resort, in-campus polyclinic, and canteen.
- Tula University has cooperation with the Russian Academy of Sciences.
If you want to take admission in 2024, you must qualify for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET). One must keep in mind that you only have to be eligible for the exam. Here are the valuable resources for the NEET exam that will help you to boost your NEET exam preparation. How to do an MBBS from Russia? See the Complete Admission Procedure Here!
In this section, all the students check the eligibility Criteria of Tula State Medical University Russia.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian Language|
|Duration of Course||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
|Low Budget MBBS Abroad Colleges||Enquire Now|
In this section, all the MBBS Students get information about the Tula State University fee structure 2024. Check all the relevant queries regarding fees following this page: Low fees for MBBS Colleges in Russia.
|Particulars||Fees (Per Year in USD)||Fees (Per Year in Rupees)|
|Tuition Fee||3,300/-||Rs. 2,73,900/-|
|Hostel Fee||300/-||Rs. 24,900/-|
|Total Fees||3,600/-||Rs. 2,98,800/-|
Note: 1$ = Rs. 83. The mentioned fee is approximate in nature, and it will be subject to change.
Ranking and Reputation
Tula State University Ranking all around the country of Russia, as well as the Tula State University Word Ranking is mentioned below:-
|Name of Institute||Tula State University Russia (TSU Russia)|
Tula State University Ranking 2024
According to 4icu.org, the following is the country and world ranking for Tula State University:
|Country Rank||World Rank|
Before taking admission to Tula State University Russia, please carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.6
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Tula State University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Tula State University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of the top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows:
|1st Semester||First aid in the pre-hospital phase, Medical physics and mathematics, Medical Chemistry, Basic Bioorganic Chemistry, Medical Economics, History of Russia, Latin Language, Anatomy, Medical Biology, Russian Language.|
|2nd Semester||Anatomy, Latin language, Medical Biology, Medical informatics, Jurisprudence, Mineral Metabolism, History of Medicine, Psychology and Pedagogy, Histology, Embryology, Cytology.|
|3rd Semester||Anatomy, History of Medicine, Psychology and Pedagogy, Bioethics, Clinical Physiology, Microbiology and Virology, Hygiene, Propaedeutics of internal Diseases and radiodiagnosis, Life safety and disaster medicine Russian Language.|
|4th Semester||Philosophy, Biochemistry, Histology, Embryology, Cytology, Anatomy of systems of neuroimmunoendocrinology, Histophysiology of digestive systems, and Information technology in medicine, Philosophy and Biochemistry.|
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South. The official language of Russia is Russian, which is spoken by over 150 million people worldwide. Russia is a beautiful country with a rich history and culture. It is a popular tourist destination, and the capital of Russia is Moscow, which is the largest city in Europe.
|Population||144,444,359 (Sources: worldometers.info)|
|Area||17,098,246 km2 (Sources: worldometers.info)|
|Language||Russian is one of the six official languages of the UN. Russian is the only official state language. Other languages spoken in Russia are Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir etc.|
|Climate||Warm to hot in dry summers and (very) cold winters with temperatures of -30°C and lower|
|Literacy Rate||99.70% (Sources: macrotrends.net)|
|Time Zone||UTC 2:30|
|Currency||Russian ruble (₽) (RUB)7|
|Religion||Christianity, Russian Orthodoxy, Islam.|
About Tula City
- Tula is a city in Russia which is the capital of the Tula region.
- Tula City stands on the Upa River, about 182 km south of Moscow.
- It is a large scientific, industrial, and cultural centre of Russia and it is also an important railway hub.
- The population of Tula is about 4,86,000, according to the 2015 census, within an area of 146 sq. km.
- Tula City lies 159m above sea level. The climate of Tula City is cold and temperate. Even in the driest month, there is great rainfall in Tula.
- The average annual temperature in Tula city is 5.1 °C.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Russia has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical. There is a whole range of reasons why MBBS is in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:
- The tuition Fee is very affordable compared to Indian Medical Colleges.
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure.
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges.
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds.
- Tula University works with great professionals, doctors and researchers. That’s why Indian students will take admitted to Russia.
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
Russia also has some disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country.
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months.
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture.
Tula State University Russia (TSU Russia)
Address: Prospekt Lenina, 92, Tula, Tula Oblast, Russia, 300012
Phone: Call Now > +91-8859637232 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I need to clear IELTS or TOEFL to take admitted for an MBBS course at Tula State University Russia?
No, there is no need to clear IELTS or TOEFL to take admission for an MBBS course at Tula State Medical University.
With which country’s organizations does the university cooperate?
Tula State Medical University has close cooperation with organizations in more than 20 countries, including Hungary, the Czech Republic, US universities, the UK, Germany, China, and Poland.
What are the facilities offered by the university other than the hostel and library?
The facilities offered by the university are sports centres, the only Russian university kindergarten, a sanatorium, clinics, dining, recreational camps, students and university sports clubs, a museum of weapons and tools, and the University Museum.
What is included in the admission package of the Tula State University Russia?
The admission package of the university for the first year includes an Invitation processing Fee, Tuition Fee, Admission Fee, Examination Fee, Hostel Fee, Visa Extension Fee, Medical Checkup, Medical Insurance, Equivalence certificate fee (from the Ministry of Education), Documents preparation (documents translation and notary certification, medical examination etc.), and One time charge annual Fee, etc.
Where is Tula State University Russia located?
Tula State Medical University is located at Prospekt Lenina, 92, Tula, Tula Oblast, Russia, 300012.
Is Russia Safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS.
Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students.
- Tula State University Russia, Official Website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tula_State_University, Wikipedia ↩︎
- https://www.nmc.org.in/ NMC Official website ↩︎
- https://www.who.int/ WHO Official website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Science_and_Higher_Education_(Russia) ↩︎
- https://www.mea.gov.in/ MEA New Delhi Official website ↩︎
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_ruble, Wikipedia ↩︎