Tula State University Russia is the largest state university in Tula, Central Russia. TSU Russia was established in 1930, and it is one of the leading state universities in Russia. The medical institute of the University accepts Indian and international students for graduate, postgraduate and PhD medical courses.
Throughout this article, we provide information about Tula State University Russia, such as Tula State University Admission procedure, Courses, Tula State University Fee structure, living cost, MBBS Syllabus, Tula State University Eligibility Criteria, advantages & disadvantages of studying MBBS in Russia, Tula State University Official Website, Tula State University Requirements and more.
1. College Summary
2. Courses Offered
3. Admission Process
4. Eligibility Criteria
6. Fees Structure
8. Ranking & Reputation
9. Contact Details
10. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Tula State University Russia
Tula State Medical University Russia has more than 20,000 students, 400 postgraduates, and 600 international students studying at Tula State University. The university consists of nine faculties (colleges), a medical institute, a centre of pre-university studies, a regional centre for professional development, and 73 departments (chairs).
Before we go through Tula State University Russia’s detailed information, Let’s look at the college’s major details.
|Name of Institute||Tula State University Russia|
|Popular Name||TSU Russia, Tula State Medical University, Tula University|
|Tula State University Location||Tula , Russia|
|Year of Establishment||1930|
|Institute Type||State University|
|Language of Teaching||English|
|No. Of Faculties||08|
|University Recognition||NMC (National Medical Commission), WHO|
|Tula State University Courses Offered||Medicine (MBBS)|
|Tula State University Ranking||Country Rank: 843|
World Rank: 2862
|Tula State University Official Website||http://tsu.tula.ru/|
|MBBS Abroad at 10 Lakh||Enquire Now|
|Talk to our Abroad Counsellor||Call Now > +91-9999709233|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Russia|
Affiliation, Recognition and Achievement
- Recognized by: Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- Approved by: NMC, WHO
- Aid Status: State University
The Tula State University Student Support are:-
|Anti Ragging||Counselling Services|
|Local Language Learning Classes||NMC Screening Test Help Centre|
The Tula State University Facilities are shown in the data mentioned below to the students who ensure their Tula State University Admission 2022:-
NOTE: Tula State University Hostel is the most affordable university that provides hostel facilities. The Tula State University Application can be provided to you through the Tula State University Official Website.
Tula State University Courses (TSU Russia) offers quality medical programs under highly qualified faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|MBBS||6 Years (English Medium)|
7 Years (Russian Medium)
The medical faculties of the Tula State University Russia are:-
Why Study MBBS At Tula State University Russia?
- The Tula State University organizes doctoral dissertation councils and Ph.D. dissertations covering 35 specialties.
- The university publishes its own newspaper.
- Students are not required to give any kind of entrance exam for admission into Tula State University.
- The university provides facilities such as health resort, in-campus polyclinic, and canteen.
- The university has cooperation with the Russian academy of sciences.
Faculty & Staff
Tula State Medical University has more than 150 study programs in defence, technology, mining construction, computer science, economics, law, humanities and medicine. More than 1,200 faculty members, including 278 full doctors of sciences, professors and 742 candidates, associate professors. The total number of university staff is 2,400.
Russia has been one of the top preferred destinations for international students to pursue their Medical Degree Courses. If you too want to study MBBS at Tula State University Russia, check the eligibility for Tula State University Indian Students below.
|Age||Your age should be at least 17 years old on or before 31st December of the admission year.|
*No Upper Age Limit.
|Qualification||Class 12th in Science, with PCB and English subjects from a board recognised by the authorities in India.|
|Minimum Qualifying (%)||60% in 10+2 (UR)|
|Medium of Teaching||English, Russian|
|Duration of Course||6 Years|
|Low Budget MBBS Abroad Colleges||Enquire Now|
Tula State University Documents Required
Before taking admission at Tula State University Russia, please do not carry all these related documents.
- Passport (Minimum 18 months validity).
- 10th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- 12th Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Birth Certificate.
- 10 passport-size Photographs
- Official Invitation letter from the Medical University of Russia.
- Authorization of all documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank receipt of 1st Year of Tula State University Tuition fees (required for some Universities).
- HIV test documents.
The Tula State University fees for International Students and Tula State University fees 2022 are stated in this section. The Tula State University MBBS fees & Tula State University fees for Indian Students are provided below:-
|Particulars||Year 1||Fees in INR for 1st Year||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6||Fees in INR for the rest|
|Tuition Fee||$4800||Rs. 3,56,856||$3200||$3200||$3200||$3200||$3200||Rs. 2,37,904|
|Hostel||$300||Rs. 22,303 (Approx.)||$300||$300||$300||$300||$300||Rs. 22,303 (Approx.)|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee(approx.)||$1000||Rs. 74,345 (Approx.)||–||–||–||–||–||–|
NOTE: Mentioned fee is approximate and is subject to change. The fees for Tula State University Indian Students mentioned above are done by converting Dollar into Rupees.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
Before applying for Tula State University Russia, please compare the MBBS Syllabus of some of Russia’s top-ranked, NMC-approved medical universities. The structure and the pattern of MBBS in Russia are as follows: You can see MBBS Syllabus in Russia PDF
Ranking and Reputation
The Tula State Medical University Ranking all around the country of Russia, as well as the Tula State University Word Ranking, is mentioned below:-
|Name of Institute||Tula State University Russia (TSU Russia)|
|Tula State University Ranking||Country Rank: 843|
Tula State University World Ranking: 2862
The Russian Federation is the largest of the 21 republic that makes up the Commonwealth of Independent States. It occupies most of Eastern Europe and North Asia, stretching from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caucasus in the South.
|Area||16,376,870 Km² (6,323,142 mi²)|
Other largest cities: Saint Petersburg, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Novgorod, Samara, Kazan etc.
Other Languages: Tatar, Ukrainian and Bashkir
|Climate||Continental influenced by hot, dry summers and (very) cold winters (-30°C).|
|Literacy Rate||95% (Estimated)|
|Time Zone||UTC + 2:30|
|Currency||Russian Ruble (RUB)|
|Religion||Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc.|
About Tula City
- Tula is a city in Russia, which is the capital of the Tula region.
- Tula city stands on the Upa River, about 182 km south of Moscow.
- It is a large scientific, industrial, and cultural centre of Russia and it is also an important railway hub.
- The population of Tula is about 4,86,000 according to the 2015 census within an area of 146 sq. km.
- Tula city lies 159m above sea level. The climate of Tula city is cold and temperate. Even in the driest month, there is great rainfall in Tula.
- The average annual temperature in Tula city is 5.1 °C.
Advantages of Studying in Russia
Tula State University Has become a famous MBBS study-abroad Location for Indian students. Russia is the Country with the second-highest number of Indian students studying medical from There are a whole range of reasons why MBBS in Russian. Advantages and Disadvantages of studying in Russia:-
- The tuition Fee is very affordable as compared to Indian Medical Colleges
- Russian Universities have the best and Easy Admission Procedure
- They are Providing world-class infrastructure with modern facilities in colleges
- International Exposure for those who are also from Different country backgrounds
- V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University work with great professionals, doctors and researchers, that’s why Indian students will take admission to Russia
Disadvantages of Studying in Russia
The Tula State University also has some of the disadvantages these points are mentioned below.
- Local language going to any foreign country will mean that you have to adjust yourself according to the new country
- Some students find it hard to adjust to the cold climate or weather of Russia. The temperature will be below 0 degrees for about 3 to 4 months
- Cultural Hindrance is understandable that the student may find it difficult to adjust and adapt to the new country and culture
Tula State University Russia (TSU Russia)
Address: Prospekt Lenina, 92, Tula, Tula Oblast, Russia, 300012
Phone: +91-9999709233 (For Indian Students)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Do I need to clear IELTS or TOEFL to take admission for an MBBS course at Tula State Medical University?
A. No, there is no need to clear IELTS or TOEFL to take admission for an MBBS course at Tula State Medical University.
Q. With which country’s organizations the university has co-operation?
A. The Tula State Medical University has close cooperation with organizations in more than 20 countries, including Hungary, the Czech Republic, US universities, the UK, Germany, China, and Poland.
Q. What are the facilities offered by the university other than the hostel and library?
A. The facilities offered by the university are sports centres, the only Russian university kindergarten, sanatorium, clinics, dining, recreational camps, students and university sports clubs, a museum of weapons and tools, and the University Museum.
Q. What is included in the admission package of the university?
A. The admission package of the university for the first year includes Invitation processing Fee, Tuition Fee, Admission Fee, Examination Fee, Hostel Fee, Visa Extension Fee, Medical Checkup, Medical Insurance, Equivalence certificate fee (from the ministry of education), Documents preparation (documents translation and notary certification, medical examination etc.), and One time charge annual Fee, etc.
Q. Where is Tula State Medical University Russia located?
A. The Tula State Medical University is located at Prospekt Lenina, 92, Tula, Tula Oblast, Russia, 300012.
Q. Is Russia safe for Indian Students?
MBBS in Russia is fully safe, a lot of students from India are going to Russia to study MBBS
Q. Carrier scope for Indian students after studying MBBS in Russia?
After completing their MBBS in Russia, candidates can work in any of the country’s private nursing facilities or hospitals. Carrier scope for Indian students
- Tula State University Russia, Official website
- About Tula, Wikipedia
- About Russia, Wikipedia
- World Health Organization (WHO), Official website
- National Medical Commission (NMC), Official website
- Ministry of Education Science Russia, Wikipedia
- Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Official website
- Russian Ruble (RUB), European Central Bank
Click here for more Education News